-Final-

BREAK UP DINNER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two person sitting opposite each other. The room is filled with silent and all they can hear is their long sighs. It has been hours they stayed like that. Mina tried to make the older girl to talk but she failed. The older still remained silent. 

"Sana...Pease talk to me." Mina knows why her girlfriend being like this.

"I have nothing to say." Sana said coldly.

"Tell me what I can do to make you forgive me. I'll do everything."

"I think we're over. Just forget about me. I'll do the same." Mina felt hurt because of Sana's cold action. 

"I promise I won’t make the same mistake again. Please give me a chance."

"We're OVER!!! How many time do I need to say it? Don't you understand?!! Get out from this room. I don't want to see your face anymore." Sana raised her voice. Mina took a glance to older girl with her teary eyes. She couldn't bear it any longer. She never felt like this before. Without knowing her tears started flowing down her cheeks. She knows she has no hope. She looked at Sana as the last before she left from the room.

___________________________________________________

"Do you have the time?"

"Why?" 

"Let's have dinner together.'" 

"No. I can't."

"Please! Just once."

"We already broke up."

"I know but this is the last time. I promise."

"______"

"Sana?"

"Fine!"

 

 

Mina's POV

Tonight is our last time meeting. After tonight I won't be able to see her again. It's all my fault to make her wants to broke up with me. I think she hates me so much now. She said me to forget about her. How can I do that? What about her? Will she be able to forget me? May be she already did. It has been almost a hour I waiting Sana. She still doesn't come but I wait patiently. Many hours pass still not appear. I started getting worry so I try to call her but she doesn't pick up my calls. Suddenly Nayeon unnie is calling me. I pick up and she said Sana couldn't come. 

 

I just want to see you for the last time and keep it as a memory……

___________________________________________________

4months later……

 

Nayeon walked into Mina's bedroom and found the younger girl is still sleeping peacefully. She approached near and slightly shook Mina's shoulder hoping the latter will wake up.

"Mina! Mina!" 

"Hmmmm..."

"Wake up. Breakfast is ready. The others waiting. Come down quickly." Nayeon patted Mina's head and left the room. After Nayeon left, Mina rubbed her eyes and slowly sat up. She looked at beside and saw her girlfriend sleeping soundly. She can't help but smile.

How you can be cute even in your sleeping?

"Sana! Wake up." Mina said while caring Sana's face gently.

"Sana? Wake up before we get scold from Nayeon unnie. They're waiting us for the breakfast." Mina said and headed to bathroom. When she finished washing, she saw Sana is still sleeping.

"Still sleeping? Wake up my lady! I'm going to downstairs first. Follow me when you done washing." Mina walked out shaking her head.

"Morning Mina unnie." Tzuyu and Chaeyoung greeted.

"Morning Chewy! Morning Chaeng! Don't you guys have school today?" 

"Today is Sunday unnie." Tzuyu said.

"Did you sleep well, Minari?" Momo asked. 

"Yes. I did."

"Good!" 

"Do you want to go out since today is holiday?" Jungyeon stopped playing her phone and looked at Mina with bright smile.

"No. I'm not in mood to go out." 

"Alright!"

"If you don't want to go out, let's watch movie?" Jihyo asked her same age friend but Mina didn't reply.

"Why so many questions?" Mina mumbled annoyingly. The rest of the girls looked at each others. 

"Let's eat Mina unnie. I'm hungry." Dahyun said cheerfully trying to change Mina's mood.

"But Sana isn't still here. Are you not going to wait her?" Mina interrupted.

"A..ah.. Of course. I'll wait." Dahyun smiled aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter