#oo1 - After A Long Time

When Love Walks In Again...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re in trouble, dude.” Taeyang laughed as he scrolled down the latest entertainment news which his best friend featured as well since early in the morning. “I thought that you are careful enough.”

“Gosh, I just realized that how stupid I am.” Jiyong groaned and rested his head on the table. “Why the did I forget to set those pictures as private? Hyunsuk hyung is sure going to murder me.”

“He won’t.” Seunghyun replied. “We’re his breadwinners, after all. You bring tons of fortune into the company, he won’t strike you. It’s not even your first dating scandal.”

“That’s right, hyung!” Daesung added. “Besides, it’s not like we’re rookies. We have been around for a decade already. It’s not like our fans are furious or something. They still shielded Seungri’s one night stand scandal.”

“Why am I getting dragged into this?” Seungri who did nothing groaned. “I’m not even uttering a word. Why are you pulling me into the drain as well?”

“Hyunsuk hadn’t called you, so you’re still safe.” Taeyang said. “Yah! You’re not forgetting Jonghyun’s party tonight, right? It’s his birthday.”

“Oh, right! I almost forgot.” Seungri chimed in. “I heard Soshi is coming.”

At the mention of Korea’s top girl group, Jiyong perked up and stared at his maknae who was excited to meet their longtime friends.

“Really?” Daesung asked excitedly. “It’s been a long time since we hung out. Is everyone coming?”

“Seohyun said so.” The maknae nodded. “Even the homebody fairy, Kim T-” He paused when he saw his hyungs’ warning gaze before looking at his leader who seemed to lost in his depth thoughts.

Everyone is coming. He sighed. She must be coming too.

“Yah! Don’t be a party pooper!” Tiffany yelled as she tried to get her leader off the bed. “Kim Taeyeon, you know how much I hate party pooper.”

“Who told you to tell Hong Jonghyun that I’m also coming?” Taeyeon cried out. “I’m not going. Don’t ask me why, because you are already known it.”

“Yah!” Tiffany sighed and plopped on the bed. “How long are you going to avoid him? You know that one day you’re going to cross path again.”

“I’m not ready.” Taeyeon sighed and sat up. “I’m not ready to meet him again. You hear me?”

“Then, are you going to avoid each other for the rest of your lives?” Tiffany cocked her eyebrows up. “Yah! You two work in the same field. It amazes me how you managed to avoid each other for over 6 years.”

“It just turns out to be like that.”  The shorter girl shrugged. “Sometimes, I found it to be fascinating as well.”

“Did you know that you’re creating awkwardness between us and them by being like this?” Tiffany scoffed. “It’s been a long time since we hung out with them. One reason is because of our clashing schedules. Another main reason is because we’re mindful about you and him.”

“Hwang Miyoung!”

“We’re going and that’s final.” Tiffany responded sternly. “Jonghyun already had my words and I’m not taking it back.”

“Yah!”

“I’m regret coming here.” Taeyeon groaned as she saw the glimpse of their usual hangout back then. “Is it too late if I want to go back?”

“It is.” Sooyoung and Yuri who was at the backseat of Tiffany’s pink car chorused. “There’s no turning back.”

“I hate these brats.” The SNSD leader muttered under her breathe.

“We’re already arrived, bestie.” Tiffany eye-smiled excitedly. “Unless you want to be on the front page of news tabloids, then you can go back by yourself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter