Final

You're lucky that I love you

Mingyu loves travelling. He loves going out from his house, looking at the World, the burning Sun, and hearing the sounds of the birds chirping. He rarely stayed at home, he is only there to take bath and sleep. Other than that, Kim Mingyu spent his whole life outside his house.

 

That is the reason why right after Wonwoo agreed to be his boyfriend, Mingyu already planned their trip together to Busan.

 

They will have fun together, play volleyball, build sandcastles (seriously Kim Mingyu, are you 5?) and swim in the sea.

 

There will be so much 'fun'

 

--------------------

 

[ At Busan , 9 AM ]

 

"Wonwoo hyung.. Wake up." Mingyu shook Wonwoo's body gently. He sighed when Wonwoo doesn't even stir in his sleep.

 

"Wonwoo..." Mingyu started playing with Wonwoo's hair, curling it around his finger.

 

But Wonwoo doesn't even move, not even an inch.

 

"Wonwoo hyung, wake up~ It is already 9 a.m." Mingyu pouted cutely, even he knew that Wonwoo isn't going to see it.

 

"Shut up, Gyu. I am sleepy." Wonwoo finally spoke his first words.

 

"Hyung~~ You are awake already. Let's get out and play at the beach." Mingyu pleaded, using his puppy eyes.

 

Mingyu then pulled Wonwoo's arms, making the older guy sit on the bed.

 

"Gyuuu." Wonwoo whined, slowly opening his eyes. He blinked a few times to adjust the sudden light.

 

"Wonwoo hyung, let's go out together." Mingyu nuzzled his head onto Wonwoo's neck.

 

"Just go out alone, I am sleepy." Wonwoo yawned and closed his eyes again.

 

"Hyung, I don't pay all the costs for us to travel to Busan for you to sleep -- "

 

Wonwoo lied on the bed again, pulling Mingyu with him.

 

"Hyung, you can't sleep -- "

 

Wonwoo kissed the younger guy to shut his lips up.

 

"Sshh, Kim Mingyu, you are disturbing my sleep." Wonwoo whispered .

 

Mingyu can't help to blush at that moment...

 

But he still wants to go out.

 

"Don't think by kissing me , you can make me agree to let you sleep, Jeon." 

 

"I know you will let me, Kim."

 

Mingyu frowned and asked "Why are you so sure?"

 

Wonwoo opened his eyes again and pecked Mingyu's cheek. "Because you love me."

 

"Yes, I love you. But pleaseee, I really want to go out." Mingyu pleaded again.

 

"And I really want to continue my peaceful sleep." Wonwoo said.

 

"Unfortunately, we are going out so get your lazy up and wash your handsome face." Mingyu doesn't want to lost the battle.

 

"Mingyu pleasee." Wonwoo looked at Mingyu with his puppy eyes, while pouting to get some sympathy.

 

And he gets it.

 

Mingyu really has a soft spot for Wonwoo's pout.

 

"Fine, just five more minutes." Mingyu let Wonwoo wins this time.

 

"Yayy, thank you Gyu." Wonwoo hugged Mingyu.

 

"You are wel-- "

 

Mingyu can't even finish that words because he already heard Wonwoo's soft snores. He ruffled the older guy's hair and whispered "You are lucky that I love you, hyung."

 

And that 5 more minutes turns to 3 more hours :)

 


 

What the hell did I just write T.T

 

Check out my other stories if you are interested ;

 

- Hungry [ Completed ]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1131222/hungry-mingyu-seventeen-meanie-wonwoo 

 

- Tease... or Flirt [ Ongoing ]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1171181/tease-or-flirt-wongyu-seventeen-meanie-meaniecouple

 

Thank you for reading ^^

This will be deleted after a week because I don't even try ti make it good xD Comments are highly appreciated! ^^