Don't Go Anywhere

Changjoe Drabbles

 

 Jonghyun slowly stirred in his sleep,opening his tired and heavy eyelids.


    Last night was rough and tiring,he stayed all night practicing. As soon as he got home he slipped in the bed,warmed up by his one and only Byunghun. When he got in safely,he heard Byunghun murmur something incoherent in his sleep. Jonghyun just smiled and admired the beauty infront of him. So soft and beautiful. Jonghyun always wondered how of all people in the world,Byunghun chose him. He didn't mind it at all. Byunghun was very precious to him and he swore that he will protect him with everything,even if it meant sacrificing his own life.


    Jonghyun looked around the room for a bit,remembering where he is. His eyes stopped at the clock. 9 o'clock it said,on that round little clock on the white colored wall that was covered with paitings of flowers. He has only gotten 6 hours of sleep. He groaned quietly,slumping his head back in the fluffy pillow. He felt light and steady breathing on his shoulder. He turned his head towards the source. Jonghyun slowly eyed the sleeping beauty infront of him. Byunghun's hair was messy,his hand under his head,using it as a pillow. His pink lips opened ajar,letting only few breaths of air. His long eyelashes covering his face as he slept tightly. He truly looked like an angel. ''...he's so beautiful'' Jonghyun said breathy. He has never seen anyone this beautiful. Jonghyun grabbed Byunghun's tiny hand that was on his bare chest. He held his hand like it was the most precious thing in his life. He looked at their hands,they fit together perfectly,like a puzzle. Jonghyun stared at Byunghun for a while,until he saw Byunghun's eyelashes fluttering a bit,meaning he's starting to wake up.


   ''Good Morning'', Byunghun said in a tired morning voice,staring up at his lover with a loving smile. His tired and half-closed eyes moved to his hand on Jonghyun's chest,Jonghyun's hand holding his hand. He smiled at sight and his cheeks were tainted with a light pink shade. ''Good Morning~'' Jonghyun replied back, Byunghun's hand. ''Did you sleep well?'' Jonghyun asked him,his other hand busy playing with the elder's soft brown hair. Byunghun looked lost in thought,''Yes,since I woke up next to you.'' he answered. Now it was Jonghyun's turn to blush a little.


  ''I'm gonna go get ready.~'' Byunghun finally said,after few minutes,breaking the comfortable silence that fell up on the two lovers. ''No. I'm not letting you.'' Jonghyun whined a little bit,grabbing the elder by his hips and bringing him closer to his own body,hugging him tightly. Byunghun's body melted into Jonghyun's. ''I'm not letting you go anywhere,we're gonna stay here until they call us.'' Jonghyun whispered in Byunghun's ear,kissing it softly. Little did Jonghyun know that those are the words Byunghun wanted to hear the most.  Byunghun nodded,nuzzling into his lovers arm,enjoying each others warm bodies.


hI HEY YO

i hope y'all like this and i'm so sorry if there are any typing errors since i wrote this at 3am and thought i'd share it with you