(BTS SugaxOC)The Pianist and the Ballerina

Howls of the Wolves

 

Cast : Min Yoongi (BTS), Hong Sera (OC), and BTS members. some appearance of Donghyuk iKon and Wonho Monsta X.

so. Yoongi as a werewolf again! with some mix of Yoongi playing piano.


An angry melody with fast beat flies through the room. Those slender yet strong fingers hit the keys of the smooth black piano. The man closes his eyes, enjoying the melody that he makes. Thousands of thoughts starts flooding in his head. The job of his figure as an alpha, the hopes of his parents and his pack, and the feel of his lonely life without his mate.

The beat becomes slower. The melody changes, from angry to sad and desperate. Ever since he was born, Yoongi hasn't found his mate yet, while almost all of the members of his pack, have found their mates. Slowly, he makes his fingers make their final moves, ending the music. 

His arms slide down. He sighs and pulls his hoodie up, ready to go. He stands up, and that's when he smells something that drives him to the sky. A strong scent of lemon? Yes. Of leaves in the forest he always passes in the morning? Yes. Of the sweet scent of her mom's cooking? Yes. Everything, he can smell everything in the air. 

That's when he catches a glimpse of a long brown haired girl, in the corner of his eyes. The scent gets stronger when the girl passes right in front of the room he is in. He sees that beautiful girl, with round eyes and a smile so blinding, through that rectangular glass on the door. The scent starts to fade away as the girl keeps walking forward, leaving Yoongi in the sound-proof room. 

That's when he realizes, he found his mate. His body starts to do weird things, like he is going to explode in happiness. He chuckles and shakes his head, "I finally found you."

He quickly walks to the door, leaning his head through the transparent glass of the door, peeking for the girl. He notices that she walks with a boy, who he remembers as Donghyuk, the alpha of another pack. Yoongi snarls, seeing his mate talking so lightly and comfortably with another werewolf. But, he realizes that he only sees her just a while ago, how can he becomes so possesive? He guesses that that is a common reaction if you finally found your mate.

Yoongi ponders, whether he should go out and try to accidently bump her 'till she fall and say, 'Oh, sorry!' while helping her and try to so smoothly intoduce himself with, 'I haven't seen you here before, my name is Yoongi, what's yours?'

Or, he could just stand here, watching her with admiration while trying to hear what they are talking about and hopefully, he will know her name. 

Yep, he can just stand there, because what will people say if they found out that the grumpy mighty alpha named Min Yoongi purposely bump into a girl to introduce himself? Well, let's just hope that she knows him like how people in the uni know him. 

But how can she know that they are mates? She probably felt the same thing like when he saw her, right? Yoongi thinks. 

Suddenly, Yoongi sits. The addicting scent hits him again, making him to inhale the air as much as he can. Again, the scent starts to fade away, when the girl walks past him. Yoongi furrows his brows and quickly stands up again, trying to see the girl. Why didn't she stop? Why didn't she notice me? Unless...she is human with supernatural power..., Yoongi thinks.

He rubs his face and sighs loudly. The grumpy alpha is back when he discovers that he has to find a move to her to make her know that she is his mate.


 

Yoongi walks to the cafeteria, while shoving his hands in the pockets of his jeans. His eyes travel, searching for certain 6 people that will wave at him. He fastens his pace when he notices them. He sits beside a certain light brown haired boy, who he calls Jimin, the bulky omega.

"Hyung! How was your day?" Jimin asks with twinkling eyes, talking to his favorite hyung.

"Bad, as always," Yoongi mutters. But I think it changes after seeing my mate, he adds in his head.

Yoongi folds his arms and rest his head there. "I'm going to sleep, don't bother me."

"Hyung, really. We should talk, eat, or something here. Not sleeping. You're not fun," Jungkook quips then slurps his smoothie.

"Just let him be, he didn't get enough sleep yesterday," Namjoon nudges Jungkook's side.

That's why, that 6 people left him to drown into deep slumber while they are chattering to each others. It happens a lot, Yoongi always sleeps whenever he has some spare time. He can sleep whenever and wherever he is. That 6 people who apparently are his pack members understand, since his responsibility as an alpha is expecting him to be very busy. Thinking about politics and economies is burning his mind.

They are too engrossed with their chat, until they all stop when they discover Yoongi jerk his head up abruptly. He eyes a certain brown haired girl, who is talking to another girl next to her. Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook quickly follow their alpha eyes, noticing the girl too. "Okay, this is weird. Yoongi never wake up just for looking for a beautiful girl," Hoseok implies.

"Do you guys know who she is?" Yoongi asks quietly while still staring at her and hoping she won't notice him staring.

"It's even weird when Yoongi Hyung asked something like that," Taehyung adds.

"Unless..." Seokjin mutters. He smiles, "I think he has found his mate, finally."

"She is Hong Sera, majoring in dance. I know her very well since we enter the same class," Jimin explains and winks at Yoongi. "You have to treat me for dinner if you want further informations."

"Tonight, 6 PM at The Elites, spill everything that you know about her. If your information is full of bulls, you have to pay for your own dinner and mine too. Deal?" Yoongi stretches his hand to Jimin.

"Deal," Jimin shakes Yoongi's hand and smirks, but, he is happy that finally his hyung has found his mate.


Yoongi learns that Hong Sera, is one of the top dancer in the uni. She is pretty popular, with her body that is body goals, that every girls are jealous of. Jimin said that Hong Sera may seems cold, but, when you know her personally, you'll realize that she is a fluffball of sunshine. Her smile is so infectious, that will make everyone smile too.

Yoongi almost growled at Jimin when he said that Sera and him danced together before. Yoongi knows very well that when a girl and a boy dance, there will be lots of touching each others. Jimin noticed that and chuckled nervously, 'Don't worry, Hyung, it's just for professionalism, not more." which Yoongi answers angrily, 'Don't touch her again, she's mine!'

The thoughts of Jimin and Sera are so close drives him crazy. How can his pack member is her best friend and get to see her everyday and ehm- touch her everytime they have a duet, while he, Min Yoongi, has just known his mate for 5 hours ago. Worse, Sera doesn't know that she is his mate. His inner wolf whines, wanting to see her again so badly.

Yoongi bought Jimin one of the most expensive food in the restaurant when Jimin says that he will introduce him to Sera as a pianist that she will need the most. Apparently, Sera is searching for a pianist for her ballet performance. That's why she wandered around the pianists that time. Jimin told him to come at 11 AM at their dance studio, if he can, since he is busy and all. Yoongi said yes fastly, and said that his love life is more important right now.

So that's how Yoongi ends up in front of the door, watching Sera dancing gracefully in front of the dance studio Jimin has said. Yoongi has texted Jimin that he is already in front of the door, but Jimin is still doing just the same as Yoongi, watching.

Sera jumps in the sky, with her hands up above, performing a perfect grand jete. Yoongi's exhaustion washed away after he saw Sera smiling while doing split as her final pose. He saw the same face as his face after finishing his performance. He can't wait to meet her.

Jimin notices Yoongi's jaw dropping at Sera, so, he walks to the door and invites him to come in. Jimin calls Sera, who is currently gulping down water from her bottle. "Sera, I found someone who you really want to meet!" Jimin softly pushes Yoongi forward.

Sera widens her eyes. She quickly closes her bottle and wipes her sweat, trying to look decent. "Min Yoongi? Jimin, I thought he was busy!" she says in disbelief.

"Well, I thought that too, but, actually he has some time for you," Jimin chuckles lightly. "I'll leave you two talking, then," Jimin walks out of the room.

Sera stretches her hand, which is very welcomed by Yoongi's hand, "My name is Sera, Hong Sera. I've been searching for a pianist for my performance 2 weeks later. I've been thinking to ask you first, but, I don't think you'll have the time."

Yoongi nods knowingly while trying to hide his happines when he knew that Sera had been wanting to ask him first. His inner wolf is wagging his tail very fast right now. "I'll arrange my time," Yoongi says shortly.

"Great! Um, thank you! I want us to practice 5 times per week, that means 10 times before the D-day. Do you have the time? It's okay if you can't, I can find anyone else," Sera chatters happily.

No, don't do it with anyone else. "Like I said, I'll arrange my time," Yoongi answers while still remains cool. "Ah, what song do you want me to play?" he asks.

"Oh! Right! Come, follow me!" 

Yoongi almost, almost jolts when Sera grabs his hand and lead him to her bag. He can't be more than happy than he is before. He can just nuzzle his head to her hand, to just feel the warmness that radiates from Sera's head. The warmness that sends comfort, so he will just sleep with no worries. When Sera let his hand go, he whines a little, that thankfully, Sera didn't notice. 

"Here is the sheet," Sera hands him some pieces of papers. She smiles brightly, "It's nice to have you as my pianist, Yoongi."

Yoongi can't be more happy and wanting to fly when she says his name again. He guesses that having a mate will make you like this.


After receiving the sheets, Yoongi started to learn it diligently. He wants to watch Sera's dance as he play the piano, tha's why. So, when they practice, Yoongi has already remember how his fingers should move and hit the keys. Sera is very amazed by looking Yoongi playing without the sheets that she gave her. She is very impressed with his freestyle music that he always makes when he is warming up. "How can you make such an amazing melody when all you do is warming up?" she gapes.

"Just let it flow, I guess?" Yoongi shrugs and smiles widely, knowing that he has made her amazed by his creation.

"You're a true artist, then," Sera put her thumbs up and reaching her phone. She scrolls on her phone and taps the camera icon. She positions herself so she can fit into the picture while Yoongi is still sitting in front of the piano. "Our first practice!" she smiles and puts a v sign while Yoongi smiles and trying his best to not just mark her and make her his, cause Sera is very close to him right now.

"Hehe, I'll send the photo to you after this," Sera says and puts her phone down before walking to the center, ready to dance.

Boy, Yoongi doesn't think that he can survive if Sera is so warm like that and so comfortable with him. Yoongi is that grumpy person who won't talk to anyone other than his friends after all. So, socializing with his mate is just a whole new level to him.

Days went on. Sera and Yoongi get closer everytime. Sometimes, Yoongi will buy her dinner or maybe walk her home, if he has time. Sera can't be more thankful than that. Sera once said that she has lots of friends, but, they are just fake friends, who wanted something from her. Yoongi said that he just don't want to socialize, because he's too lazy or it could make his pack in danger.

Sera knows that Yoongi values his sleep time so much, that's why she won't wake him up when he's falling asleep in the middle of their practice.Yoongi knows that Sera really likes to eat and drink as much as she wants, eventhough she has to maintain her great body, that's why he will just offer her his food when she's looking at his food that is untouched. 

Sera considers Yoongi as one of her best friend now, while Yoongi grows love her more. He realized that he loves her, when he just run to her, despite his bloody body after fighting with werejaguars. He didn't feel any pain when he imagines Sera welcome him with a wide smile. Usually, after going into a big fight, Yoongi will just slumped down on his bed, getting treated by Seokjin. This time, he runs and runs, not bothering to shift back into human and claws the door, where Sera is waiting for him behind that door.

Sera opens the door with a smile, but gasps when she is looking at a certain white wolf, that's the same size as her. The wolf's white fur is stained by the red of the blood and the chocolate of the mud. "Yoongi?" she mutters quietly. "What happened to you?" she steps away a little, allowing the wolf to go in.

Yoongi wags his tail and barks, looking happy as ever. Sera walks to him and reaches her hand to touch his snout. Yoongi whines and snuggles his head to her hand. Sera smiles a little, seeing this cute side of Yoongi. She runs her fingers to his soft fur and rubs his head. Slowly, Yoongi sits down and lay on his back, asking for a belly rub, with his tounge out.

Sera chuckles, "Are you that happy to see me that you don't realize you're dirtying the floor with your blood?" 

Yes, I'm happy to see you that I can't feel any pain. Yoongi barks and wiggles his arms in the air.

Sera grins and shakes her head, "As much as I want to rub soft fur, the thought of you dying stops me. So-" Sera cups his head, "shift back, Yoongi. I'm begging you, your wounds need to be treated."

Yoongi whines, not wanting to shift back into human. "No, Yoongi. Shift back, please," Sera gives him a stern look.

Yoongi whines again, although this time, he shift into human. "It will heal, don't worry," he says softly, trying to stop Sera from taking the first aid kit.

"Yeah, it will, if you treat them. I know that werewolves heal so fast, but, they still need to get treated. So, take of your clothes," Sera commands him while preparing antiseptic and gauze. 

"What?" Yoongi's face flushes, hearing that words. 

"Take of your clothes, it will help us to treat your wounds."

Yoongi takes of his clothes, obeying his mate's command. "Sorry, it will hurt a little," Sera taps the cloth with antiseptic to Yoongi's wound that looks like a big scratch.

Yoongi groans, when the pain finally hits him. Sera cleans the wound carefully, "Mind to tell me what happened?" 

Yoongi looks at her serious face, "I ran into a werejaguar that I know, I thought our problem have already solved before, but I think it's not, considering how he left a scar to me like that. Damn, that er."

Sera chuckles at Yoongi's curse, "So, you two already solved your problem right now?"

"Yep, we already agreed to not cross into each others' territory again," Yoongi answers lightly.

Sera wraps Yoongi's wound with gauze, "Done! I suggest you to take a rest."

Yoongi furrows his brows, "We're not going to practice?" He has been running wild to get here and now they are not going to practice?

"You're not. I'm going to clean the floor and then I'll practice here. You can sleep here if you want to, I'll wake you up when I'm done," Sera smiles assuringly. Yoongi opens his mouth to argue, but Sera glares at him.

He sighs and nods. He walks to the corner and lies on his back. He watches Sera dance only a little, since the exshaustion starts to drown him.


Sera walks down to the empty street alone. She doesn't has any practice session with Yoongi today. She walks while whistling the song that she's been listening on her headphone. She's too engrossed with the song, until she can't feel that there is a person who is behind her.

"Hey, Sera!" the person calls her and taps her shoulder.

Sera turns around and sees a man with a wicked smile. "Wonho!" Sera walks back carefully.

"Don't be scared, really. I just wanted to know if you can give me some of your energy again? I'm hungry," Wonho grins. He has the power to consume a person's energy, which can satisfy his hunger, just like vampires always starving for blood.

"No, I gave it to you before because you looked pale like a ghost," Sera looks around, searching for a chance to escape. "Besides, why don't you just consume animals' energy?"

"Why would I use them when I can have such a delicious energy from you?" he smirks and lauch forward, touching Sera's hand.

Sera screams and feels her energy starts to fade away, getting by Wonho. Her vision starts to get blurry. There's no one there, except them. "Wonho, stop. You're going to kill me if you don't stop," Sera whispers, her body feels lighter now.

Wonho keeps on her energy, ignoring Sera's plead. He's too addicted with her energy, until he can't stop. He only stopped when there is someone pulling him aside.

" off," Yoongi growls, his eyes changing into gold. He pulls Sera into his embrace while growling.

"Min Yoongi? Why are you here?" Wonho asks while chuckling. "But I think your energy will be delicious too!" Wonho lauch forward and grabs Yoongi's shoulders.

Yoongi tries to fight and punch Wonho's face, but, he can't move. He guesses it must be Wonho's power, too. Sera notices that. She looks confused of why Yoongi can't stop him. "Yoongi, fight him!" Sera pleads.

"I can't move... Damn," Yoongi can only breath and move his mouth.

Sera closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Suddenly, Wonho feels like his skin is ripping from him. Slowly, he sees his skin peeling of from his arms, he sees the blood that flows and drips from his arms. He screams and loose his hands from Yoongi. He sees all of the skin of his body is ripping, he sees his own bones and flesh. 

Yoongi uses that moment to take Sera's hand and run as fast as he can. They stop at the bench of the empty park and sit there, controlling their breaths. Yoongi wipes his sweat, "You're okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Sera answers in ragged breath.

"What was that? The thing that happens to that person? He suddenly screams in horror like I'm some kind of poisonous thing that is dangerous to be touched," Yoongi jokes in between. "Is that your power?" he asks. Every people in their uni must have some kind of supernatural power, but, he hasn't known about her power yet.

"I create an illusion. I make his skin ripped appart, that will drive him in pain, although it was all fake," Sera explains.

"Wow...You have an amazing power, then. But why don't people know that you have that kind of power? You don't use it often, right?" 

