Dollar Boy chapter 1

Dollar Boy (Jay Park X Reader fanfic)
Morning came and you woke up in a lazily as you dragged yourself to your private bathroom since you live in a big house not a mansion but just a big house in Hampstead Heath, London. "Good morning Mum and Dad!" you cheerfully said as you entered the dining room which the food is nicely placed. "Good morning sweetie did you sleep well?" your father asked. "Yes, I sure did Dad". you replied with a smile. "That's good to hear and I should check on your brothers to make sure they're ready". your mum kissed your head. Your mother disappeared to check on your 6 elder brothers, just leaving you and your dad. "My youngest child is going to travel to Korea for the first time". said your dad. "I'm a little nervous but excited". you said as you flashed a smile. "Can you believe it feels like yesterday when I held you in my arms and changing your nappies". he said as he was tearing up as he looked at his now fully grown beautiful daughter. "Oooooooh, don't you start now because I will start crying as well". said your mum who was tearing up as well and hugged you tightly. "Oh, mum please y/n is not dead and I know she will going to call us every day". said your elder brother who was ready to go meet his fiancee. You simply smiled at your parents and hugged them and always letting them know how much you love them. The day came for your travel to Korea with your family helping you with the bags and you all cried and laughed together as you bid farewell to your family as you will be alone in a new environment where a new adventure awaits for you once you arrived. ~TIME SKIP OF HOURS LATER OF TRAVEL~ You finally arrived at the Incheon Airport you were in awe looking at the beauty of the airport, you looked for the person who was meant to pick you up and there was a young man holding up a sign with your name on it, you then went up to the man and smiled at him. "You must be y/n?" the young man asked. "Yes, that's me". you smiled at him. The young man was in awe by your exquisite beauty never seen before and many guys even some girls were all looking at you in awe due to your beautiful your chocolate skin that was glowing with your perfect body eyeing every detail. The young man took you to his car helping your stuff inside the car you sat in the passenger seat and you were busy staring at the window at the beauty of Seoul in the day time until the young man broke the silence. "So what are you planning to do in Korea?" he asked you. "My plan to study the Korean Language". you replied cheerfully. "Oh that's great... do you know where you are going to stay?" he asked you "No, not really I was thinking to stay in a hotel while I look for a place of my own". you replied. "Oooh, I was thinking if you need somewhere to stay I have a good friend who might let you stay at his place he speaks very good English". he said. "Oh could you ask him for me please?" you begged cutely. "Sure". he took out his phone and called his friend. After he finished talking to his friend and he then looked at you and smiled. "My friend said yes and bare this in mind he has a thing for beautiful dark-skinned women like yourself". he said. You simply nodded and the young man started the engine of the car and drove off to the young man's friend's house. Your eyes widen when you saw where the young man parked his car. "Your friend lives here?!" you gasped in shock. "Yes, sorry my friend is a rich man". he replied with a chuckle. He got out of the car and rang the doorbell and a handsome man filled with tattoos open the door. "y/n this is my friend Jaebeom". said the young man. "Aish Zico, don't call me by that name". he playfully hits his friend. "Yah don't be rude just go and introduce yourself". said Zico as he pushed Jaebeom. You simply locked eyes with him, he simply smiles at you and offered your hand. "Hi there beautiful lady I'm Jaebeom but you can call me Jay". he sweet-talked to you as he kissed your soft delicate hand. "Hi... I'm y/n". you stuttered as Jay's eyes seemed to pierce through your heart. This is my first chapter for this new fanfiction with Jay Park X reader I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and I know some of you have been waiting for this day to come and here it is I still think I need to this chapter needs some polishing after finishing some books and edit the chapters to make it more eye-catching. Again this is just a taster so please be easy on me and remember do except awful grammar that might not make sense or misspellings as I do have dyslexia so please try not to be harsh as those who have dyslexia are the most misunderstood.