01:58

Static and Retro Lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do this little thing for me, please?” A young man shakes the hunched figure on the lone study desk that is seemingly deep in thought. The outline emerges into a young man, looking comfy in his pajamas and staple university hoodie. He pushes his specs to the bridge of his nose before raising an eyebrow at the noisy intruder.

“Wang Jackson, just stop it. I have things to finish.” He hisses as tries to redeem his lost focus. He picks up his pen and starts scribbling on his worn out notebook, ignoring his roommate who is already pouting.

“Why are you always a party pooper? It’s just one night. No big deal.” Jackson climbs up his bed and starts jumping on it, ruining its neatly tucked-in covers. Jinyoung doesn’t seem to mind as he continues to write down his morning classes’ lectures.

“I don’t see the relevance of it. That’s all.” He says without taking his eyes off his work.

“It’s nothing harmless, though. A night of good music and cheap booze, all packed into one place.” Jackson finally sits on his bed, ready to come clean and explain himself.

“Why are you coaxing me again?” Jinyoung frowns as he looks at the blonde young man, politely sitting on his bed. His hands are sitting prettily on his lap despite his solemn face. This makes Jinyoung chuckle.

“Because it’s my first time visiting the place and Mark can’t come. That’s why I asked you.” Jackson, the man who can’t stay put, stands up and hovers in front of his roommate.

“Why can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter