One

Let Me Be the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, Seungcheol will have his most awaited vacation. After being promoted as a CEO of his Family's company, he barely had a breathe or fresh air. All he did from then was to work and sleep for a few hours and sleep again. As he is the CEO, he can actually just leave and enjoy, but he wanted to please his parents so he prioritzed his work first.

Seungcheol stepped down on the his provate jet and breathe deeply, enjoying the fresh air. He got distracted when an arm suddenly draped over his shoulders.

"Choi Seungcheol!" He looked to his side and he saw his best friend, Kwon Soonyoung, wearing his floral blue shirt and khaki pants. Soonyoung's big smile can actually reach the sky.

"I told you to take a break before! Look this is what you've missed!" Said his best friend. Soonyoung dramatically closed his eyes and opened his arms wide feeling the fresh air.

"Soonyoung, you know how busy I am. Stop nagging. We're already here right?" Seungcheol just laughed it off and started dragging his best friend towards their hotel. 

As soon as they get into their hotel room, they decided to get rest first before heading to the beach, but since Seungcheol was so excited, he stood up and changed his clothes. He wore a muscle tee which exposed his toned arms and a shorts. He grabbed his keys and wallet then headed out.

The place they went too was a city at the end of the country, which is why they are near the sea. Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter