End

In love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Remind me again why am I here?

 

Oh right, I'm being tricked.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu was reading her book while waiting class to start when Chaeyoung suddenly sit in front of her with a face that Tzuyu want to slap with the thick book as thick as Oxford Dictionary she was holding.

 

 

 

"What?" Tzuyu asked, she glanced at Chaeyoung before shifted her gaze back to the book.

 

 

 

"Did you have any plan this Saturday? Do you want to go somewhere?" She asked. Tzuyu stopped reading and looks at Chaeyoung with an eyebrow raising high. Since when did Chaeyoung want to go somewhere with her? As she remembers her friend only spend her weekend by staying at home in front her computer screen, spazzing her idolsㅡtheir school band till Monday come.

 

 

 

"Who are you?" Tzuyu questioned, her voice was serious.

 

 

 

"Are you seriously asking me who are me?" Chaeyoung asked, pointing her finger to herself.

 

 

 

"I don't know who are you and what do you want from her, but please leave her body and give me my friend back." Tzuyu dramatically said earned a scoff from Chaeyoung.

 

 

 

"Okay back to the topic, I am thinking about buying your birthday present. I didn't buy you anything before right?" Chaeyoung excitedly said. Tzuyu looks at her friend with a suspicious look.

 

 

 

"You did buy me a toilet paper for my birthday and no thanks, I don't need more." Tzuyu rolls her eyes when she remembers about Chaeyoung's ridiculous birthday present.

 

 

 

"Aww don't be like that, I promise this time I'll buy you something special!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

 

 

 

"You better be." Tzuyu threatened. Chaeyoung just nodded before walks to her seat with a 'yay' that make Tzuyu even suspicious with her friend real plan but decided to shrug it off when their teacher walk into the class.

 

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

Tzuyu looks around the place with full of stupid people waiting outside the school hall. And by that, thats mean she was stupid too, along with this smol bean beside her. I can't believe myself for agreeing to accompany her meeting her idol today.. Well, more like being tricked to do so. She looks at her hand and scoff when she saw her I-promise-I'll-buy-you-something-special birthday present that Chaeyoung said. An album, TWICE's album to be exact. She didn't remembers having any interest in their so called angel school band group.

 

 

 

"I'm going home." Tzuyu said to her, but Chaeyoung just rolls her eyes at her before returned her attention back to her iPhone screen and watching some video of TWICE or whatever it is, Tzuyu didn't really care she just wants to go home and sleep.

 

 

 

"How long we going to stand here?" She impatiently asked again, her legs were about to give up for standing too long. And thanks god the students at the door finally opened the door before Chaeyoung dragged her inside. They sit at the very front sit, near to the stage that Tzuyu can count their eyelashes if she wanted to.

 

 

 

 This rich bih, I look at her and oh god look at that face, she gonna rip her face into two if she keeps smiling like that. 

 

 

 

Tzuyu roll my eyes at her before stuck an earphone in her ears only to harshly being pulled away from her.

 

 

 

"Are you seriously going to wear an earphone in fan meeting?" She asked with a horror expression on her face like Tzuyu just did something sinned.

 

 

 

"Yes?" Tzuyu hesitatingly answered.

 

 

 

"Oh god, please forgive my stupid friend. You can't, save your stupid mp3 player with stupid playlist inside it in your pocket and listen to angels talking!" She scolded and Tzuyu just can roll her eyes at her exaggerated friend.

 

 

 

 

"One in million, annyeonghaseyo TWICE imnida."

 

 

 

 

"Don't talk to me, I need to focus on my Mina." Chaeyoung warned before her gaze shifted to the stage and the creepy smile on her face before make a comeback. Tzuyu swear she could see a love emoji in her friend's eyes.

 

 

 

"Angel my as-" Tzuyu's voice stuck in when she looks at the stage and spotted the girl on it. "They are all an angel indeed can't deny it." She quietly muttered as her eyes started to scan them one by one before it stopped at one person.

 

 

 

".." Tzuyu unconsciously let out a curse when her eyes met with one of the girls and what make it even worse, she was smiling at her that Tzuyu felt like her heart stopped beating. It's Sana. She had heard about her before, but never once meet her and the whole group in person, since they were so busy like a president when they just a famous school band nevertheless they did beautiful scrap that, they are so breathtakingly beautiful in real life especially Sana.

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu didn't realize that she was staring too long until Chaeyoung smacked her lap hard to wake her friend up from her daze. Tzuyu hissed in pain and held herself from screaming before she shot a glare at Chaeyoung.

 

 

 

 

"We are so near to them, she is going to realize it if you keep staring at her like that. She is Sana by the way." Chaeyoung whispered.

 

 

 

 

"I can say the same thing to you! And I know she is Sana." Tzuyu defended herself. She admits that she loves books, but that doesn't mean she didn't know thing that happened in this school and she did realize that Chaeyoung keep staring at the other girl she remembered as Mina.

 

 

 

 

"I'm different. Staring at your girlfriend isn't a wrong thing to do." Chaeyoung smirked.

 

 

 

 

"Ugh please, Chaeng. If she is yours, then that blonde girl is mine." Tzuyu rolls her eyes but Chaeyoung just smirked.

 

 

 

"Watch me do ma thang, my friend."

 

 

 

"What? How- wow?" Tzuyu was speechless when she saw what just happened before her eyes. Did her midget friend just make an angel blushed just by winking at her? Her eyes must be tricked her.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, we will play some game with fans today." The MC, Mr. Lee said earned a wild reaction from the audience. He walks to the wheel spin and spin it fast before stopping at 'chicken fight'. Sana whined, making Tzuyu turned her head to her at the light speed.

 

 

 

 

"Why? why? why she whines?" Tzuyu anxiously asked.

 

 

 

 

"She at it. She only can stand for 8 seconds." Chaeyoung snorted.

 

 

 

"Thats cute." Tzuyu chuckled, but stopped immediately when her eyes met Sana's.

 

 

 

"I choose her." Sana said, pointing at Tzuyu who was frozen like a statue in her seat.

 

 

 

 

"Please get on to the stage." The MC called. Tzuyu timidly climbed the stage, almost tripped into nothing out of nervousness. She forgot how to breath when Sana stood right in front of her with a cute smile plastered on her face.

 

 

 

 

"Please let me win." Sana cutely said.

 

 

 

 

Dammit, I already defeated before even start it..

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"Mina want to meet me at the backstage. Do you want to tag along?" Chaeyoung asked as she pats Tzuyu's shoulder  who was planted her face on the table.

 

 

 

"I just want to die and disappeared from this world." Tzuyu muttered against the table.

 

 

 

 

"You're exaggerating. It's normal saying I love you to your idol. Well, at least to her it's normal." Chaeyoung said before she pulls Tzuyu up and dragged her away from the table and left the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

"You're right, I am just one of her fans." Tzuyu bitterly said. She just met Sana today, but the girl already gave her so much feeling of being happy to bitter really quick and Tzuyu didn't know if she should feel happy or not.

 

 

 

 

"Chaeng, I wanna goes hom-" Tzuyu whined before it being cut off by someone.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Chaeyoung. Did you want to see Mina?" Tzuyu looks up and froze on her spot when her eyes met with Sana's for nth time today.

 

 

 

 

"Hi Sana unnie, yes where is she?" Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter