Updates

DON'T BLINK Graphic Shop | CLOSED FOR REVAMP! | HIRING!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
don't blink — a  blackpink themed graphic shop. Here you will find updates/news for the shop. Check back here frequently because i am always trying to find new ways to improve and i will keep you updated on my skills. HOME REQUEST CONTACT UPDATES PORTFOLIO QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Q: ARE WE ALLOWED TO REQUEST TWICE FOR THE SAME BATCH?
A: YES. YOU CAN REQUEST AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT.
Q: HOW WILL WE KNOW THE STATUS OF OUR GRAPHICS?
A: THE FOREWORD WILL GIVE YOU A PERCENTAGE OF HOW MUCH PROGRESS I HAVE COMPLETED ON YOUR WORK.
Q: DO YOUR GRAPHICS REQUIRE KARMA AS A PAYMENT?
A: NO! MY POSTERS ARE FREE, BUT IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS YOU CAN DONATE.
Q: ARE WE ALLOWED TO ASK FOR A REDO?
A: YES. YOU CAN PM ABOUT IT OR COMMENT, BUT BE NICE!!
Q:CAN WE REQUEST A POSTER WITH A GENRE THAT IS ONE OF YOUR WEAKNESSES?
A: YOU CAN. I'M ALWAYS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE, BUT YOU MAY NOT GET EXCELLENT RESULTS.
Q: MAY WE REQUEST WHEN THE SHOP IS CLOSED/BUSY/HIATUS?
A: YOU CAN AND I WILL INFORM YOU WHEN I WILL BEGIN IT. HOWEVER, YOU MAY OR MAY NOT SEE YOUR REQUEST ON THE LIST.
Q: ARE WE ALLOWED TO REQUEST A POSTER FOR ANOTHER WEBSITE?
A: YES.



  strengths & weaknesses

  STRENGTHS: LIGHT & HEAVY ANGST, SAD ROMANCE, ROMANCE, HORROR
WEAKNESSES: FLUFF, COMEDY,
NEVER BEFORE TRIED: FANTASY,SCI-FI
IN THE MIDDLE: ACTION (I DON'T USUALLY MAKE COVERS FOR ACTION, BUT I THINK IT'S MOREOVER A STRENGTH)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter