Final

When I thought everything was lost
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your Pov

Today Jimin sent me a message asking me to go on a date with him to celebrate our first year together! Who would have thought that me and my bestfriend would date?!?

We always bullied and teased each other but in that day when we thought everything was lost, our lives changed...

 

1 year ago

It was just another day as I was leaving my classroom to go meet Jimin at the school's gate to go watch a movie with him like we always do every friday.

We started to walk home talking about how school was and Jimin started teasing me about a guy in my class that likes me and left me a card in my locker, telling me how pretty I looked today. Little did I know that Jimin was jealous.

When Jimin stopped teasing me, I asked him if he liked any girl and what he responded was unexpected and made me blush "I only have eyes for you ______, how can I look at other girls?". My heart started beating like crazy but I could not reveal my feelings to Jimin because he would tease for the rest of my life, so I stayed quite.

In that precise moment, I saw Jimin looking at the other side of the road to a ice cream car. Then he turned to me and asked if I wanted a cone of mint and chocolate ice cream and without giving me time to answer he ran to the ice cream car.

Being the clumsy person he is, he ran to the road without looking both ways.

When I looked at the road I saw a car going to his direction at full speed and my heart started beating really fast because he was going to be hit by the car so I screamed.. "JIMMMMIIINNNN, WATCH OUUUUTTTT!!". He only had time to look to his side and in the next second he was hit and projected a few meters to the front.

My heart almost stopped beating, I couldn't react to what just happened in front of me... My bestfriend, the one that I loved was hit by a car... 

When I gained back my senses, I ran to Jimin and started crying and shaking him

Please log in to read the full chapter