It's Christmas, after all!

One Shot - Three Stories

"I really don't get it. Why do you really have to leave? How about your friends here? How about Tokyo? How about ----- us? Don't leave, please. please." Mariya wipping her tears couldn't believe that Yuto has finally decided to move to Osaka, which is for him, is better compared to his life in Tokyo and for his Mom as well.

Yuto packing his things up didn't mind Mariya's plead and kept on sighing as if he's used to Mariya's crying voice "It's not that I'd be fogetting about you guys. And Mariya? Please, stop crying." Yuto finished his packing and kissed Mariya on the forehead.

"It's just that, I don't want you to leave. I know that your Mom wants you to stay with her in Osaka, b-but, It's almost Christmas. And after 2 years of being with you, it's like---- it's just my first time celebrating without you. baby, just please don't leave" Mariya cried and pleaded for the nth time.

Yuto grabbed her tight and her hair back and forth "2 more hours before Christmas, I guess I have to stay for 2 hours?" and He kissed Mariya on the cheek "Happy Birthday, by the way."  

Mariya hugged him tight and Yuto smiled. He was so in love but he had to leave Tokyo for his Mom. "I love you everyday, Mariya. I'm leaving but that doesn't mean I don't love you."

Hours later, Mariya fell asleep on Yuto's lap. His tears fell on his cheeks. He doesn't want to leave----after all. 

"M-mariya. Merry Christmas! I love you!"  Yuto gently kissed her and tried to fix Mariya's sleeping position and left a letter beside her pillow. 

"Dear Mariya. 

When I first saw you, I can't believe that I would fell for you. There were a lot of girls yet you were the one I've chosen. There were a lot of guys yet I'm the one who's with you. Two years of being with you, I hope it would be forever. Good luck here in Tokyo. I promise to visit you once or twice a week. I love you. And I decided not to wake you up since you look so tired. Merry Christmas!

From Yuto"

After a great sleep, Mariya woke up and saw the paper near her pillow. She read it. Tears flow down her face. She doesn't want him to leave. "I love you too, baby. It's Christmas, after all."

 

--

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters. They belong to their respective agencies. I only own my story here.

PS: The STORY belongs to me and no one else! It's from my own imaginative mind!