KISS 1/?

PEPERO KISS GAME

Word count: 2634

======

"Jeonghan and Dokyeom!"

'I know my boyfriend loves to show skinship with the other members for the fans.. but I never know that this day would come.. I never wanted someone else to touch my boyfriend's lips.. Seokmin please be careful on playing that game.. Jeonghan's lips is my property. Only mine.'
Jisoo grips his pants, looking on Seokmin's way, trying to smile but his eyes looks so furious.. if you only know Jisoo well, that smile doesn't look genuine. Its quite scary.
Seokmin suddenly felt chills creeping on his spine, he looks at his Jeonghan hyung then to his Jisoo hyung with a guilt smile.
Jeonghan saw the way Jisoo gripped his pants a while ago.. he Knows Jisoo is not happy.
"I will be careful so Seok won't touch my lips, don't worry" Jeonghan whispers to Jisoo before he stands up from his seat.
Jisoo looked at the big screen on the stage, focusing on Jeonghan.

"S.Coups and Seungkwan!"

'Fck. NO' Hansol cursed internally. Not his Kwannie!
Seungcheol knows well about Seungkwan and Hansol. Since 17tv he teases them a lot.
And this might be the worst tease Seungcheol can do to them.

--

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"
Jeonghan and Seokmin look at the fans and said "No" with a laugh. Jisoo looks like he has to endure all of this pain until the fanmeet ends. Sigh//


the game started with Jeonghan and Seokmin, both look very anxious. Jisoo was just some meters away from them, smiling but deep inside dying. Jeonghan was shaking while Seokmin tries not to touch Jeonghan's lips as he bit down the pepero away. 'I still want to live' Seokmin says internally, shutting his eyes for a sec then opens his eyes to finish the game.

Jeonghan was so happy that the game finally finishes. Sigh! He looks on Jisoo's way, smiling a bit. Jisoo forced to smile, he doesn't deserve this pain. Why do they have to ask Jeonghan to play with another member. He force a laugh. It really hurts.

"S.Coups and Seungkwan's turn!"

Seungcheol prepare himself immediately to play. Its all just a game right? 'Jihoonie will understand...' he says to himself, convincing that there is no problem on playing along with the fans. They want fanservice, he's going to give fanservice then.

Seungkwan is panicking. He remembered that paper kiss game they played before, where his Jeonghan hyung accidentally touch their lips together, and Hansol was not happy. Not at all. he was punished.. he liked it.. but his lips kinda bit hurt after having kissed by Hansol so much.

Seungcheol wants to finish the game immediately so he asked Seungkwan to bite the other end. Seungcheol is being aggressive wanting to win the game at the same time want to show what the fans want, kind of forgetting that Hansol and Seungkwan were dating. Not to mention, the one who is guarding the game on the side is the said other member.

'Sht' Seungkwan says internally, he accidentally bit the other end causing the remaining pepero that will indicate if they win or not is now lost on the stage.

"You guys need to play again"
fans are cheering loudly.

"KISS!!"

Seungkwan wants to faint there so he won't need to go play again. He knows that Hansol saw that his lips and Seungcheol's touch for a moment there.

Seungcheol wants to end this. Just a bit more, just 1 more time.. it'll be okay.. 'Jihoonie pls don't kill me after this.. '

They did the game again, when its near Seungkwan's lips, Seungcheol slowed down a bit. Seungkwan is panicking already. He can feel Seungcheol's lips brushing faintly on his lips. He wants to end this. Finally Seungcheol pulled back.

At the end, Seungcheol and Seungkwan won the game.

--

"Jeonghan or Joshua?"

Seungcheol is the one who needs to pick. He asked Seokmin to help him out. He knows many fans wants Jeongcheol so he's going to pick Jeonghan, and Seokmin is going to hug Jisoo.

The fans scream so loudly. Jisoo didn't even react, Jeonghan looks so happy being picked. Oh the angel will have a grudge if Seungcheol didn't pick him.

Seokmin has to hold Jisoo... he knows his hyung is having too much of this night already. " Hyung, please bear with it more.. just a bit more" Seokmin whispers. Jisoo lets out a sigh.. Jisoo can't get angry to Seok coz Seok is one of his and Jeonghan's favorite dongsaeng, while Seungcheol is his favorite hyung.

--
The fanmeet already ended and their V Live just lasted for 10 minutes. All of the members are now going back to their shared hotel room. Good thing they decided to share rooms with their boyfriends. Except Chan who is also rooming with Seokmin and Soonyoung.


--

"Jisoo.." Jeonghan says as he closes the hotel room's door. Jisoo only replied a hum.
"Shua... are you ... still in a bad mood.. ? Even on our V Live.. you just sat down while most of us are broadcasting.." Jeonghan says as he manage to take his shoes off.

