Feelings...?

One-sided Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) Have you watch Hard Carry MV? If you haven't, go straight to Youtube and watch them to help increase their views! Let's support GOT7 all the way!

 

--

JB. JB Hyung. Jaebum. Jaebummie Hyung.

 

 

Im Jaebum.

--

Jinyoung wakes up from his sleep with severe headache. He shifts his body around and try to close his eyes in attempt to lessen the pain. After 10 minutes of wriggling on the mattress without much improvement, he finally sits up and ruffles his head. He looks at the clock, it’s 9:25 PM. He remembers his body feeling so weak and tired before, and the members suggest him to get some sleep, and that’s what he did. But apparently resting for 45 minutes is not helping at all, it’s just worsen the pain.

Jinyoung has always find sleeping is a hard thing to do. He’s the type of person who tends to think a lot, and his brain is usually occupied all the time, even after 21 hours of no sleeping, even after his body screams to take some rest, his brain doesn’t let him to. He’s also a light sleeper, that’s why he gets his own room at the dorm. So he could get some sleep without the disturbance of 6 loud members that he loves. But that’s no use because his room is basically inside of the maknae room who never lost their energy and still manage to talk and laugh a lot until dawn. Not that he complaining though, he loves seeing the cheery maknae-duo.

He grabs his phone and he does his routine to reply messages from his parents, his friends, and all his acquaintances. He never like to use his phone all the time, he usually ignores all message that came, and later at the right time, he will reply to all of them at once. When he finished, he grunts before standing up and walk out the room, because he can’t stand his dry throat and desperate to get some water.

When he walks outside, he doesn’t see any of the members in the dorm. He squints his eyebrow, confused, but decided to quench his thirst first. He walks to the refrigerator and finds a bottle of cold water, and drink it all in one gulp. Then he walks to the living room to find more clue about the existence of the members, when he sees Jaebum laying on the sofa while reading a book.

Thump.

Stupid heart, calm down. Jinyoung tries to calm himself. He always has this reaction when he’s alone with Jaebum. He clears his throat, “Hyung.”

Jaebum, gasps a bit because he’s surprised, closes his book and see at the source of the voice, “Oh, Jinyoung-a, why are you already awake?”

Jinyoung shrugs and sits beside him, turning on the TV and hug his own feet. Jaebum is still staring at him, worriedly, “Is your head still hurting?”

Jinyoung squints, “How do you know I have a headache?”

The older one shrugs and decides to continue reading, answers, “It’s obvious…” he slips through one page before adding, “For me.”

Jinyoung smiles. Of course, it will be easy for Jaebum to notice his headache. After all, they have been living together for so long, spending so many times together, it will be weird for Jaebum to not notice it. Soulmate. That’s what fans called them. JJ Project is soulmate. They have deeper relationship than other members. It’s like they understand each other without the need to talk. Jinyoung smiles again bitterly, it’s true. They understand each other without needing to whine or argue, like what they have to do with other members, but sometimes Jinyoung wishes that’s not the case. Jinyoung often wishes for Jaebum not to understand him so much, so they could talk more, so they could argue more. So Jaebum can ask more questions about Jinyoung, and that will lead to longer conversation than the 3 minutes’ conversation they usually have.

For example, like this. They are the only two in the house, yet they don’t have any topic to talk about. It won’t be like this with other guys. Jaebum will ask Youngjae to play game with him, he will ask Bambam to cook for him, he will joke around with Jackson, he will talk about songs and movies with Mark, he would discu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter