1004 : 'Cheonsa'

Description

The year is 2351. After the technological revolution, times have changed. Names are just numbers, there was no such a thing as the rain. Love was confined to just a glow in your chest.

A brutal break-up leads her on different directions, and from the most beautiful man she has ever met, she learns all the truths about true love of her time.

This is her story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Loosely based on This

I saw many fictions based on this glowing-heart-soulmates thing, and I wanted to try my own.

On a side note, I started working for a magazine recently, as a story writer, and this is the story i wrote for them. But they liked another story I wrote some time back. So I decided to post it on here.

Foreword

To you,
whose heart blooms in an eternal glow,
when so does mine.

(And I'll be waiting for you...)

 

 

 

 


This is dedicated to all my friends on AFF and also on twitter. Although I'm not active on twitter much, I greatly enjoy all your ranting and stuff. I read them when I'm bored and its so much fun. :)

Oh, and also to my cats whom I miss terribly.

Last but not least, To INFINITE, my inspiration and sole motivation. To Apink, the girls that I love the most. Good luck on your promotions! And thank you for coming back.