FINAL

Girl Advice & JackBam Life

"Hey Jackson, you free?" Mark asked the younger.

"Yea, Hyung, what's up?" Jackson answered, putting his phone back into its rightful place in his back-right pocket.

"So, I want to ask out this girl..." Mark started.

"Girl advice? I'm glad you came to me first, Hyung." Jackson smirked, proud of himself.

"Actually, I went to BamBam first..." Mark looked at the floor of their shared room.

"BAMBAM?!!" Jackson barely let out through his erruption of giggles.

"Just because he is young, it doesn't mean he has no skills" Mark defended the small, Thai boy.

"It's not his age, it's just BamBam is gay, like really gay, like flaming homoual gay." Jackson laughed out once more.

"I know that." Mark mumbled.

"Hyung, you don't get it. that boy swallows moew than some American girl at a frat party." Jackson laughed.

"You would know!" Mark accidentially allowed his mouth to move without thinking. Jackson took a defensive step closer to his elder.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jackdon breathed out with anger.

"You guys aren't that subtle about your relationship. You're all over eachother, even the fans can tell! Don't say it's just skinship, because people don't just make out for skinship!" Mark ranted out.

"W-we weren't that obvious, were we?" Jackson stuttered, wowed at the fact Mark had busted his love affair against the IGot7's.

"You guys were pretty obvious, Hyung." A third voice announced.

"SHUT UP YUGYEOM!!!! NO ONE ASKED YOU!" Mark and Jackson yelled in unison at their tall maknae, making Yugyeom run away crying.

"Whoops." Jackson muttered.

 

****

 

"Wait, so everyone knew about Jackson and I?" BamBam facepalmed as he entered the room. JB, Youngjae, and Jinyoung soon followed.

"I didn't catch it." Youngjae admited.

"Other than Youngjae. we were all aware of it, you should probably tell JYP before he finds out the hard way." The level-headed leader explained.

 

****

 

"What did you need to say?" JYP asked the two. BamBam squeezed Jackson's hand to help with the elders confidence, and to let him know that BamBam wasn't going anywhere.

"Well, you see..." Jackson started.

"I don't have all day, TWICE is filming Weekly Idol at noon." JYP threatened.

"BamBam and I are together and we have been for around two years now, before that I was with Mark." Jackson surely needed the confidence that BamBam gave him by holding his hand to say that.

"I see, but why am I just finding out about this?" JYP seemed chiller than he should've been, something seemed strange.

"Well, a situation occured in which BamBam and I were required to admit ourr relationship to the members." Jackson began.

"It's not Jackson's fault that we didn't tell you, its mine. I was too shy to admit that I'm gay and I just couldn't face myself if I did. I'm really sorry." BamBam released.

"Honestly, I've known about your relationship for about a year now." JYP sighs and laughs a little.

"How?" BamBam and Jackson asked in unison.

"I walked in on you two shirtless making out during dance practice, but chose to ignore it so I could get the image out of my head." JYP breathed out. The couple blushed terribly.

"Whoops." Jackson muttered.