"I.. I'm fine.. sorry.." Jisoo enters the bathroom as he takes his shirt off in front of the mirror . Jeonghan suddenly enters the bathroom, hugging Jisoo from the back.
"I know you're jealous.. you always are.. don't hide it" Jeonghan says as he bit Jisoo's shoulder.
"I just like seeing you jealous, it means you love me a lot" Jeonghan says as he looks at Jisoo's reflection on the mirror, his chin resting on Jisoo's shoulder, arms around the other's waist.
"I remember.. Cheol bit you on the shoulder too before..." Jisoo says as he looks at Jeonghan, his eyes full of pain.
" I before that saying I heard Jihoon didn't allow him to have what he wants before we rehearsed, he bit me too hard. Its not affectionate at all. And that happened way back pretty u promotions, you still remember that?" Jeonghan says as he nuzzle his nose on Jisoo's neck. He loves Jisoo's natural scent, even when soaked with sweat, Jisoo smells like a mixture of vanilla and strawberry.
" I can even still remember the pain..." Jisoo says as he remove Jeonghan's hold on his waist.
"Han, you should change now. The staff will get our costumes at 12am, its already 11:50pm" Jisoo says as he unbuckle his belt on his pants.
"Sure, but I want to look on how you would pull your pants off, its really a turn on whenever you do that in front of me" Jeonghan crosses his arms, waiting for Jisoo to pull his pants off. A smirked plastered on his face.
"You ert" Jisoo said with a chuckle. A pink faint blush can be seen on his cheeks.

--

"How many times did Seungcheol hyung touched your lips?" Hansol says as he closes their door.

"How would I know?" Seungkwan is tired. But he knows his Vernonie is still wide awake especially on what happened back there.

"Vernonie" Seungkwan says cutely, pulling Hansol into a hug.
"Lets go change now.. please? I am very tired.. help me out on undressing, I don't have any force anymore"

"You're also teasing me.. "

"I am just asking for your help. And you can't do THAT. We're on our tour. Above that we're still minors!" Seungkwan says as he pulls back from the hug.
Hansol gave him a quick peck.
"That's why I can only say that your lips is my property, I should only be the one who has the right to touch it!" Hansol hugs Seungkwan.
" ya! My lips are mine. What are you talking about hahaha.. Don't get jealous on the hyungs.. they mean no harm.. all of those are accidents.. "
"Yeah, right.. I remembered how you kissed Joshua hyung on his cheeks.. wait till Jeonghan hyung watches that episode.. you'll be in big trouble" Hansol flicked Seungkwan's forehead.
"Ouch! Hey.. it was just a friendly kiss on the cheeks.. and we've agreed already that me and Seokmin hyung are the ones who will 'block' their relationship from the fans.. tho Seungcheol hyung is better on giving fanservice for both Jeongcheol and Cheolsoo.. and Seungcheol hyung gives the love triangle feeling more than me and Seokmin can do..." Seungkwan says as he removes his shirt, after Hansol finished ing of his polo.

"Maybe because.. Jihoon hyung ..?" Hansol says as he looks at Seungkwan after he finished ing his own polo.

--

"Jihoonie..?" Seungcheol closes their door carefully. Jihoon won't even talk to him nor look on his way. 'Sht..'
"Don't... don't talk to me for a while hyung.." Jihoon says as he open the bathroom's door.
' hyung..?' Seungcheol is starting to panic.. jihoon calls him hyung only when he's really angry at Seungcheol.

Seungcheol don't know what to do... he follows Jihoon to the bathroom, knowing Jihoon doesn't lock the door especially when they're the ones sharing the room.

"Jihoonie, I'm sorry--" Seungcheol was cut in the middle of his sentence with a pair of lips forcing a kiss on him. Jihoon is crying, Seungcheol knows that Jihoon isn't good on expressing himself with words.

Seungcheol was push away for a moment for Jihoon to breathe.
"Jihoonie, I'm really sorry, I didn't intend to hurt you, and above all, make you cry like this" Seungcheol wiping Jihoon's wet cheeks with his thumb.
Jihoon was just looking at him, eyes full of pain.
"What is mine is only mine" Jihoon says as he hug Seungcheol.
both of them on the bathroom's floor.
Seungcheol is having mixed emotiona now. Between being happy and guilty.
guilty for making jihoon cry, but happy because Jihoon, for the first time claiming him as his.
"Yes Jihoonie, I'm all yours"


=====


"Jeonghan-ah, you're not yet taking your clothes off, the staff will get our costumes soon" Jisoo says as he pulls the pants off all the way to his feet, only boxers left
"Then maybe you should help me on undressing..?" Jeonghan put Jisoo's hand on his chest, biting his button lip.
"Y-yah..! Han-ah.. stop it.." Jisoo tries to hide the blush on his face with his other free hand.
"Hey, I'm just asking for your help" Jeonghan giggled, he really loves seeing Jisoo's flushed cheeks.
"You're so lazy.." Jisoo says as he starts to Jeonghan's polo.
"But you still love your lazy boyfriend" Jeonghan says as he Jisoo's messy hair to the side.

Suddenly the bathroom door opens, slowly Jeonghan and Jisoo look on the person who open it
"Excuse me hyungs, the staffs are already outside, and they said no one is answering on their knocks" Minghao says as he cross his arms. "Now I know why" he let out a sigh.

