don't read

Yoongi and Baby

Yoongi fixes the camera so that it would be in an accurate angle. 

 

 

He fixes the strap tight as the baby waddles his arms and feet on her carrier as Yoongi sat down in front of the piano.

 

 

"So what are you gonna do?" 

 

 

A voice was heard, and the baby was turning it's head to see where it was coming from. But only to look up in attempt at Yoongi when he didn't see the owner of that voice.

 

"Shh... Stop talking, you're going to confuse Yoongji." Yoongi shushes the phone, as the person on the screen smiled at the sight of the two of the most precious beings in his life.

 

 

 

"Okay, so when you left yesterday. Yoongji wouldn't stop crying and I did everything you told me to to calm her down, but still she didn't. So we know that she'd been anywhere in this house except my studio right?" Jimin nods, then they hear the baby babble and Yoongi cradles her head to give her a soft kiss. Jimin took this chance to secretly take a screen shot.

 

 

"So I took her here, and suddenly she stopped crying." Yoongi informs him and Jimin almost cooed at his husband as well. 

 

"And, I just showed her a bunch of things then I got here and started playing a lullabye...then when I stopped to check on her, she was already sleeping." Yoongi narrates, his face still looked amazed as he smiles down at the infant.

 

 

 

"Watch carefully okay?" Yoongi faces him this time, Jimin nods as Yoongi seemingly started playing.

 

 (After I saw it on 9gag. I immediately searched for the video.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lbyPkpnU)

 

Not even a second later and the baby is already on sleepy mode, and Jimin records it in a flash. He was amazed as well, and he felt his heart warm up when their precious little baby started blinking sleepily. And what sent Jimin in a silent squealing mess was when their bundle of joy yawned in that adorable way that babies do as she snuggles her head closer to her fathers' arm as he continued to play slowly as he comes down to a finish.

 

 

The baby was completely asleep in the carrier.

 

 

"See?" Yoongi was completely amazed as well, judging by the sound of his voice and the look in his face as he stared at the baby on his chest and back to look at Jimin.

 

 

"Yoongi-ah" Jimin garners his attention and Yoongi turns to look at him, smiling.

 

 

"I love you" The sudden confession never ceases to make Yoongi's heart skip a beat every time Jimin says those words.

 

"I love you too, Jimin-ah" He says it back, as he brings a hand to the screen as if to touch Jimin's face.

 

Jimin mimics this and brings the phone to his lips and pecks the screen. "Say I love you to baby Yoongji for me too. I'll be home soon. I miss you both."

 

Yoongi takes the phone in his hand to peck the screen as well."Will do. And I miss you too. See you soon."

 

"Yeah" Jimin sighs and with one last peck he ends the video call and cradles the phone to his chest as he thinks about his husband and child until sleep takes over him.