One-shot

Fantasy Drama

Once upon a time, there was a demon and an angel. Sunggyu was a demon whereas Woohyun was an angel. The demons and the angels had been enemies since a long time ago. One day, Sunggyu and Woohyun fought fiercely using superpowers but Woohyun died as he did not have enough superpowers to attack Sunggyu. Sunggyu then only realised that he had fall in love with Woohyun but it was too late. He begged Woohyun to wake up but it was too late. Sunggyu fell into depression and he went back to his own supernatural world. He tried to use his supernatural powers to save Woohyun but he broke the law by trying to save an angel. As a result, he was being punished to stay in the human world. The years passed by really slowly. One year had passed. Two years had passed and ten years had passed slowly. As he was a demon, he could live for a thousand years. In a blink of an eye, 50 years had passed quickly and the whole human world had completely changed. Although 50 years had passed, he was still recalling Woohyun. However, one day, he walked into a coffee shop and he saw an handsome waiter that looked completely the same with Woohyun. It turned out that the handsome waiter was Woohyun but as he died in the fight, he was turned into a human.The romance between the Woohyun and Sunggyu started again. They lived happily. However, as Woohyun was an human, he could only live for a hundred years whereas Sunggyu could live up to a thousand years. After they lived happily for another fifty years, Woohyun died at the age of 80 years old. Sunggyu still remained young and healthily. Sunggyu couldn’t accept the fact that Woohyun was gone forever so he committed suicide at the age of 450 years old.