Spring Day

The House
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoongi had walked in before me and I closed the door. Leaning up on against the door and watched as he looked around. He opened a door and I saw that it was a bathroom. Before I start looking around, there was something that I wanted to get something off my chest. No. I had to get it off my chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yoongi came out the bathroom dusting off his clothes. “Well. There was nothing but dust in there.” He started to cough. “A little too much if I should say.” He noticed that I had not moved from my spot. “Why are you just standing there? If you’re not going to help me, then leave. I can search this faster without you being in the way.” He rolled his eyes and started to look in a dresser.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I slowly made my way to him and grabbed his shoulder. “Wha...” I slammed him against the wall and that made him lose his breath. ‘What the hell Jimin!” He started to try and break free but I held my arm across his shoulder and applied as much pressure as I could. ‘What the is your problem?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Anger started to flow into Yoongi eyes but I didn’t give a damn. “You know I’m in love with Jin. All of you know that fact but for some unknown reason, he only has eyes for you. Because of you, he won’t pay my love any attention. I don’t know what you did or why you did it but I’m telling you now.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I brought my face closer to his so that our nose was only inches away from touching. “Stay away from Jin. Don’t flirt with him. If he flirt with you turn the other way around. Of course, you guys are going to hang out and be around each other because you’re friends and have classes together. That’s all you can do. If he starts acing strange, end whatever you are doing right then and there. I’m being dead serious. You cannot go beyond our friendship and if you still want to be my friend, I suggest you listen to me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi didn’t say anything as he stared at me. “Yah... Jimin... dude. Are you feeling alright? Why are you acting like this? I mean if you haven’t noticed, I’m into girls. Do Jin look like a girl to you. And don't you think if he haven't paid no attention to your love, there's a reason?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I shook my head and I realized what I was doing. I smiled to play it off. “As long as you know.” I turned and walked back to the middle of the room. I was beginning to get nervous. Why did I do that to him? I have never acted that way to my hyung before. So why now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I should tell him I was just joking. That since we were in a creepy place, I wanted to play a joke on him. Pretend that it was this room that made me a little crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah. That’s what I’ll do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Hyung I was playing! I was just joking with you. Since this place is supposedly make you go insane, I wanted to act like...” I turned around so I can finish telling him face to face but he wasn’t acting himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw him slide down slowly on the wall onto his knees. “Dad?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


He then slowly lifts his hands and looked at them in horror. “So... so... much blood.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Blood!? I ran to his side and looked at his hands but, I didn’t see any blood at all. I punched his shoulder. “Okay! I get it. I shouldn’t joke around like that. It’s frightening.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi raised his head and I saw that he was freaking out. “Why would you do this?” He looked to his right side and my eyes followed his gaze as well. ‘Why would you do this to my dad?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung... can you stop playing around? You’re – you’re scaring me now.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I touched his shoulder and felt that his body was trembling uncontrollably.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you going to do me like that?” he looked up at me with tears at the corner of his eyes. I stood up and backed away slowly. I was confused on what was going on. “You stay there hyung. I’m going to go get Namjoon hyung.” I turned around and started to run.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Right before my fingers touched the door knob I heard a voice that I never thought I would hear again. “Min min, where are you going?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I hated that nickname. I hated with a passion. I took a big gulp and turned to look at the person who I thought was gone from my life forever. She came closer and squatted to look me in the face. Why do I feel much smaller than usual? “You can’t tell a soul or I will kill you in your sleep. Kay?” She cocked his head and gave me the kindest smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


But...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


There was something unnatural about that. It didn’t feel real. I knew she wasn’t kidding. Even from a small child view, I knew that I couldn’t disobey him. She was smiling but that smile hid something different from what she was showing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kay...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She patted my head. “Good

Please log in to read the full chapter