YES

Confessions at the Rooftop

I kinda look like a fool right now. But that's okay. Since its because of him.

Why Im running like a mad man. So I can meet him up soon. Losing my grace. My posture. All because of him.

"Meet me at the rooftop"

Those 5 words that have planted butterflies in my stomach.

Did he even know how long I waited for this. 3 years. Why did I even want him to tell me this. I knew the moment these words have left his lips, he'd be asking something I wanted all along. Only from him. to me.

Confession.

I have witnessed Minho say it. To her. Not to me. Which have made me sad, jealous, furious and drive me to insanity.

But not anymore. As all I could feel are excitement, nervousness and endless butterflies flying inside of me.

4 steps.

3 steps.

2 steps.

1 step.

Im now facing the door to the roof top.Trembling a little bit, I reached for the knob. I opened the door and found him. In all his gloriousness. I started walking to get near Minho.

"Kibum" He called out to me. With his cold low soothing voice. I'll always love the way my name sounds whenever he say it.

I stopped walking. I look at him. My heart skips a beat. Because he was already looking at me. Then it dawned on me. His eyes seemed in pain. Agony.Torn. This isn't the eyes of a man that will confess his love. It was the opposite.

"The reason why Sulli turn me down. The reason why she never accept my confession.. It was you.wasn't it?"

My heart had dropped to my stomach. No, this isn't it. He weren't confessing to me. Instead, He'll make me confess. Not my love. But my sins. I did horrible things to the people he puts his interest on. I betrayed him. His bestfriend, who loves him all too much. I wanted to scream that to him. How much I am crazily in love with him. But instead a breathy stuttered version of his name is all I could say.

"Min-ho" Don't leave me. Don't hate on me. I've been selfish. I know. I only have this excuse. I love you. I love you to the point I only want you for myself. My pathetic excuse. Won't this be enough? I was trying to say it to him.but those words won't come out.Instead,

"How did you know?" I asked how did he even come up to the truth. Even that didn't realized it was me. How could she? I am good at pretending I didn't love Minho. I was able to even fool him. Sweats forming in my head as I wait for his answer. His right hand fetching something in his pocket. I gulped as the item is revealed. A red little notebook. it. My little diary. Where I had put all my feelings for him. I gaped and paled. I couldn't even say anything. He knew everything, didn't he?

"When ..?"

"Last Month" That's a lot of time. And yet this is only the  time he confronted me about it. He knew my sins that long time. He also knew how he drive me insane. How he is always in my dream. How I cried when I first heard he'll be confessing to Sulli. How I plan on making him only mine. He knew I love him. This whole month. And yet he didn't do anything. Until now.Bastard.

I laughed bitterly. He hates me. I know. I hate him too. How could he pretend he didn't know my feelings existed. He probably laughed at me. Ridiculed my love for him. This whole time I tried so hard to conceal everything. It was hard. Not being able to love him like I always wanted to.

As if my frozen legs has been freed, I tried to run away as fast as I could. From him. And from this suffocating meeting. But alas. His long arms caught me. He spun me around. I'm now face to face with his broad chest. Funny. I always wanted to be in his arms. But now, I wanted to be anywhere else instead.

"Let me go." I tried to remove his hands from mine. Funny. Long time ago, I always tricked him into situations where he needs to hold my hand. His big warm rough hands against mine. It felt so good. Always sending chills in my body. But now I'm fighting to free my hand from him. I kept on struggling but he wouldn't budged.

"I won't. Not until I finished saying everything I wanted." He tightened his hold on me. As if he's afraid for me to leave. As if.

"What else do you want to say? You knew for a whole month my feelings for you and yet you .." I finally said it to his face. Even though I wasn't able to finished it. It was difficult. It was painful and humiliating to actually stand in front of him and admitting you have been toyed. It hurts.

"Just listen, okay? Let me finish." His grip on me is like an iron clad. I couldn't moved. Better stay then. I stopped squirming under him. Just then, I could hear his heart beat. It's erratic and fast. Was he nervous?Why?

"I wanted to confront you about this long time ago. When I first tried to tell you  everything went slow motion. You were laughing back then. I noticed how beautiful you are. Your eyes forming into a crescent. Little wrinkles settled at the end of it. You're scrunching your nose. Oh, your cute cute nose. Your lips. I just notice it was pink, plump and pouty. I suddenly have the urged to take it and locked it in mine. Beautiful. You are so beautiful. My heart beat raced like it never before. Then it stopped. The time is passing normal pace again. Everything went back to normal. Except my feelings for you. After that, I was always noticed every little thing you do. It makes my heart flutter. I didn't realized I was beginning to get hooked to you. I think ---"

He paused. I could feel his heart beat going crazy. And so is mine. Am I really hearing what i just heard. This wasn't a dream. Its my reality now. My hands which are gripping his shirt is now snaking towards his neck. I hugged him like a baby koala would. I'll never letting him go. As our heart beats going in a up tempo, him for trying to finish his declaration, and me waiting in vain for his confession.

"..Kibum, I like you.I can't help it. Im aware of you now. I can't let you go anymore..."

I lift up my face from his chest to meet him eye to eye and then finally what I was waiting for him to say for those 3 torturous years..

 

"Will you go out with me?"

I couldn't help myself anymore. Tiptoeing, I tried to reach his lips and make it mine. I captured it. Taste it just lightly. Brushing his lips against mine, then  I gave him my answer.

 

 

----------------------

A/N: i didn't realized I didn't posted this. I checked my bins and tada, I discovered this unposted prompt. Enjoy! Thanks for reading!