F I V E

Aim for His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark froze on his spot, trying to comprehend the situation he was in. Even though he’s known for not feeling anything, he can’t help but feel the burden of being someone’s first, it’s killing him with guilt, knowing that Mark should’ve killed Jinyoung by now. His body moved on his own, and went closer to the crying man. He removed Jinyoung’s arm away from his face and gently caressed his cheeks, the ravenette winced and looked at his side, avoiding the gaze of the gorgeous figure above him. Jinyoung felt happy on the inside because he was his first, but he can’t help but feel disappointed because his first was rough .

“H-hey, I’m sorry.” Mark said, eyebrows furrowed in frustration, but Jinyoung did not reply. The silent room echoed the latter’s cry and it resonated inside Mark’s head and it was driving him nuts, who knew attacking with guilt would be the most effective way to destroy Mark, “If there’s anything I can do – “ Mark bowed his head, but in a split second he was already being thrown on the bed, defenseless. Jinyoung stood up and quickly grabbed Mark’s gun and pointed it at him. The latter had no choice but to raise his arms. He looked at Jinyoung and he was genuinely surprised at his fierce gaze, eyes shooting glares and mischievous looks, which was the total opposite of how it was before. His black orbs were filled with fear and despair, hinting no hope at all.

“You liked my acting a while ago?” Jinyoung smirked, “I know it was a shameful move but it was my last resolve.” Jinyoung quickly dressed up, still pointing the gun at Mark, “Good Bye Agent Tuan.” Jinyoung shot near Mark’s crotch and fled away. He used the key Jackson gave him to lock the door from outside so that Mark wouldn’t get out. When Jinyoung was outside, Mark quickly ran to the door, hoping to catch up to Jinyoung, but he was already locked. He looked around the room to find another way to get out, the man groaned because there weren’t any windows. He leaned on the wall and prayed that an idea will suddenly pop out in his head. And oh did he get an idea.

“Thank God for answering my prayer right away. Looks like you don’t have that much work on your hand old man.” He chuckled and looked at the Air conditioner. It was one of those AC’s that requires a huge hole on the wall. Mark removed the foam of the bed and crushed the piece of furniture to get a chunk of thick wood to destroy the AC and get out of the building through the hole, “I’ll come and get you soon, you son of a .”

 

 

“Jinyoung! Why are you in a hurry?” Jackson asked his friend who was running through the crowd of people that reeks of ecstasy.

“I don’t have time to explain. Jackson, call Jaebum and tell him I’m going to his office to report something serious !” Jinyoung went straight to the club’s exit and called a cab, “Air and B Building Please, ASAP.” The driver looked at Jinyoung’s frantic expression and nodded, he started the engine and went full speed ahead. “, he might’ve escaped by now, that guy’s pretty clever after all.” The agent bit his finger while looking at the window. He saw how close his destination was, and right after the driver parked in front of the building, he dashed outside, earning a complaint from the driver.

“HEY KID! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR FARE!”

“WAIT HERE OLD MAN. I HAVE TO GET SOMETHING AND COME BACK!” With that, Jinyoung ran as fast as he could and went to his apartment. He grabbed all of the important things, including all of the files that contain classified information about Operation: Arrival. He ditched some clothes and things and ran out of his apartment, not noticing the folder that dropped off his hold because he was really in a hurry. He jumped inside the cab and closed the door, “Drop me off S&L please. This time, double the speed.”

“Are you crazy?! I’ll get arrested if I go faster!” The driver shouted, not understanding why the younger was in a hurry. Jinyoung clicked his tongue and pulled out a pistol, he pointed it at the driver’s face and showed him a dark glare.

“Get going or I’ll ing shoot.”

“O-okay okay!” The driver said, terrified of the younger’s dark ominous attitude.

“Good. Let’s go.” 

 

 

Meanwhile…

Mark successfully removed the Air Conditioner and slipped outside through the square hole. People outside looked at the man struggling its way out. One of the people reported it to the club’s security, but even before the guard caught Mark on the act, the latter already ran his way to his apartment’s building hoping to catch up to the younger and his stuff.

It took him about 15 minutes of running to reach the building, but as he arrived, he was already a panting mess. Mark breathed in heavily to catch his breath, after calming himself down, he once again ran to Jinyoung’s apartment.

“JINYOUNG?!” Mark slammed the door open and shouted, but his voice echoed through the room’s walls, receiving no reply. He looked around the room hoping to see Jinyoung but he saw trails of clothes in the lounge instead. His room was messy, everything was misplaced, much to Mark’s discomfort, yet he still continued to lurk inside until he reached the bedroom. The first thing he saw was the open Wardrobe that contained clothes, he kept on looking for something that will tell him of Jinyoung’s mission, but he got nothing. In defeat, he slowly marched d outside Jinyoung’s apartment, but on his way out, he saw a folder lying under the sofa in the lounge. He took the folder, opened it and sat down on the sofa. Mark saw a long bond paper of data about his boss, along with another long bond paper of data about him. The data he saw did not give him any clues at all, because it was just raw information about Jinyoung’s target. Mark stood up and heaved, but a picture fell from the folder which perked the agent’s interest. He picked the upside down photo paper. The man was confused and shocked; it was a picture of him holding the trophy for their win on the Division’s Soccer Tournament, together with some of his teammates when he was still in High School.

“Why does Jinyoung have a copy of this? Only those who are in the picture can ask a copy of– “ Mark’s eyes widened, he looked at the picture and searched for a particular face. And there, he saw Jinyoung, standing beside Yook Sungjae shining so brightly. He never really noticed Jinyoung before; heck he never knew he was his teammate. This made Mark more confused than he was before, could it be that there is another path linking both of Jinyoung’s mission and intention together? “AHHH! I can’t read that guy!” Mark ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

 

“YOU LET HIM ESCAPE?! WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?”

“I did not let him escape sir, it’s just that he pulled a trick up his sleeve that caught me off guard, It can’t be helped– “

“THAT’S THE SAME THING! AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU COMPLETED THE GODDAMN MISSION BECAUSE YOU CAME BACK. I THINK I MADE MYSELF CLEAR THAT DAY THAT YOU ARE NOT TO RETURN TO THIS BUILDING UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETELY ANNHIALATED THE KID!” Mark’s boss yelled at the agent, slamming the table in front of him, “IF IT WEREN’T FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE THIS WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED! WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT COME BACK WITH MORE MEN HIDING IN THE SHADOWS WAITING FOR THE PERFECT TIME TO KILL ME AND MY BEST AGENT? I CAN’T EVEN BELIEVE YOU’RE THE BEST MAN I HAVE, YOUR PERFORMANCE BECAME A LADDER TO OUR ENEMIES.”

“My you flatter me too much Sir Choi. “Mark bowed his head,  he was grateful for the compliments even though he’s being scolded, but he mentally told himself that he did not deserve this, truly it was a sin for fallin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter