Chapter 1

GOT7 Next Door

Reader P.O.V
As a fan of Kpop, I was a really excited to move to Seoul, South Korea but also a bit nervous. Why you ask? Because I don’t speak a single word of Korean, heck I wasn’t even Korean, not even half. But the main reason I wanted to move to Korea was not only because of the awesome music or kdramas, but because I was hired by one of the biggest companies in the Kpop industry, JYP Entertainment. I was a bit surprised considering that I’m still in college and only 20 years old in America. I was hired as the assistant manager of a popular kpop band but JYP didn’t tell me who I was working with and said “You’ll meet them soon” How long is “soon”? I wonder, but right now I gotta get packing since my flight is tomorrow.

Seoul, South Korea
I finally made it to Seoul, the home of Kpop and Kdramas! Two of my most favorite things in Korea. Once I arrived at the airport, a man in a mask was holding a sign that had my name on it so I walked up to him, “excuse me?” I asked. The man turned and smiled underneath the mask he was wearing “You must be ____”
I nod in reply as the man bows and said “Welcome to Seoul, Ms. _____”
I gave him thanks as he leads me to his car and drive to the place where I would be staying. As the drive went on, I looked out the window and stared at the sights in awe, I never knew Korea can be this beautiful and full of wonders that I couldn’t even imagine. It was like stepping into a kdrama. At first I thought the first stop was gonna be at JYP Entertainment, but I was dropped off at what I can guess is my new home. Once entered the building, the man in the mask looked straight at me and said, “JYP wanted me to inform you that you’ll be in the studio tomorrow” he turns around for a moment before turning again “oh! In the meantime though, get to know your neighbors but I have to warn you, they’re a bit noise” I raised a brow in confusion but shrugged it off as I grab my bags and head up to my new apartment.

Once I arrived in the front door of my new apartment, I dropped my things and leaned against the door catching my breath, boy I need to work out more. Why didn’t I take the elevator instead? Such an idiot. AFter I caught my breath and looked over at the door across from me which I assume is my so called neighbors the guy mentioned. I’ll worry about that topic later, right now I need to unpack my things. I opened the door and see a modern yet chic style apartment fit for more than one person, although it's small but not too small or too big, it was decent for someone like me since I’m a huge packer. Thankfully I don’t have to buy any furniture since the place came with it along with dishes and glasses, although I need to buy some food for myself. All of a sudden I heard the door knock, I looked over and spoke “Just a minute!”

??? P.O.V
JYP said that we were getting a new assistant manager who also happens to be our new next door neighbor. All I know about her from JYP was that she was a foreigner, just hope that she’s cute. Anyway, I decided to pay a visit but before I left one of my band mates called out, “Hyung! Where are you going?” I glanced over and said, “to greet our new neighbor, JYP said she’s going to be our assistant manager starting tomorrow” He jumped up from the couch and wiped the crumbs off his shirt then fixed his hair in the mirror, “I’ll go with ya”
I rolled my eyes slightly, sometimes he can be such a narcissist but he’s still my band mate and friend so whatever. The both of us left our dorm room and walked right to the door across from us. I gently knocked on the door and wait patiently when I heard her from the other side of the door saying “Just a Minute!” At least I know she sounds cute. I looked over at my friend who was checking his breath and sniffing his armpits, I raised a brow “what are you doing?”
“Hey I need to make sure I smell good before I meet this possibly cute girl next door”
I shook my head and look over at the door knob which was turning slowly, we stood up straight as the door opens revealing a short yet very cute girl who looked at us with wide eyes. Wow she really is cute! Just as I was about to say something, she just collapsed onto the floor as if she saw a ghost or something, “That was a very good first impression” my friend spoke as we both look down at the now unconscious new neighbor/assistant manager.