Annyeong Yeorobun

Coolios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan's POV

*Cheonsa is online*

Cheonsa: Good morning people! Remember we're meeting at 0630 at the bus stop! ^^

*Mingyu_Jordan is online*

Mingyu_Jordan: Since when are you up this early? 

Cheonsa: Since today is the first day of High School and I'm going to meet my future husband later like how the Principal promised me! Haha, I can't wait!!!!

*Im_not_cute and ThugHao is online*

Im_not_cute: Shocker...

ThugHao: Sup guys! See ya'll later! The last person to arrive will treat breakfast!

*Your_boy_Hansol is online* 

Your_boy_Hansol: Yeah! My dad will be there and he hates waiting so be on time! See ya'll later!

And with that, my day started to kick off. Honestly, 0630 is too early for me. But the principal said that he wanted us there by 0700 because we're having a school tour and meeting our mentors. Hopefully, mine is hot. If not I'll regret even getting accepted to this school. But most importantly, I'll be meeting my future Husband. The man I admire and hope to be able to do a duet with in future.

And yes. I'm gay. Got a problem with that? 

No? Great!  Let's continue...

I live alone in an apartment few blocks away from the bus stop, we were talking about. But now, its time to say goodbye. I'm going to move into the dormitories at the school. What's better is that, I don't have to pay for where I stay. I mean working just to pay for rent is just so tiring when I can use that time  to sleep. 

Anyway, I quickly grabbed my luggage, taking one last glance at the place before closing the door. 

As I was pulling my luggage along the streets, I halt every few minutes, because, honestly, pulling onto my luggage is seriously tiring work. As I was reaching the bus stop, I tripped, falling frontwards. 

As I was about to brace for impact, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and chest, hands holding onto my arm for support. 

When I opened my eyes, I saw Mingyu with his cheesy wide smile. 

"I guess you're so excited that you totally didn't see a stone in the way," Mingyu said, helping me to stand up right. 

"Yeah... Thanks!" My cheeks started getting heated.  Damn. This is getting awkward... "Erm... Where are the rest?" I looked at my watch. 6.58am. Two more minutes let's see who's treating breakfast *smirk face* 

 Soon we saw two boys running towards us. They look as if they have difficulty even running here with their bags. 

As they near us, the two boys looks like were neck in neck but upon reaching the bus stop, Jihoon immediately pushed Minghao, causing him to fall, and winning the race. 

"WHAT THE HECK MAN!" Minghao glared at him. Jihoon just smirked and helped him up. "It's just a race. I was just having fun!" Jihoon stated. Minghao just stared at him with judging eyes. "Okay. I forgive you. For now." 

*Beep* 

It's Hansol. 

"Are ya'll gonna keep us waiting?" He shouted from the car. We quickly boarded.

"Good morning boys!" Hansol's dad said in English. We all just smiled at him as he drove.

Everybody was chatting happily, only me.  Meeting my one and only future husband was constantly on my mind. hehe.

After a while, we reached the school gates. 

Oh my God! It's so... 

The school looks so amazing. It looked like the castle you see in Disney movies but it's also modern. It's so big that I think if they were to place me in the middle of the school campus, I'll have trouble coming out. The principal was standing there together with 5 majestic and handsome guys. 

I looked around to see if my future husband is there but there wasn't anyone else there since it's still early. Or maybe he is waiting at the school compound hiding from fans. Let's just go with that.

"Have fun boys!" And Hansol's dad drove off. 

"Welcome to MoDu High School Boys. These boys here," He started and waved a hand introducing them. "are your mentors. Now, My name is Principal Lee Sunwoo. Mentors, you may now introduce yourselves to these boys."

The sassy looking fellow of the group took a step forward first and said in a very high-spirited voice.

"Annyeong Yeorobeun! My name is Boo Seungkwan. I major in Geographical Science and I'm from the Show Choir club. My Mentee is Vernon Chwe Hansol."

Thank God my Mentor isn't him. I'd probably have a lack of sleep from having this guy as a roommate. But poor Hansollie. He's probably gonna have a hard time.

Next up another guy started to dance to the front and then he started off very high-spirited. 

"Hello Everybody!~" He said in English, in a sing-song voice. "My name is Kwon Soonyoung, or you can call me Hoshi, because when I close my eyes, what do you see?" Everybody was practically confused with his question. 

"Because, look at my eyes! HOSHI SHI PUN!! HAHAHA!" He started laughing loudly. "Oh yeah, I major in Music and Cultural H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter