FINAL

Samgyupsal or Me?

Jiyoon looked into Louoon's eyes.
"Choose one.." She sighed.
"Samgyupsal, or me?"


"Lee Louoon! Wake up!" Louoon shot his head up as he heard Ms Kang's voice. He rubbed his neck and apologized to her. Ms Kang continued the class after giving Louoon a warning.

*ring ring ring*
Louoon stood up from his seat and went out quickly. He ran to the first floor, which is the hallway of Jiyoon's class hte girl whom he chose to be with a year ago out of all the girls who's deeply in love with him in shcool. He went into JIyoon's class and..

"SONG JIYOON!" He shouted.

Jiyoon was shocked by his shout and blinked. Louoon walked towards her who were still at her seat, confused. "Yah, Louoon-ah, did somehting happened?" Jiyoon asked in worried. Remembered about his dream, he took Jiyoon's hand and put it on his chest. "From now on, samgyupsal will no longer be my favourite." He nodded as he closed his eyes, showing the mark-my-word's expression. Still confused, Jiyoon pulled her hand from Louoon and stood up. SHe placed her palm over Louoon's forehead and leaned forwards to whisper at him. 

"Yah, I think you're, erm, slightly off today?" And slightly slapped Louoon's forehead. "Cut that off and sit down, my mom cokked samgyupsal yesterday and there's leftover, so, let's eat." She nodded. "What? NO! I'm not going to find nor eat samgyupsal from now on, to prevent me from going back to samgyupsal!" Louoon shook his head. "Yah, what's the big dea-" before Jiyoon can finish her words, Louoon took her wrist and oulled her up, leaning forward.

"When I say no, it's no." He said, in a very serious tone. Jiyoon was startled and narrowed her eyebrows. It has been a long time since she saw Louoon that way. Well, he was cold when she first met him and they disliked each other so much. But who knew, the so called cold hearted Lee Louoon would change into sweet caring Lee Louoon. She slightly pushed Louoon away and sighed."What's wrong with you today?" She asked. Louoon let go of Jiyoon's wrist and looked away. "I just want to stop eating samgyupsal, that's all." He stated.

Jiyoon raised a brow. "As for?" She asked. "As for not losing you." Louoon replied. "I dreamt about you wanting to break up with me just because of samgyupsal. I don't want that, I mean, Iwould rather stop eating, stop thinking, stop searching and stop everything than actually hearing you asking 'me, or samgyupsal'." 

Jiyoon stared at Louoon. It was quiet for a while until Jiyoon bursted out laughing hardly. Louoon turned to her, confused. "Yah, are you laughing?" Jiyoon couldnt stop laughing as she dropped down on her chair, tears of laughter coming out. "Yah Yah Yah." Louoon looked at his girlfriend who was sitting down dying in laughter. After a while, Jiyoon stood up, stopped laughing and smiled at Louoon. "Pabo, who does that? I mean, doest that even make sense? TO leave you just because of, well, samgyupsal? Nonsense." She chuckled."But it does make sense. It just you who doesnt know that samgyupsal is my ex-girlfriend's nickname." 

Jiyoon laughed heating the word samgyupsalbut stopped afterwards. "Wait, what?" She turned to Louoon. "Wait, huh? DId I say anthing?" Louoon blinked. Jiyoon folded her arms. "Ahh, so samgyupsal is your ex-girlfriend's nickname who you havent get over with?" Jinyoon said while nodding. "N-nae? Aey, I didn't say that earlier." Louoon said, avoiding Jiyoon's eyes. "Nae? Aey, you surely mentioned about her who you never told me before." Louoon blinked and looked away. Jiyoon glared at him. "I'm the first one? Psh, bet you have bunch of samgyupsal in your life even before me." Jiyoon blew her bangs and stomped off. "AIsh!" Louoon cursed and went to chase Jiyoon."I' sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Louoon kept on apologizing. JIyoon ignored him and kept on walking until..

"Oh? Yoon!" someone called Jiyoon. She turned back and saw Haejoon, the sweetest guy in the school. He walked up to Jiyoon and patted her head. "Don't forget about what we talked about okay?" Haejoon flashed a charming eyesmile to Jiyoon. SHe returned him with a nod and salute as he walked away. "Heol, mwoya? (what's that?)" Louoon scoffed. Jiyoon turned to Louoon. "Well, just something else that's better than your so called samgyupsal ex-girlfriend." She rolled her eyes. 

"Woah, I can't believe you just said that. Yah, am I not your anything that you're keeping secrets from me? Yah Yah Yah." Louoon said while catching up with JIyoon's pace. It went that way until JIyoon stopped all of sudden, and turned her head to Louoon, which startled him. "Who is she tho?" She narrowed her eyes. "H-huh? Who? SHe? Uhh..who?" Louoon blinked. "Yah, if you act like you dont know once again, I'm seriously not goint to forgive you. Well, for keeping secret that you do have someone else before me." Jiyoon nodded. 

Louoon sighed and out his hand in his pocket. "Well I have a picture, if you're curious." He stated. Jiyoon, acting like she's fine with is, asked for thre picture. Louoon unlocked his phone and scrolled his gallery. "Found it." He smiled and looked at JIyoon. 

Jiyoon, seeing how happy his smile is, realized, he still not over with his past and she might be the barrier of Louoon and his ex. Jiyoon took a deep breath and took Louoon's phone. As she took the phone, Louoon grinned. "Pretty, right?" Louoon asked. Jiyoon looked at the picture and blew her bangs once again.

"Seriously, Lee Louoon? A meat pillow?" Jiyoon showed him the picture. Louoon folded his arms, took the phone and put his arms around Jiyoon's. "Well, samgyupsal had been with me since 3, so I'm sorry to say but I can't choose either to go with you or samgyupsal. BUt if to think carefully, I should move on and let samgyupsal go so I wouldnt be losing you." Louoon nodded proudly as he faced the front while smilling.

Jiyoon had a speechless expression and turned to Louoon. "Now I know why had you never date before." She raised a brow. Louoon grinned and pecked Jiyoon's cheek. "Well, fate brings me you, my first and of course, will be the last one." Louoon smiled sweetly to Jiyoon. "Aigoo, who knew I would end up with a guy like you." Jiyoon chuckled and shook her head, smilling. "But admit it, you like it, aey? Wait no, love it? Love me?" Louoon wriggled his eyebrows and hugged Jiyoon.

As they were about to go lovey dovey with each other, Louoon thought of something. "Wait, your business with Haejoon. Tell me." He raised a brow. Jiyoon blinked and laughed awkwardly. "uhh..BYE!" SHe sprinted and left Louoon behind. "YAH! SONG JIYOON!!"


AUTHOR'S NOTE: The End! Okaii, actually, I typed this in my phone and I don't know why cant I email the note to my email so I typed it into this computer. GUess what? I used 1 hour to type. Gosh, way too long man XD Okay, Hope you guys like it! DO GIVE SOME LOVE TO BOYS24! <3