Tornado

The Eye of 태풍

a/n : the story is kind of related to their previous MV for Back. So yeah, ENJOYYY~~~  

********************************************************************

 

Sound of metals clanking against each other were heard at an empty alley. Screamings of a poor boy blended well with the sound of heavy metals. 

 

"Aren't you a brave little bastard?" A man scoffed as he smack Myungsoo's head with the metal pole. Myungsoo collapsed on the floor with a loud thud. His eyes were barely opened.

 

Myungsoo wanted to escape so bad but he was the one who chose this. He got ready to feel the pain on his head when the metal fell beside his body instead. 

 

He looked up slowly and saw the men looking up before running away. Myungsoo was confused but soon understood when he saw a tornado coming their way. 

 

Myungsoo crawled slowly to a corner to avoid the tornado. He was panting heavily that it hurts his chest. Myungsoo shook his head and thought about it again. He wanted to die. He wanted it to be fair. 

 

He saw a paper bag lying lifelessly on the ground, mirroring his actions earlier. He grabbed it quickly before it could fly away. Myungsoo nodded his head and stuffed his head into the bag. There was a hole around his eyes and nose. 

 

 

Myungsoo sighed before placing his hands around his neck and got ready to choke himself. He waited for the tornado to come towards him and choke himself at the same time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

The 7 boys entered their shared apartment with depressed faces. Myungsoo who was bleeding everywhere did not even care about his wounds. All he cared about was, his love. 

 

His love who died right in front of his eyes. His love who was kidnapped by his own enemies. His love who was supposedly saved by himself and his friends. His love. His love who was his Leader's younger sister. His love who he failed to protect. 

 

 

"Hyung! Please! This is all my fault! Those were my enemies. I brought trouble. I'm the one at fault! Let me go there back! It's not fair she had to go because of me! It will only be fair if I go too.". Myungsoo cried. 

 

"Myungsoo, stop it. It's not just your fault! We tried. We tried saving Sunggyu hyung's sister. We tried saving Kim Jihee. We tried. But they were stronger. I'm sorry your girlfriend passed on. Really, Myungsoo, stop blaming yourself. It hurts us seeing you like this,". Sungyeol who was always the immature one, was mature for once as he tried comforting his bestfriend. 

 

Myungsoo collapsed on the floor and leaned his back against the cupboard. He covered his face with his palms as he continued crying. 

 

The members were looking at him sadly except for one. Dongwoo stepped nearer to Myungsoo and chuckled sarcastically. 

 

"What do you mean it's not his fault? He is the one at fault. Because of HIM! BECAUSE OF HIM! the one I love died. I told you to take care of her! But did you? You only brought problems with your "complicated" family. Those guys were using Jihee as their bait but she was the one ended up dying. You're right Myungsoo, you're the one at fault. You always bring trouble. I hate you for being the reason of Jihee's death but I got to agree with you on this. YOU'RE THE ONE AT FAULT!". Dongwoo screamed. 

 

 

Myungsoo who was crying on the floor stood up slowly and glared at Dongwoo. His palms were turned into fists. He was about to punch Dongwoo when strong arms pulled him back. 

 

Myungsoo turned around only to be greeted by an irritated Woohyun. Woohyun knocked Myungsoo's head with his knuckle before standing in between Dongwoo and Myungsoo. 

 

"Guys stop it. You guys are not the only who are sad or hurt or whatever bull. Your love? pfft. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT SUNGGYU HYUNG?HIS SISTER JUST DIED GUYS. YOUR SO CALLED LOVE, IS HIS SISTER. HIS ONLY BLOOD RELATED FAMILY. AND YOU GUYS HERE ARE SO SELFISH, BLAMING ONE ANOTHER WHEN OUR HYUNG HERE IS OBVIOUSLY VERY HURT.". Woohyun started calmly but screamed at the end as he was frustrated with s.

 

 

"I want everyone to clean themselves up and come back here for a family meeting." Sunggyu instructed softly but firmly and went to his room. 

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

All the members were now seated on the round dining table. Sunggyu was as usual at the centre, with Woohyun on his left. The others were just seated randomly only that they made sure to not let Dongwoo and Myungsoo sit near each other. 

 

Sunggyu cleared his throat before starting.

"First of all , I would like to thank all of you on behalf of my late sister, Jihee, for helping her and protecting her all this while. Even though we failed to at her very last moment, we tried our best. I don't want anyone to blame theirselves or blame others. As her body is now at the hospital, we will have her funeral tomorrow. Please, I want it to go smoothly. I don't want any troubles.". 

Sunggyu then stood up from his seat and quickly went back to his room. 

 

The rest sighed and stared at the table in front of them. Oh how much they missed Jihee's voice. Myungsoo sniffed as a tear flowed down his cheek. 

 

Woohyun stared at s one by one before clearing his throat.

"I'll go check on Sunggyu Hyung. Please, no troubles,". 

 

~~~

 

Jihee's funeral went on smoothly though Myungsoo was a crying mess. Dongwoo on the other hand cried silently at the back. 

 

After releasing her ashes into the river, the members went to their car. 

 

Sunggyu,Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungjong in one while Sungyeol, Howon and Myungsoo in another. 

 

 

The car ride in Sungyeol's was calm when Myungsoo, who was at the backseat alone, suddenly had a panic attack. He suddenly shook in his seat and buried his face in between his knees that he brought up the seat. 

 

"Ji---Jihee, M---my fa---fault. So---sorry, he---help me,". Myungsoo stuttered. 

 

Myungsoo raised his head and shook it a few times. He grabbed his hair and suddenly screamed which surprised both Sungyeol and Howon. Due to the shock, Sungyeol stopped the car. Without thinking, Myungsoo unlocked the door manually and stepped out the car to the busy road. 

 

Howon widened his eyes and quickly unbuckled his belt and stepped down. He quickly pulled Myungsoo towards him when he saw a truck almost hitting his friend. 

 

Myungsoo by the time, was back to a crying mess. Howon stared at his friend frustratedly and pushed him towards the car door, pinning his friend by his shoulders. 

 

Howon screamed before landing a punch on Myungsoo's face. 

"WAKE UP YOU IDIOT! STOP ACTING LIKE THIS! STOP ITTT!". Howon screamed.

 

Myungsoo only stared at his friend and continued crying. Howon cried looking at his friend and hit his chest a few times befoe pushing him back into the back seat of the car.

 

"Howon ah,calm down. Don't hit him, he needs time. His anxiety is back.". Sungyeol calmly said as he made eye contact with Howon through the mirror. 

 

Howon sighed and nodded slowly, accepting his mistake. 

 

Howon was sitting beside the window while Myungsoo in the centre, sitting straight up right. He stopped crying a few minutes ago. He was now staring at the space in front of him.

 

His pants were heard in the silent car. Howon was relieved that his friend was calm now. What he didn't expect was his friend's head to suddenly collapse on his lap. Howon gasped when Myungsoo's weak body fell on his, his head on his lap. 

 

Sungyeol bit his lips as he saw the scene. 

"He's just tired. Let's just bring him home to rest,".

 

Howon's face was now pale. He was worried. He was worried if anything was to happen to Myungsoo. He pulled his friend's weak body into his embrace and hoped nothing bad will happen. 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

One week after her death, the members, including Sunggyu was better. Except for Myungsoo. He was still depressed as ever. 

He even imagined that Jihee was still alive. 

 

One day, he was just staring at the window when he suddenly walked fast towards it and pointed outside.

 

"Sun--Sunggyu hyung! I saw Jihee! She is still here! She is playing at the garden!". Myungsoo shouted excitedly.

 

Sunggyu sighed and shook his head. 

"Stop your nonsense, Kim Myungsoo,". 

 

Sunggyu quickly ran towards Myungsoo when he started screaming Jihee's name. 

 

"JIHEE AH!! JIHEE AH COME BACK TO ME! COME HERE! I STILL LOVE YOU!". 

 

Sunggyu immediately closed Myungsoo's eyes and pulled him to the back. 

"Myungsoo ah, stop acting like this, please.". 

 

Myungsoo pushed his hyung away and ran towards the window again.

"I swear I saw her!". Myungsoo shouted as he pointed towards the window. 

 

Sunggyu hugged Myungsoo by his torso and pulled him to the back forcefully.

"Myungsoo ah please,". Sunggyu begged. 

 

"BUT I SWEAR I SAW HER!". Myungsoo cried. 

 

Sunggyu's energy was about to drain. Myungaoo sure was even stronger now. Sunggyu then decided to call for his dongsaeng.

 

"Woohyun ah! Woohyun ah!". After calling his name for a few times, Woohyun finally ran to the living room. 

 

He saw his struggling hyung and quickly pulled Myungsoo from his hyung and dragged him into his bedroom. 

 

Woohyun grabbed Myungsoo by his collar before pushing him harshly onto the bed. 

 

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP YOUR BULL KIM MYUNGSOO!". Woohyun screamed before jumping on Myungsoo, fists ready to land punches on Myungsoo's bruised face. 

 

But Myungsoo was faster and flipped Woohyun so he was on top of him now. Myungsoo then sat on top of Woohyun and placed his hands around Woohyun's neck before choking him. 

 

Woohyun grabbed the bed sheets trying to breath but Myungsoo's hands were strong. Woohyun almost passed out when Myungsoo quickly let him go. Myungsoo shook his head and sat on the bed. 

*What am i doing?*. He thought and stepped off the bed, unbalanced, as he stared at Woohyun, who was also staring at him while rubbing his neck. 

 

Myungsoo stepped back slowly, out of the room. He tripped on his own feet when a hand suddenly grabbed his collar from the back and pulled him into a closet.

 

Myungsoo looked up only to see his bestfriend. Myungsoo was about to open his mouth when Sungyeol whispered. 

"Shut up, Dongwoo hyung is here to take his things. If he sees you, you're dead.". Myungsoo kept his mouth shut as he saw Dongwoo's shadow passing by the closet. 

 

After Jihee's funeral, Dongwoo stayed at his old apartment temporarily. He was worried he would do anything to Myungsoo if he ever see him. 

 

 

Sungyeol pushed Myungsoo out of the closet almost immediately after Dongwoo left. Myungsoo stumbled on his feer but gained his balance as he grabbed onto a chair near by. 

 

"Myungsoo ah, as your bestfriend, I understand that your dark days have come back. But please, you can fight it. You can do it, Myungsoo ah, just like the first time. I will always be by your side. Heck, all of us will be by your side. Even Dongwoo hyung.". 

 

Myungsoo only gave a small smile and nodded. 

"I know Yeol ah, I'm trying. Thanks,". 

 

 

Sungyeol smiled. It was the first time since Jihee's funeral that he said something that is normal. Before, he would always mumble on how he was so sorry because of Jihee's death and kept on saying that he sees Jihee.

 

Sungyeol patted him on his back and went out to the living room. Myungsoo sighed and slid down the closet, leaning his back against it. He sat down and rubbed his face with his palm as he felt tears flowing down his face. 

*I'll try Jihee ah. I'm going to make everything fair*. He thought.

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Sungjong was in his room, still unable to sleep, when he heard noises outside. He opened his door quietly and scanned the living room for anyone. He then heard the front door being unlocked. He quickly went out of his room to check the front. 

 

He blinked when he saw no one but the front door was opened wide. He hesitated for a while before deciding to go out. He gasped when he saw his hyung, walking away slowly from their apartment.

 

"Hyung!". Sungjong called out but it was as if his voice was brought along by the strong wind. Myungsoo continued walking. Sungjong ran towards his weak hyung and grabbed his arm. 

 

"Hyung, please, don't,". Sungjong begged as he pulled Myungsoo towards their apartment. Myungsoo did not move. He did not walk nor follow Sungjong. 

 

Sungjong groaned and pulled him harder. But he stumbled backwards when Myungsoo pulled his hand with only a pull.

 

Sungjong confusedly faced his hyung and raised his eyebrows. Myungsoo smiled sadly and looked at Sungjong straight into his eyes. 

 

"Sungjong ah, I'm trying to fight it, really. But I want to, I want to be with Jihee. I can't live in this world without her,". Myungsoo whispered and broke down. 

 

His tears non stop flowing as he continued staring into Sungjong's eyes. Sungjong smiled back and wiped his hyung's tears.

 

"I know you're trying to fight it hyung. You can do it. About being with Jihee, I think you should discuss with the others. I'm just a maknae who listens to his hyungs. But hyung, think carefully and wisely before doing anything,". Sungjong replied. 

 

