FIRST

Bangtanned

"Look at me, this dress is awesome, waaah I really like it. You should begin clothing too. Are you listening? Lee? Lee!!"
"Please lower your voice, you dont have to shout! Yeah I'm listening, what is it? You look good, but this makeup is too much, wipe it off!"

Actually she looks like someone, who trying to cover her whole face with glittering mascara, but her clothes arent that bad: specially for our graduation she bought a black dress...yeah it is quite tight. She looks y in it. And I? I have my pajamas on. Its abaut 6 p.m., which means that we have 2 hours left until the event. I get on my feets and yawn a big. "My Gosh Lee!! Put your hand on your mouth, I dont want to see your insides and please dress up. I will do your makeup if you dont do something with yourself."
These words are the most frightening in the world. Min hands and my face meeting? It would has a terrible effect. I open my wardrobe to look for some clothes.
"As I expected, you didnt buy anything new" says Min behind my back " That is why I bought you this cutie. When I saw this I knew: This is totally your style. Try it on quickly! Come on Lee, I have to see it!"
The dress is black with blue flowers and knee deep. Actually I really like it!!!
"Thank you Min, I think I like this dress more than I like you. Take it as a compliment." She smiles back at me. She is so bloody proud. At the moment no one could have more confidence, than she has.

I make the engine start. "Fasten seat bells, Lee is going to drive! Lol Just joking, you dont have to look at me like that. Nooo, dont kill me."
I begin to laugh and try to look serious.
"Shout up Min or I will throw you out."
"Okey, okey just look at the way. No not at me, please look at the way."
I decide to not to listening. Min turns on the radio. " ...And our next guest here at the Kbest fm is everyone's favourite and beloved Kpop group...the BTS. Welcome you guys, I'm happy to see you here, but if I'm not wrong you are here just...six, yes six people. Where is the seventh member?
"Hello everyone, this is Rapmon, the leader of the group. As you already know our concert was called off, because of technical difficulties. There is a romour what is not true: someone said that our eldest member Jin dissapeard, but don't worry, he is fine, not because of him was the concert called off. Today he couldn't come because he caught a cold. With this, I also answered your question, the seventh member is Jin, who is not here. The called off conncert will be on the next week, I hope you will enjoy it "

"Thank you for your honest answer, I think just now you set every fan's heart at rest. In ten minutes we will be back, and the other members will answer your questions, dear listeners. And now the new song of..."

I look at Min. As I expected she is not smiling. She heard abaut this roumor too, that is why her whole family is worried, they dont know what happened with their son and they can't contact him in any way...they had a fight with Jin a few years ago. It was a really big fight, after that they didn't speak with their son...Min spoke just a few times with her brother. And I? I'm also worried, but I know that he is fine, but I cant tell the others abaut it...yes I used to speak with him after the family fight too. I was here for him when he was in a bad shape. We have a complicated relationship, I know him for a long time. When we were young we played together a lot...We have some bad memories together...a terrible past with a lot of pain. My head hurts again. When he dissapeared he wrote a text for me: "I think you already heard the news...I'm okay don't worry, I will contact you. DON'T say anything to my family. "

I'm really sorry, but I can't say anything to Min, I couldn't explain her...she couldn't understand it.

We arrived, here we are. Our graduation. I waited for so much and Min too. I look at her again. She looks like she forgot her worries. She is running after our clasmates: She is one of the most popular girls in the school. She has a lot of friends and everyone wants to be like her, but she doesn't give a abaut it. She is always herself and she never betrayed me. I'm always the first to her, we are best friends. I feel pain, because I have to lie to her. She looks at me from afar and wave her hands. I signal her to go. She smiles at me and nods, she goes in the school with our classmates. I have something to do before I go in. I take out my phone and search for a number. I press the calling button. My heart is beating like hell and my hands are sweating. I can't think abaut anything, in this moment I don't care abut the graduation. He picked up the phone.

"I said you, I will contact you later."

He is laughing. I can't belive I'm so pissed off I yell at him. Everyone is looking at me...I don't care.

"What the hell are you thinking? Everyone is worried. Where are you? Why are you doing this?"

"Actually...I'm very near to you. " I turn round. "No, not that direction. Anyway...you look great in this dress."

I would go red if I wouldn't be so nervous. At last I see him! He is in full black and his face is covered with a black scarf. If I wouldn't be searching for him, I wouldn't know that person is him. When he sees that I found him, he waves his hand. He comes to me to the school gate and hugs me. He whispers in my ears.

"I'm glad to see you."

I look at him. He have dark circles under his eyes, but he is smiling. I step back and give him a black look.

"You know how worried is everyone? You shouldn't do this with your family."

He rools his eyes. "They don't care abaut me, don't mention it and Min will know abaut me soon. I have a long story to tell you, but I think you should go now. The ceremony begins...Ah, you are courious how did I know abaut your graduation. I won't tell you, but I have my own methods "

He his eyes at me. He has his sassy smile on.

"Wait at my car, I give you the keys. I wil come right away after the ceremony. Somehow I will tell Min to go to the party without me, but if you dissapear again I will kilI you. " I look at him once again and give him a dark good-bye greeting. I'm really pissed off. He is like as always, smiling when I'm really worried abaut him, I should already accept this, but I cant. It always makes me very angry.

I'm searching for my family in the mass of people, but I can't find them, as I expected they didn't come here. They divorced, when I was 1 year old, but their relationship is still very bad. When I invite the two of them somewhere, usually they don't come, because of the other one. I should be angry, because they don't even come to my graduation ceremony, but I used to it. I know my mother will make me a very delicious cake when I get home. I will accept it as an compensation. I sigh a big. The ceremony will end in 10 minutes. I have to wait just 10 minutes and I can go to Jin. He is in a very bad shape, I can't find out what happened to him, my mind misgives me. That thing...but it seemed like it was already solved. That can't be the problem, please, please no.

