chapter 2

heartbeat

still you...suju d and e...song played

wonwoo was sitting at the window staring at the guys playing below.

"wonwoo you have to go to the library with me"screamed luhan his roommate

in the library luhan was stumbling past all the books related to wolves.2 days ago....it was raining and it was midnight.they both worked at the same coffee shop.after hard days work they were going home.luhan was the president of the school magazine and he loved writing.

"my god its late,lets go fast"said luhan to wonwoo.while they were walking they heard a peculiar sound.wonwoo was scared but luhan was curious.they had to go past a forest.they went through the grooves and stopped in front of an old mantion.it had an eerie look.through a slit of the window luhan saw a bunch of guys sitting round a table and he could recognize them.it was kris,suho,lay,xiumin,sehun,jeonghan,dk,jun,joshua.seunghwan and do.do was sitting near kris and they were talking intensely.

"we have to wage a war against the pheonix clan.they are getting out of control.we are the only wolf clan left in the world who have the 11 parts of the tree.we have to find the 12th power before the pheonix clan,and it is the wind power."

"oh my god is it true?am i seeing wolves that too my fellow classmates?i have to write about it"said wonwoo

"lets go now"said wonwoo

"okay lets go".said luhan

now luhan is going through all the books about wolves.....

another transfer?again?"hi me baekhyun".he went and sat with kai.chanyeol who was busy pranking girls in front of him looked up.

"oh another cutiee for this class.tao is getting a company though(bullying).he gave an angry glare to tao and looked at baekhyun.something felt odd chanyeol started getting those kind o feels he never got before"silence"said the teacher and everyone looked away and started with their own work.