FINAL.

Guardian Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry for breaking my promise XD Wrote this to give myself a cute reason for Hyomin and Jiyeon's drinking date. Little dino won't even want to meet her boyfriend but went out drinking with her Hyomin?

I can't believe alcohol brought MinYeon together. Did I see the post wrongly?!

Anyway enjoy this shot chapter, rushed it a little so I apologised if it's not that good!

Not edited, blah blah~

 

__________________________________

Author's POV

When there's alcohol, there's Park Hyomin. The girl didn't know how or when she started being fond of anything alcoholic but she knew that it helps her to relax most of the time. 

Beer was like that friend that would be by your side, through thick and thin. Whereas wine would be like a psychiatrist that keeps Hyomin's mental health in check. And there's vodka and other hard liquids that acts as a memory serum, which helps her to forget bad experiences temporarily. 

In general, alcohol was Hyomin's legal way of finding relief. And on certain days, Hyomin enjoys being drowned in peace so much she would get herself dead drunk and suffer a throbbing headache when the hungover period sets in. It was ironic how Hyomin drinks for a peace of mind but would only end up getting the opposite. 

The thing about being drunk, is that Hyomin becomes wild. And when Hyomin's wild, she becomes vulnerable. 

And that's why she needs someone to look out for her. Most of the times her friends would take on the role of ensuring the girl doesn't drink too much and sometimes this role is taken by Hyomin's little dongsaeng, Park Jiyeon. 

All the T-ara members were in Busan for a concert and when the sun sets the members were allowed to go explore the city on their own. 

Hyomin was wondering around looking for some good food stalls that she used to patronise when young but after walking around for hours she decided to head to a nearby bar that had a good reputation for craft beers. 

The older girl stepped inside and was greeted by a soothing classical music playing in the background. Hyomin made her way in and saw that the bar was filled with customers, luckily the place was huge and Hyomin managed to get herself a table at the corner. 

There seemed to be less customers hanging around where Hyomin's seated for now and it was perfect. The girl got herself a bucket of different unique bottles of craft beer as well as some bar snacks and settled down on the comfy sofa. 

The bar can also somewhat be considered a club as there was a dance floor, a stage for singers as well as a DJ set. It was sort of a hybrid between a bar and a club which Hyomin thought was unique. It didn't took long for Hyomin to finish her bucket while enjoying the atmosphere of the place, looking at other patrons hanging around with their friends. 

Hyomin moved on from the beers and onto stronger drinks when she order a few bottles of expensive champagnes. She was greeted by the bar owner and a few topless male staffs carrying a bottle each with fire sparkles. It was a dramatic scene, and it drew some attention from patrons around. 

Hyomin swiftly place her large hat back on to cover up her face before the staffs arrived at their table. 

"Here is your order Miss!" The owner exclaimed upon reaching Hyomin's table. 

Hyomin nodded, keeping her head down all this while. The staff place 5 bott

Please log in to read the full chapter