Christmas Magic

Christmas Magic, Christmas Tears, Christmas Love

            It was Christmas Eve; the air was heavy with hopeful promise and the icy whisper of the  white-painted wind. Parties were taking place everywhere, joy was in the air. It was magic the weather outside. It was the pristine time for new love to blossom a stark contrast to the snow coating the world in such a blank beauty.

 

            Or at least that’s what Lee Taemin thought.

 

            The slender dancer smiled as he watched through the window of one of the many college dorms present on the outskirts of Seoul University. A party was raging behind him, but he favored observing his alcohol-tainted breath hit the sturdy window panes in brief foggy clouds.

 

            A smile graced his rosy lips as a tanned hand gripped his creamy collarbone. The small grin broadened as he turned into his older brother’s chest, giggling his name. “Minho~”

 

            “Are you drunk Taemin-ah?” The college student chuckled, taking in the glazed eyes of his dongsaeng.

 

            Taemin pouted, hand ing out to smack his brother’s shoulder. “Ani! I’m just happy hyung. I’ve missed you.”

 

            The obviously more than tipsy teenager flung his arms around the older male and curled into him. A light purr slipped from parted lips as Minho’s large hand blond locks in a soothing manner.

 

            “Come on Minnie, let’s go dance.” Without waiting for a response, Minho pulled his younger companion to the dance floor.

 

            Instantly, Taemin ground back against his brother; hips snapping and swiveling into Minho’s most private region. The alcohol consumed by both youths blurred the lines of impropriety for the pair. Minho’s hands traveled down the small figure grinding against him, a laughing pulling at his lips as a feminine hand laced itself into his long hair. Soon, they were too far gone to realize the rules they were breaking.

 

            Taemin whirled around, nimble body acting as if he was running away. The only thing keeping him was Minho’s grip upon his hand. With a possessive tug, Taemin spun right back into his brother --- this time their groins meeting in a perfect synchronization. The blonde’s head fell back, a drunken giggle breaking free before he slowly began his sensual teasing.

 

            A spell had been cast.

 

            Maybe it was the alcohol clouding their brains or the ually frustrated aura of the surrounding partiers, or perhaps it was the fact that Taemin was barely reaching his ual peak and Minho had been abstinent his entire life. Whatever it was, it caused Minho to continuing his touching and Taemin to continue his soft moments.

 

            Large hands caressed every clothed inch of the dancer’s figure, choosing to come to rest on the plump bottom hidden by a pair of much ripped jeans. Still one bold hand slipped the tips of rough fingers into one slit. The meeting of delicate skin and student-withered fingers caused a moan to rip from the younger of the two.

 

            It was then that the sibling’s fate was sealed, sealed with a passion filled kiss.

 

            The world became a blur as the males moved away from the party, into the deserted hallway. Yet, desires could not be denied for long.

 

            A giggle broke the softly vibrating air as Taemin was slammed against a wall. His small hands clutched desperately at his brother’s hair, hands fighting on the dark strands as their lips meet in a tangle of tongues and teeth. Still giggling, the sixteen-year-old pushed his brother back in favor of slamming the male into the wall just ahead of their previous position.

 

            Hands were flying everywhere, kisses were exchanged violently; heavy laughter rang out and soft begging whimpers sounded on the empty corridor.

 

            Finally the aroused boys reached Minho’s dorm room. With intoxicated merriment the two forced their way into the dark apartment.

 

            In a matter of seconds, clothing was sent flying in every direction.

 

            Minho’s mouth descended upon gasping lips, large hands caressing bare flesh with adoring gentleness. “You’re so beautiful Minnie. When did you get so damn gorgeous?”

 

            No answer came though, because Taemin was too lost in the heated passion his brother was inflicting upon him.

 

            With a soft moan Taemin feel back onto cold sheets, soon followed by his brother. With new-come confidence the dancer spread his legs. The delicate back bent upwards in a thought-destroying arch as Minho rubbed his arousal against his brother’s tiny opening.

 

            Their lips meet for a final time before the college student began pushing himself into his beloved dongsaeng. Taemin cried out in shock, breaking the loving embrace of mouths. Small pearls of salt water formed at the corners of doe-eyes, only to be kissed away as Minho deeper.

 

            It took a moment before the smaller teen to fall into rhythm with his hyung. However, it didn’t take much longer before Taemin’s sweet moans filled the air accompanied by Minho’s low grunts.

 

            Together, they sped towards their own es. For the first time in their lives, they released in synchronization with someone else, with the same word on their lips.

 

            “Saranghae.”