Crazy

Come My Way

 

 

because of the baeksoo and chansoo in this chapter lol

 

 

“THAT FILTHY S.O.B.!”

“Hyung—”

“I COULD JUST KILL HIM!”

“Joon-hyung, you’re really starting to freak me out.”

“MAYBE THAT IS JUST WHAT I’LL DO.”

“Are you even listening to me?”

“I’LL MURDER HIM RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS MOTHER AND MAKE HER WATCH AS I TEAR OUT HIS GUTS.”

“Omg, chill.”

Junmyeon abruptly faces Kyungsoo in the midst of his pacing, his eyes red and swollen from crying and his nostrils flared in anger. “I will not ‘chill’, Soo. Do you have any idea how much crap I’ve put up with because of him?”

“Hyung, break-ups are hard, but it’s best that you move on now. You know, forgive and forget—”

“I most certainly will not! I washed his underwear—by hand! I cooked and cleaned for him. I even helped him with his finite mathematics class! He wouldn’t have even passed without me. But do I even hear a ‘thank you’ from him? No.”

Kyungsoo sighs. It’s been a little more than an hour since Junmyeon began his Jongin-rant and it was hopeless to try to reason with Junmyeon right now.

He’s never had such an episode like this before when he’s had break-ups with past boyfriends. With his break-up with Kris, Junmyeon was emotional for a few weeks, but he eventually bounced back. But guessing from his emotional state right now, it could only mean that Junmyeon really loved Jongin and did a lot of things for him out of his heart. Now those four years have gone into the trash and no one knows why! Jongin wouldn’t even say why he wanted to break it off with Junmyeon and Kyungsoo bets that is why Junmyeon is driving himself crazy now.

Kyungsoo watches as Junmyeon begins his pacing again, mumbling to himself like a psychotic killer. “Hyung, I’m sorry he broke up with you.”

Junmyeon doesn’t show any signs of hearing Kyungsoo’s sincere words, he just plops himself down on the couch. His arms folded and his eyes staring menacingly at the TV. He has fallen silent and it scares Kyungsoo. When Junmyeon gets super angry or sad, he can go a few days without saying a word. There was really no way of getting to Junmyeon when he gets into this mood.

Kyungsoo stands up and grabs a small blanket from the coat closet. He drapes it around Junmyeon’s shoulders and combs his fingers through Junmyeon’s hair, pushing his bangs out of the way. “You’ll be okay, hyung. I know you’re hurting right now, but it will get better.”

Still not a reaction from Junmyeon.

Kyungsoo goes into the kitchen and makes a cup of hot chocolate for Junmyeon. After dropping a few puffy marshmallows into his cup, Kyungsoo brings the hot chocolate to Junmyeon and places it on their coffee table. “Hyung, I made your favorite. Hot chocolate~”

If Kyungsoo knew any better, Junmyeon was probably playing all the memories he and Jongin shared together all those years in his head right now.

Poor, poor hyung. Kyungsoo hears the doorbell ring and he rushes to answer it before Junmyeon snaps out of his reverie. He didn’t want to disturb Junmyeon since he was dealing many emotions and memories that are key in helping him move forward.

Kyungsoo opens the door to his apartment and feels a wave of cold air brush over his entire body. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are standing there on his doorstep, each holding a bouquet of flowers. Chanyeol chose to be the cliché romantic and buy a bouquet of roses while Baekhyun held a colorful bouquet that was equally beautiful and endearing.

“Hello?” Kyungsoo says hesitantly. “You guys are aware that it’s past 7 in the evening and it’s raining?”

Chanyeol nods cheerfully despite his damp hair. He stretches out his long arms to offer the roses to Kyungsoo. “What? I still can’t surprise my boyfriend whenever I want to?”

Baekhyun clears his throat, shoving his bouquet in front of Chanyeol’s. “I think you mean our boyfriend.”

Kyungsoo sighs as he reluctantly takes the two bouquets and invites the two dorks in. “Stay in the kitchen. Junmyeon-hyung is in the living room.”

Chanyeol waddles through the door and offers a frown. “How is he doing by the way?”

“Yeah, is the break-up doing a rough number on him?” Baekhyun asks.

Kyungsoo nods, setting the two bouquets beside the sink. “You would not believe. I feel so bad for him.”

Chanyeol interrupts, “So Soo, let’s go out tonight.”

Kyungsoo knits his eyebrows together in confusion. “What’s the occasion?”

“They opened a new club across town and everybody is getting crazy!”

Baekhyun snickers, “Yeah, we just saw Minseok and Luhan-hyung getting down dirty. I think they’ll get arrested for exhibition if they continue dancing the way they were when we saw them.”

Kyungsoo chuckles. “Thanks, but I think I should really stay with Junmyeon-hyung.”

Baekhyun pouts, his arms latching around Kyungsoo tightly. “C’mon, Soo. I haven’t seen you in forever. I wanna spend some time with you.” Baekhyun then winks at the younger male. “Maybe even have some y time with you.” Baekhyun momentarily glares at Chanyeol. “Except you, though. I’d rather you not be there.”

Chanyeol scoffs. “You know the agreement we made all together: the only time there will y time is with all of us present! This three-way relationship will not work if someone begins to get greedy!”

Kyungsoo shrugs out Baekhyun’s hold and glares at the two men. “Also, how can this relationship work if you two cannot stand each other? I swear we will just have a day where you guys get intimate with each other and I will not be involved.”

“That sounds disgusting!”

“Ditto, Byungtae!”

Kyungsoo exhales, walking back to the living room to check on Junmyeon with Chanyeol and Baekhyun following after him. His eyes widen when he sees Junmyeon’s spot on the couch empty. “Junmyeon-hyung!” Kyungsoo calls out but no reply. “Chanyeol, check his room. Baekhyun, check the bathroom. Junmyeon-hyung was just here, I swear.”

The three split up but none of them were able to find Junmyeon in the apartment. Kyungsoo sees that Junmyeon’s wallet and keys are gone, along with the pair of shoes he left by the door.

“Where did he go?” Kyungsoo paces, his mind immediately being filled with negative thoughts. “It’s raining and we didn’t even hear him open the front door.”

Chanyeol approaches Kyungsoo and wraps him up in his arms. “Soo, we’ll find him. He probably just left to get a snack down the street.”

Baekhyun agrees, patting Kyungsoo’s head with a small comforting smile. “Yeah, don’t worry. I’m sure he’ll be back.”

Kyungsoo sniffles, “Okay, I’m just really worried. You guys didn’t see him just now. He got real stiff and silent like he did when his mother left him years ago.”

“Soo, we’ll find him.”

(-)

Junmyeon shivers uncontrollably as he takes the stairs up to a popular fraternity house located near campus. He should’ve brought an umbrella but he needed to act now before this feeling of confidence left him, even if this was the craziest idea he’s ever had!

He knocks on the door. It takes a few seconds before someone finally opens the door.

“Who is it?” A voice calls from behind the door.

“My name is Kim Junmyeon. I need to speak to Oh Sehun!”


A/N: sorry for the bad chapter lol