i. Introduction

Will it be alright?

This is a brief introduction of the main characters since it will make it easier for me to not get confused later on and may help you readers too. So, yeah. Let's get started should we?


Im Changkyun

♦ A vampire that comes from the royal family. He looks exactly like a normal human except that his skin may be slightly too pale for a normal human being. His weakness are the moonlight which will make his masquerade ends.

♦ Chooses Kihyun as his partner in life.

♦ Has a mysterious aura.

♦ He can survive without blood for 6 months which is a long span compared to normal vampires which is 2 months.

 

Yoo Kihyun

♦ A music student. Famous for his beautiful singing voice (he has the look too which is a good bonus).

♦ In a so-so range with social abilities and others are comfortable with him. Basically, he leads a simple life of a college student with his close friends around him.

♦ Changkyun's love interest and is in a relationship with the creature feared by other humans.

♦ Very sensitive and takes a period of time to trust someone and Changkyun is one of the few that he completely trust with his whole heart.

 

Chae Hyungwon

♦ Changkyun's childhood friend and they are close even though he is a normal vampire.

♦ Is in a relationship with another vampire named Wonho.

♦ Has a bright personality and only his close friends know that.

 

Shin Hoseok / Wonho

♦ Is in a relationship with Hyungwon

♦ Comes from the royal family and is supposed to be head of the vampire but then he lost the tittle because he breaks the rules.

♦ Has a mysterious aura surrounding him.

 

Lee Minhyuk

♦ One of KIhyun's close friends who he trusts.

♦ Has a bright personality and can keep secrets well.

♦ A theater student. Usually busy at the end of the school year as the director for the school performances.

 

Lee Jooheon

♦ One of Kihyun's close friends.

♦ He knows Kihyun through music class and eventually becomes close.

♦ Sometimes skips classes because of family matters.

 

Son Hyunwoo / Shownu

♦ The best student in dance class.

♦ Kihyun's childhood friend and a good listener.

♦ 'Shownu' is the name he uses when he goes to dance competitions.