Subscribe Final

Subscribed

 

Seven whole minutes have passed but her curious, sparkling, brown orbs were still fixated on the vibrant screen of her Mac, her whole, thin, body frozen in shock.

 

Considering consecutive sleepless nights and drinking three cups of freshly brewed coffee just a little while earlier, Moonbyul wasn't quite sure if her mind was properly processing whatever stimuli her eyes were staring at the moment.

 

These things actually exist?

 

No way.

 

Lost in her thoughts, she barely noticed the weight shift on the couch she's currently sitting in, not realizing somebody's already seated beside her.

 

"What's up with that look?" a soft voice interrupted her thinking. 

 

"Yongsun." She turned her face towards the now wondering Yongsun, her face surely masking the unbelievable surge of emotions battling over one another. "Take a look for yourself." She adjusted her Mac for her to be able to peek just a little. She shifted in her seat, positioning her body to allow Yongsun to ease in closer. Although the lighting is bisque, Moonbyul did not miss an incredible view. The sight of  Yongsun's eyes dilating in response to what she has read was enough to confirm that she has indeed seen enough.

 

More than enough, actually.

 

"That's...weird. I feel...really weird. Am I supposed to feel weird? Hold on a second," Yongsun paused to heave a sigh before continuing, "Where did you find this?" She gave her a questioning look.

 

"Oh. N-nothing. I was just searching my name and yours and this appeared. You know me and my curiosity. I don't know why but I have a deep gut feel that I should click it. And this happened." She explained in response.

 

For a minute that felt like more, none was heard but the sound of their breathing. And maybe the sound of mental gears churning inside their heads, too. 

 

"Do they...they think...we do that?" A hesitant Yongsun carefully spoke, breaking the tense atmosphere between them, to which Moonbyul responded with a resounding laughter.

 

"What―"

 

"Well, don't you find it amusing though? Their minds...so imaginative. I haven't even thought of going that far. Well, at least, not yet. But who knows—"

 

"Don't you dare continue." Yongsun threatened.

 

"But they write well, actually. Really, really, well. As expected, they are the best. Gave me some good ideas. They might become useful. Anytime soon." She emphasized, and then finished with a suggestive smile.

 

"I told you to stop." Yongsun's voice was already stern, almost commanding.

 

"Look at the fifth chapter. There's a scene there where you hastily barged into my room, wearing noth―"

 

"Didn't I tell you to stop?"

 

"Or maybe the seventh one. God, I loved that one. We fought and then we made up and then that night we were tangled in between shee―"

 

"Stop."

 

"Or the best thing I've read so far. How about re-enacting Chapter 12? Oh, dear, that part. I really have to meet these writers and tell them to do some more because they really are going to help me. I mean us, rather. Incredible minds who have so much space for such steaming, hot, imaginative scenes. What do you think? Let's meet them? And tell them we read each one, page after page? You'd love that for sur—" but whatever Moonbyul's gonna say was interrupted when a fuming Yongsun decided to strangle her with all of her might, wrestling until both of them crashed against each other's bodies on the floor.

 

"Shut it or else." Yongsun declared while pinning both of Moonbyul's arms down.

 

"I see you like it rough." Moonbyul smirked, her teasing eyes focused at the figure of the woman above her, but surprisingly enough, Yongsun's reflexes were faster. She lowered her face just a few millimeters away from the now giggling Moonbyul, murmuring "sometimes" against her smirking lips.

 

Such things happen when a couple unexpectedly stumbles through their Rated M fan fiction stories on some quite popular site online. Later did they realize that due to their petty, little, wrestling match, Yongsun's elbow accidentally pressed "Subscribe".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[END]