"Yes. I don't like my power. I have gone crazy with my own illusion before, that's why I'm afraid to use that again. I've almost killed my friend using my power. I don't know. It's just...My own illusion can trick me, too. I'm mad at my friend and I create an illusion that she is in a very deep pain, until I realized that I almost snap her heart," Sera answers with an empty face.

"So...you're kinda traumatic with your power?" 

"Yes. Everyone have their flaws, right? What about you? Being the almighty alpha Min Yoongi...is not always happy, right?"

Yoongi sighs, "Of course. My parents expects me to become the great alpha that could lead their pack. I have to study politics and economies and all that s, but, what if all that I want to do is pursuing my career as a musician? They can't believe that. My dad will beat me if he saw me playing piano. So, I threaten them, that if I can't touch my piano, I will kill myself. That's how they accepted me, although sometimes they will still told me to play less."

Sera chuckles, "I like it, we're sharing our life like this."

"Me too," Yoongi grins.


It's their D-Day. They are doing some rehearseals of their performance. Yoongi notices the tired look on Sera's face when he is playing the piano. They don't have practice session yesterday, just like what Sera said, but, he believes that Sera would practice by herself using recorded music. She practiced hard yesterday, didn't she?

When they get down from the stage and entering the backstage, Sera breaks down. She almost collapse if Yoongi didn't hold her. Carefully, Yoongi makes her sit on the floor. "Yoongi, I'm tired, I don't think I can perform," Sera sobs.

Yoongi is surprised when he sees Sera crying. "I don't- I can't move my body anymore, I can't perform, Yoongi! I can't!" Sera mourns and rubs her eyes.

"Shh...Shh...You can, okay? You can. You have-" Yoongi looks at his watch, "-you still have a lot of time to rest. You can rest now, then you'll perform like a queen after," Yoongi cups her face and wipes her tears.

"No, Yoongi, I can't! You saw me fall back there, my foot feels like jelly, I don't have energy left. I will only fall again if I perform!"

"Hey, hey. Look at me. You will rest now, after that you can decide whether you can still go on or just go home. For now, take a deep breath, okay?" Yoongi wipes her tears again and smiles assuringly.

Sera starts to take a deep breath while still sobbing. "That's it, take a deep breath and let it go, relax, okay?" Yoongi pats her cheek before hugs her and pats her back.

"How much time will you need for your make up and warming up?" Yoongi lets go of his hug.

"One hour," Sera answers softly while leaning her head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Okay, then, you have 50 minutes to take a rest," Yoongi shifts into his wolf form and sits behind Sera. "Lie your back on my body," he says in his telepathy.

Sera leans her back to Yoongi's fury body. It feels so soft and inviting her into deep slumber.

Yoongi wakes her up right in 50 minutes. He shifts back and try to look decent, with styling his hair and putting a bit of make up on his face, he wears his black suit as his final touch. Yoongi can't hold his fanboying side when he saw Sera wearing a white leotard and white tutu with glitters all over. He can't hide his smile when looking at Sera being excited as ever, forgetting the fact about how she broke down earlier.

They bring out their best on the stage. Yoongi plays the piano beautifully, just like how he always does. Sera dances beautifully, just like how she always does too. Her body connects to the music, as she dances all over the stage. She ends the performance with 2 grand jetes and one grand jetes en tournant then poses like a butterfly.

A round of applause explodes around them. Finally, they receive their gift from their hard work. The two unite together and bow to the audiences before going back to the backstage. They get down on the stairs and starts walking to their bags.

That's when Yoongi can't hold it anymore, and pulls Sera into a deep kiss. Sparks of fireworks start to fly in their stomaches. Yoongi touch her back head and pulls her closer, deepening the kiss. Their tongues battle to roam their mouths. They only pull out when they are out of breath.

"You're amazing," Yoongi whispers while their foreheads still touching.

Sera smiles and feeling his breath so close to her, "You're amazing too."

"I love you, Hong Sera," Yoongi finally says that. 

"And I love you too, Min Yoongi," Sera answers then grins widely.

The two close their eyes and continue their kiss again.

END


So, how was it? 

I'm sorry for Wonho though, I don't hate him, but, he's the kind of person who would be the best to have a bad character lol.

Sorry for my mistakes and please, comment, subscribe, upvote and wait for my next stories!

-moonshadowarrior-