"Lee. Lee. Lee!!!!...LEE!! What is the problem with you today? I said the ceremony ended. We are free, the misery ended. Did you realize it?" Min smiles at me whit a big bright smile. I try to realize it, but now I can't smile with my whole heart, but somehow I give her a small smile.

"Listen Min, I have to go somewhere before the party, I know we waited for it so long...but I have to go to do...to get a thing. Okay? You can go with the others and I promise I will go too, just later."

She looks at me with a weird face, but she doesn't complain, just gives me a searching look.

"Okay Lee, but call me as soon as you can come. I don't know what is the problem, but I hope you will speak with me abaut it."

"There isn't any problem..." I say it quetly, but I know she hears it. I know she doesn't believe it.

I get out of the school, before the big mass of people. My old, black Kia is still there and Jin is also here. It calms me down a bit, he didn't go away. I open the door, sit in the drivers set and look at him. He is asleep. He looks soo calm when he sleeps.

"Is my face so intresting?" He open his eyes slowly and looks at me. I'm surprised, I don't know how did he find out that I stared at him.

"You have to tell me everything, what happened? Why did you leave you group? Why is your face so skinless? Did you eat anything?"

He smiles again and pisses me off.

"Can we go somewhere peaceful? I have a lot of things to say."

I make the engine start, but I don't know where should we go.

"Are you hungry?" Im sure he is. He looks like someone who starved days.

"Hungry? I think I am. Will you buy me food? You know I don't have much money now."

I stop at a grocery. We both get out off the car and go inside. Instant ramen and orange juice. Like in the old times...He begins to eat it, but it is very hot, he burns his tongue. I'm just staring at him.

"You won't eat? Then I will eat yours too. Come on Lee don't look at me like that."

"Tell me everything." My voice is very weak. He sighs a big and looks in my eyes.

"Don't be so scared please, but I have to tell you. I need your help. You know that in this just you can help. You know that thing..."

He analyzes my face, he is searching for emotions. Emotions? Yeah, I have a lot in this moment. I don't know what to feel. Damn it! I hoped we can already set that question at rest...

11 years ago

"...Rin, Lee! Look I can fly" Jin jumps a flight of the tree.

"Be careful Jin, don't do this! Your mother will be angry again, if you hurt your legs."

"Calm down Lee, He knows what is he doing. Wait Jin, I want to play too, it looks fun." Rin climbs on the tree, but he is smaller than Jin, he can't reach the branch.

"Come on Rin, don't be so feckless. Watch I can do it too." Jin goes higher and higher, but he steps on a thick branch, and he falls down. He can catch another branch before he falls on the ground. Everyone is screaming...

"...I will go away, I can't stay here, my parents can't understand anything. Just run off all of us. Okay? It will be fun. I packed a lot of food, we can live just on our own."

"I want to go too, This is a good idea Rin! Come on Lee it will be fun. I don't want to do more homework. "

"I don't know, I have music class on the afternoon and my mother will be angry if I don't go. Do we have to do this?"

Rin and Jin are nodding and laughing together, they want to have some adventure.

"Okay, then lets go, but I have to go home before that, I want to pack some things...."

"You are always so annoying Lee...okay then we will go when it gets dark. Everyone pack some food and electric torches. We will leave at 10 p.m. if someone doesn't come, that person is a squeky bunny. I will be at the end of the street fo sure. "
Jin looks like very brave, the kids are amazed.
"Okay, then lets meet there!"

"...Where is Rin? Lee, did you see him when you came out of your house? He lives next to you, you should know where he is. Maybe he is scared, I can't believe him..."

"Guys!!! Im here. Wait!"

"You are late Rin, We tought that you are too scared."

"I didn't think that, speak in your own name Jin. Are you okay Rin? Did you speak with your parents, is it sure that we have to go?"

"They werent at home, just my grandma is at home, but she is asleep. We have to go, my parents are the worst...I cant belive they want to move. I don't want to go. I wont go."

The kids look at each other. No one wants Rin to go, they were always together! If they want to stay together, they have to read Rin's parents a lesson.

They all are determined, no one can stop them. The parents are all asleep...no one knows abaut their mission...they walk hours in the big cold.

"Im sleepy, cant we just stop for a few minutes? "

"Don't yowl Lee, you are so annoying. Rin tell her to shout up!"

"Its okay Jin, Im sleepy too. Are you okay Lee? We can stop for a minute."

"No...I can walk, thank you Rin. You shout up Jin! You are so rude!.I hate you!"

"Look guys, there is a big christmas-tree. Lets go there, I want to look at it at close range."

"Wait Jin, it's too dangeurous, we can't just go trough the street, there can be cars. Jin!!!"

"Calm down Lee, Are you coming Rin?"

"Yeah, lets goo. Just wait here Lee. We will be back "

Jin and Rin are running trough the street, no one is near there, just the three of them. The boys are running really fast, but the road is very large. All of a sudden a big truck appears and comes really fast. Rin gets scared and he can't move. Jin runs back to him grabbs his hand and shouts.

"What are you doing? GO! Rin!! We have to go. Rin comes to his senses and starts to run with Jin. The track is very near them, but the truckdriver cant see them...Both of them are running as fast as they can. The truck driver comes to his senses and tries to turn round the car, but it's too late...

A big crushing voice...
Silence...
Screaming...
Then no one is speaking.