Choi Minha

I promise, I'll be - 2PM Lee Junho

My name is Minha, Choi Minha. Although this is my story and you will be viewing everything the way I did and will continue to do, I am not entirely sure how I should introduce myself. However, I feel like my name, for now, is enough, and that any other information you desire will reveal itself in good time. At any rate, I believe we should start with where I am and what I am doing, the story must start at some point. Mustn't it? So let us begin. I inhale as I watch, who I assume to be a manager, leave my samchon's [uncle's] office, the CEO of JYP Entertainment, hanging his head low with a look of despair and shock. My heart began to speed up while observing the man's face, samchon was clearly not in a good mood, and I feared the reason he called me here so urgently may be the cause of his angered manner. "Salang-eun salang-ida," [love is love,] I whispered to myself to help push the fearful thoughts away from my mind, by repeating my parent's chant, "Dulyeoum-eun dulyeoum," [fear is fear,] I continued in hopes the next couple of lines would clear my head. "Naneun ganghal geos." [I will be stronger.] I finished after exhaling, my mind felt as if it was at ease as I stood up and made my way towards samchon's [uncle's] office before hesitating a little, okay, maybe more than 'a little', but I overcame the hesitation and knocked on the door, eagerly waiting for a reply on the other side of the door. "Come in, jokattal." [neice] I felt a weird feeling in my stomach, wondering how my samchon [uncle] knew it was me of all the possible people who work and roam this entertainment- however I soon came to my sense and opened the door before bowing at my samchon [uncle] and closing the door behind me.

"Jokattal, how have you been?" [neice] My somchon [uncle] asked opening his arms as if he was expecting me to run into his embrace and cry my young eyes out, I smiled and bowed, "I've been doing fine, samchon. Thank you for expressing your concern." [uncle] I replied with a genuine smile on my face, he let out a chuckle and leant back in his chair, "Only 18 and you're all grown up, my yeodongsaeng would be so proud." [little sister] he said pushing what looked like a file across the table. "19, actually. My birthday was 3 day's ago." I replied, correcting his mistake as he frowned and shook his head, "Am I that bad of a samchon [1], that I forgot? well then. You should consider this as your late seonmul [2]." [1. uncle] [2. present] he said making me raise an eyebrow in the process, it almost seemed that the fear I had felt not-too-long-ago had now disappeared and was replaced with confusion. "Samchon, I'm not sure what you are talking about..." [uncle] I said looking at him with pure bewilderment, what on earth was he talking about? it would be nicer if he could elaborate on whatever he was talking about, instead, all he did was push the file forward. "Read it, I guarantee that you will enjoy every word of it." Samchon [uncle] said smiling as if he had won the lotto, I glanced down at the file and picked it up with a frown before my eyes lit up with joy and happiness. "Jinjanayo?" [really?] I asked in utter disbelief, hoping that this wasn't a joke of some kind considering he knew how much this would mean to me, "Anything for my yeodongsaeng's beautiful daughter." [little sisters] he replied while nodding, excitement took over me as I rushed to his side, holding the file tight and hugging him in the process. "Thank you! So much."