Jisoo was blushing hard, trying to stand from Jeonghan's lap.
"Sorry.." Jisoo says as he give Minghao a sheepish smile.
"They said they will get the costumes at 12?" Jeonghan says as he cross his legs, seating at the side of the bathtub.
"It's already 12 am, hyung" Minghao says as he give Jeonghan a look.
"Oh" Jeonghan, pulls his polo off.
"Go out. Jisoo is only wearing boxers, and I'm going to take my pants off, too. We'll be out in a minute after we're done." Jeonghan says as he push Minghao out of the bathroom.
"Done on doing what?" Minghao raised an eyebrow, looking at Jeonghan with a auspicious look.
"Tsk. Undressing and putting new clothes on. Duh" Jeonghan gave Minghao a look.
"Just hurry up, the staffs are tired too. They are outside the room waiting. I'll be back on my shared room, too. Goodnight" Minghao closes the door as he leaves.
"Goodnight"

--

"Hansol? Seungkwan?" Jun knocks on the door, no one is answering as what their staffs said.

Suddenly the door opens, Seungkwan with such messy wet hair. Drips of sweat at the side of his face. Only wearing a bathrobe.

"Seungkwan? Why is your-- yah! You guys are still minors!" Jun says as he push Seungkwan inside the room, leaving the staffs outside clueless.

"Huh?" Seungkwan says as he look at Jun with a clueless look.

"Hyung?" Hansol says as tries to position himself to sit on the bed. Only a towel around his waste.

"What did you guys do?!" Jun says, slightly panicking.
Jun may look and sound like a fck boy but he's still concern for the innocence of his dongsaengs.

"Uh--?" Seungkwan looks on Hansol's way. Hansol is also looking at him with a clueless look.

"We told you guys, we're not against on anyone's relationship, but please.. you guys are still minors.." Jun says as he looks at them full of concern.

"Ah! HAHAHAHAHA" Seungkwan laughs hysterically.
"Hyung, wtf" Hansol says as he facepalm.

"I just finished taking a bath, Hansol fell asleep while waiting for his turn" Seungkwan says as he put a hand on Jun's shoulder.
"Hyung, we know our limits." Seungkwan assured.
"So you think we did 'that', hyung?" Hansol.
"Oh.. sorry.. I just want to make sure you guys are--"
"I actually, almost ... I was almost on my limit.. again, ALMOST" Hansol says as he look on Seungkwan then to Jun.
"Yah!!" Both Seungkwan and Jun shout in unison.
"Hey, I just said ALMOST. Did we do it kwan? We didn't, right? So its okay." Hansol says as he goes up from the bed.
"I'm going to take a bath now, kwan, go get dress up now before you catch a cold. Jun hyung, our costumes are already placed at the back of the door, folded already, shoes beside them." Then Hansol shut the bathroom door .

"Seungkwan--" Jun started.
"Don't do it until you reach 19.. got it?" Jun says as he pat Seungkwan's head.
"Blow dry your hair, your hair is still wet."
"Y-yes hyung. Thank you"
Seungkwan get their costumes then hand it to their staffs outside. Bid godnight to their hyung then shut the door slowly.


--

"Hyung..?" Chan knocks slowly.
Seungcheol opens the door slightly looking around before looking at Chan.
"Yes maknae?" Seungcheol opens the door more, just a little bit more space for Chan to see what's inside the room.

His Jihoon hyung in the bed laying, only boxers on.

Chan looks at Seungcheol with a judging look.

"Hyung.. what are you doing with Jihoon hyung.. you're also covered with sweat. Did I interrupt something?"

Seungcheol grabbed Chan inside the room.

"As you can see.." Seungcheol says as he looks at Jihoon then to Chan.
"Did Jihoon hyung cry..?" Chan says as he looks closely, dry tears are visible on Jihoon's cheeks.

"Hyung, you did Jihoon hyung too Har---ouch!" Seungcheol smack Chan right into the head.
" where did you learn that?! And I didn't do anything! I am undressing him because the staffs will get the costumes by now. Jihoon fell asleep after... crying.. we just had a little talk.."
Seungcheol rub the back of his neck.

"Oh.. because of the game..?" Chan says as he cross his arms.

"Yeah.. "

"So Jihoon hyung does care if you flirt to others.. hmm.. " Chan says with an amused tone.

"I am quite happy to know that actually.." Seungcheol smile sheepishly..

"Such a sadist.. tsk.. bad hyung.. I'm going to leave now" Chan says as he walk towards the door.

"hey! I didn't meant to make my Jihoonie cry! And Why did you go here then, you're leaving already?" Seungcheol says as he look at Chan's back, already holding on the door knob.

"I was just asked to check to you hyungs if the costumes are ready to be picked up. " Chan opens the door.
"The staffs are on their way now. Goodnight hyung" Chan closes the door slowly.

"Tsk" Seungcheol goes to the side of the bed to pick up their costumes then fold it , just in time when he heard a knock from their staff to pick up their costumes.

 

====

 

A/N: Next Chapter is still on going. (Next chapter includes the Taiwan fanmeet pepero game♥ )