Prologue

Love in the moonlight

    In a far away land, two worlds existed. The humans world; who lived a simple, peaceful life. Oblivious to the other world above them, in the highest peaks of the four mountains surrounding them.

    And a world in the highest summits of the mountains, closer to heaven than to earth, hidden by the clouds lived another kind of humans, humans who called themselves 'Gods' for they had the spiritual and magical power that humans didn't have, and they could live hundred of years.

    That world however, had fallen in another chaos for hundred of years, after the Great Emperor's death; who had created the empire and order in the chaotic world that was ruled by power, when his three subordinates who he had assigned as kings in the three other mountains had descended into conflict and a bloody war as a result of their greed for power and the Great Emperor's chair.

    The conflict lasted for hundreds of years, until one of the kingdoms was destroyed and the other two kingdoms exhausted their power.

    The two left kingdoms and the empire co-existed warily since then. Fighting the same enemy, an enemy that they didn't see coming and they didn't take into consideration. The enemy was the most loyal soldiers of the fallen kingdom led by the late king's first general and right hand. They refused to put their weapons down and live in refuge in one of the kingdoms left, like the other survivors did.

    The world lived under the threats of the rebellious army until the Great Emperor' s grandson, a man who used his brain instead of power, and who had been working with his most trusted friends in complete secrecy for tens of years until he climbed the ladder slowly from an insignificant soldier to a powerful general and claimed the throne, his task wasn't easy, he faced many threats and resistance from the other kings but he was smart and young, and ready to sacrifice everything to get his grandfather' s throne back. At the end he conquered the scattered lands, ended the war, and united the kingdoms under one empire.

    In that land existed other creatures as well, magical creatures, monsters, and demons. And among those creatures lived a demon who had nine lives, a demon who was feared by both, by humans after hearing the tales about him, and hated by the powerful humans for he was more powerful than them.

   The nine headed demon, whose existence wasn't welcomed by any other creature.