Myungsoo sniffed and nodded. He patted Sungjong's back before walking slowly towards their apartment. Sungjong stayed rooted in the ground. He sighed. Did he say the right thing? Will his hyung be okay? He stayed outside for a few minutes, letting the cold wind blow his hair into a mess. 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

As Myungsoo wanted to discuss things with all his brothers, Dongwoo was asked to come too. 

 

Sunggyu widened his eyes and looked at Myungsoo.

"Have you thought about it thoroughly, Kim Myungsoo?". 

 

Myungsoo only smiled and nodded. 

"Yes hyung. I want this. I want to do this for Jihee. Please, Hyung. If I try fighting it any longer, isn't it worser? Dying because of panic attacks and anxiety? I'd rather fight for Jihee and die there.". 

 

Howon shook his head. "No Myungsoo, you would not die from panic attacks or anxiety,". 

 

Before Howon could continue, Dongwoo cut him.

 

"Right, you'll die because of your mental sickness,". 

 

Sungyeol who was laying his head on the table sat up and glared at Dongwoo. 

 

Sungjong only kept quiet and waited for his hyungs to come to a decision. 

 

Myungsoo ignored Howon and Dongwoo and faced Sunggyu again. 

"Please Hyung. I can't live like this. They are MY enemies. I'm the one who was supposed to face them. Not Jihee. So now, it's my turn to fight for Jihee. It's fair then.". 

 

Sunggyu massaged his forehead and looked and Woohyun. Woohyun seemed to be the only one in his right mind. 

 

Woohyun wanted to say 'no' , but looking at Myungsoo's desperate eyes, he thought about it twice. He trusted Myungsoo but not when he was in this state. Woohyun took a deep breath before nodding, which surprised Sungyeol and Howon. 

 

"Yah Woohyun ah!". Howon exclaimed.

 

Sungyeol kept quiet as he stared at Woohyun. 

"When are you going to meet them, Myungsoo ah?". 

 

Myungsoo smiled and replied. "Tomorrow,". 

 

Woohyun nodded and ended the meeting with an upset Howon. 

 

Eversince the incident in the car, Howon was more concerned than ever. He took extra care of Myungsoo as if he was a fragile baby. 

 

Howon went up to Myungsoo and rested his hand on Myungsoo's shoulder.

 

"Are you sure about this, Myungsoo? Alone?". Howon asked carefully.

 

Myungsoo shrugged his hand off gently and nodded. "Don't worry hyung. This is what I want. Just remember me if I'm not here anymore.". Myungsoo said and went to his room.

 

Howon sighed and looked at Sungyeol, who was back with laying his head on the table. Probably having an inner mental breakdown because of his stubborn bestfriend. 

 

Dongwoo by the time had already returned to his own apartment. 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

The members one by one bid Myungsoo goodluck. Sunggyu was the first one to wish him as he needed to rest. He may be okay mentally, but Sunggyu was physically still weak. The incident with Myungsoo made it worst as he used up most of his energy. 

 

Dongwoo only patted his back and muttered a goodluck. Howon ruffled his hair and patted his head while wishing him goodluck. Sungjong hugged his hyung, not wanting to let him go. He broke down when he saw Myumgsoo smiling sadly at him. He then backed away when Sungyeol came.

 

Sungyeol pulled Myungsoo into a friendly hug and patted his back a few times before letting his bestfriend go. 

"Goodluck bro, I hope everything goes well. Although your wish is to not ever come back here, please reconsider your decision and fight properly so you could come back to us.". Sungyeol wished and patted his bestfriend's hand. 

 

 

Myungsoo waited for the last member to wish him. But he was no where in sight. Myungsoo sighed and turned around to start his "trip" to the secret place. 

 

But a hand on his shoulder stopped his tracks. 

"This is the last time, are you really sure about this? The weather these days are not even at its best,". 

 

Myungsoo nodded without turning his head towards Woohyun.

 

"Well, goodluck Myungsoo ah, I trust you. I believe in you. You can do it. Fight for Jihee! We will always remember you, Kim Myungsoo,". 

 

Myungsoo smiled sadly and patted Woohyun's hand that was on his shoulder. A tear fell down as he continued on his tracks. Never once looking back. 

 

~~~

 

Myungsoo took a deep breath before walking further into the empty alley. 

 

His breath hitched when he saw the group of men. Or better known as his ENEMIES. 

 

"Well well well, Is our little Myungsoo here to fight for your dead princess?". One of them provoked him. 

 

Myungsoo held himself back. He didn't want to start the fight. He waited for his enemy to go for it first. As expected, after a few mockings, his enemy got frustrated at his lack of reaction and started to step forward to throw a punch at Myungsoo's face. 

 

Myungsoo took his punch but flipped the guy easily and threw a few punches at the guy before he was being pulled by the other men from the big group earlier. 

 

The guy who he punched earlier stood up and wiped his blood from his lips before kicking Myungsoo square on his stomach. Myungsoo coughed up blood and his soul was as if had keft his body. He felt so weak. He groaned inwardly when he saw his enemies took a weapon each. 

 

 

Sound of metals clanking against each other were heard at an empty alley. Screamings of the poor boy blended well with the sound of heavy metals. 

 

"Aren't you a brave little bastard?" A man scoffed as he smack Myungsoo's head with the metal pole. Myungsoo collapsed on the floor with a loud thud. His eyes were barely opened. 

 

Myungsoo wanted to escape so bad but he was the one who chose this. He got ready to feel the pain on his head when the metal fell beside his body instead. 

 

He looked up slowly and saw the men looking up before running away. Myungsoo was confused but soon understood when he saw a tornado coming their way. 

 

Myungsoo crawled slowly to a corner to avoid the tornado. He was panting heavily that it hurts his chest. Myungsoo shook his head and thought about it again. He wanted to die. He wanted it to be fair. 

 

He saw a paper bag lying lifelessly on the ground, mirroring his actions earlier. He grabbed it quickly before it could fly away. Myungsoo nodded his head and stuffed his head into the bag. There was a hole around his eyes and nose. 

 

Myungsoo sighed before placing his hands around his neck and got ready to choke himself. He waited for the tornado to come towards him and choke himself at the same time. 

 

Myungsoo stared at the sky above him. His eyes difficult to open with minimum energy and the strong wind was not helping either.

 

 

****

 

 

"The tornado is coming to our area! Hurry go to the basement!". Sunggyu instructed as he searched for their emergency bag.

 

The members quickly ran to the basement as asked, Sunggyu following them behind after grabbing the black emergency bag. 

 

 

"Hyu---hyung, how about Myungsoo?". Dongwoo stuttered as all 6 of them were at the basement. His pupils were shaking as he stared as his only hyung. 

 

Howon gave his bestfriend a look before scoffing. "Weren't you the one who wanted him to be gone so bad?".

 

Dongwoo faced his bestfriend and frowned. "Howon!".

 

Sungyeol sighed and shook his head. 

"Guys, this is not the time to argue. And about Myungsoo, I'm sure he will be okay. You guys trust him right?". Sungyeol tried to assure his hyungs though he himself did not feel assured.

 

The others nodded hesitantly.

 

They sat down on the dusty floor and waited for the tornado to stop. 

 

Sunggyu on the other hand was walking back and forth. The torch in the bag was not working and it was becoming darker in the basement. 

 

"I remembered I put it somewhere here,". He muttered under his breath as he search for his night lamp he kept in the basement. 

 

"Here it is!" Sunggyu exclaimed. He plugged the wire of the lamp onto a power bank and it lighted up almost the whole basement. 

 

 

~~~

 

 

A street lamp suddenly light up, bringing Myungsoo, who was still staring at the sky, back to reality. 

 

s words replayed in his mind like a flash. 

 

 

hurts us seeing you like this

 

YOU'RE THE ONE AT FAULT!

 

Even though we failed to at her very last moment, we tried our best

 

You can do it, Myungsoo ah

 

Hyung, please, don't

 

We will always remember you, Kim Myungsoo

 

 

Myungsoo abruptly sat up and pulled the bag away from his head. 

 

He looked up and saw that the tornado had went away from the area. Rain started falling heavily. 

 

Myungsoo clutched onto a polaroid which was their first ever group photo. He broke down under the rain as he hit his own chest. He sat on the exact spot, letting rain soak his shirt which was half-covered with blood. 

 

 

"I made Jihee suffer. I'm not going to let my brothers suffer." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bambabam babam! Here is a oneshot starring my precious seven angels, INFINITE! Hope you guys enjoyed it! 

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote!

Aing~~