chapter 7

Beneath The Darkness

"Hi everybody" shaking his hand jung min came in turning his look toward hyun jong" I see that you have guest" he said while he knew well who young saeng was and pointed to young saeng with his head.

"He is not a guest he is our new roommate and started living with us from today." Kyu said.

"ahhh..I see. Nice to meet you Mr….." min looked at young saeng who was still in shock. "I'm sorry. What is your name?"

Young saeng who realized that they were talking about him looked back at jong min and tried to smile naturally "I'm young saeng. Nice to…meet you" it was true that this guy's physique and his smirk was familiar but it doesn't mean that he is that vampire. It was not his first time doubting people around. It almost always happens for him to suspect people being vampire. He didn't know when it will finish.

"You can call me jong min… young saeng!!! It's a unique and beautiful name like his owner." he loved the feeling of fear in young saeng or maybe that fast beating of his heart. He was not sure too.

"th…thank you" young saeng who was still trying to not show his fear said.

Kyu was enjoying jung min's show. He could feel the halo of fear that was around young saeng. Because of hyun he could not bother young saeng very often but jong min could do it without hyun noticing it. "You are a perfect actor" he whispered in min's ear when he sat next to him.

"I've always been. I think you like seeing me here" min said and looked at young saeng who was seating awkwardly and looking at him every now and then.

"I don't like seeing you here often but I like seeing him like this" kyu said while looking at young saeng's anxious face.

"aha.. I can see… you are jealous. You afraid he steal your love" min said while smirking.

 "He is already stolen his heart and I can't do anything about it. I can see how hyun is looking at him. It will be good if I could kill him that night" seeing how min was looking at him he sighed "don't worry I would not harm him. I knew you need him so don't look at me like this and also I neither can fight with jea nor I want. Even thinking about it is scaring"

"Since I like you I will come here often to make you enjoy your day by feeling his fear" min said while laughing.

Hyun joong who realized young saeng's awkwardness while bringing some juice for their guest put the tray on the table and hold young saeng's hand "kyu entertain min. we need to start our work. Sorry min" he smiled warmly to min.

"It's okay." Min smiled back.

After pulling young saeng to his room hyun closed the door but not completely and sat on the chair "let's start"

  "Really? Now?" young saeng said with muse. He was happy and thankful to hyun for saving him from melting under min and kyu's look but in his idea it was really soon to start.

"Yes.. Now. Aren't you ready to start still?"

"No…no…no… I mean yes I'm ready but I didn't expect to start this soon….now what should I do?"

"First read those files" hyun pointed to some folders on the ground "they are the last information I gathered"

"Ok then" said young saeng and sat on the ground started to read carefully. "Do you really think they just came out at nights?" he asked after reading some pages.

"In all the books these things were always the same. They don't eat anything except blood. They have the power of making people forget how they bite them. hyun started telling him every important information they found. Every time he finished saying a part the loud laughing was heard from the living room "are they laughing at us?" hyun said and went toward the door but they were far away from min and kyu and it was not possible to hear what they were talking about "it's impossible" he murmured and get back to young saeng.

"What's wrong?" asked young saeng when he saw that hyun went toward the door.

  "Nothing... Where was I? … yeah they are wild and …" he continued trying to ignore the laughing sound. When he finished he looked at young saeng curiously." Young saeng…Are you mad? I mean from kyu… what I am saying it's clear that you are mad… sorry… what I wanted to say is that… I know it may be a little incredible but I want you to know that he is not really a bad guy… he can't trust people soon"

"It's not a problem… I can understand him…don't worry" said young saeng when he realized that hyun finished and smiled warmly to him. After that hyun sat next to young saeng and they started to discuss about what they knew.

Min and kyu were in the living room but they could hear everything hyun was saying. They have the ability of hearing sounds from far distances so it was not really hard for them to hear what hyun was talking about. "He said we just can drink blood. Can you believe this? Who write those things anyway? It's really funny" min smiled and drank a little bit of the juice but incurve his lips "well it's not completely a lie. If we don't have that wizard we couldn't stand in the sun too of corse just jae now could do it although it was for a eally short time. But still it's funny to hear those things about ourselves" looking at each other they started laughing again.

 Suddenly when they started talking about kyu he stop laughing and listened carefully.

 Hyun was trying hard to focus on their discussion but with young saeng this close to him it was really hard. The way he was studding the way he was thinking about something the way he look, everything young saeng did made him lose his concentration. "Young saeng…?" he finally opened his mouth.

"Yeah?" trying to find a white paper to write on it young saeng said without looking up. "hyun do you have any pen around?" he asked when he couldn't find anything to write with.

Hyun gave the pen to him but didn't say what he wanted and became silent.

After writing what he wanted young saeng picked up his head looking at hyun "you wanted to say something. Wh…"

Seeing young saeng looking at him hyun couldn't resist it any longer and didn't let him complete his sentence. Without saying anything he kissed young saeng's lips lightly and backed off quickly.

Young saeng's eyes became wide open when he felt lips on his. It happened so quickly that his brain couldn't order him what he could do except stay on his spot without moving. It was silence between them no one talk. Young saeng couldn't talk because of the shock and hyun couldn't talk because he didn't know what he should say. They were just looking into each other eyes.

"Do… you" hyun broke the silence first but paused again. It was really hard to say what was in his mind. "Le…let me be your boyfriend?" looking anyway except young saeng's eyes he said. When he saw young saeng didn't tell anything he became worried and looked at him again.

"WH…what?" said young saeng in wonder and disbelief. He liked hyun but he was not sure how strong this feeling was and it was also shocking to knew that hyun is a boylover. "hyun… everything is happening quickly… And one after another.. And …and now I…"

"I knew you need time to think about it" said hyun cutting young saeng's sentence again. He was afraid to hear a negative answer and he also didn't want to hear it. "You don't need to answer me right away. I just want you to know that it's my first time having such feeling and I want you to think about it carefully please"

 hyun stood and was ready to left the room when young saeng grabbed his hand." Hyun please sit down" he said and made hyun sat next to him again. "hyun… I…I don't know if I had the same feeling toward you"

"I will make for you.... i mean this feeling…"

"And if you couldn't do this" this time it was young saeng who cut hyun's sentence "if you couldn't it is you who will suffer and then I can't live here anymore. Can you understand it?"

"I can understand what you are saying. Do you really don't have any feeling toward me?" hyun asked worried.

"It's not that I don't have any feeling… I like you… you are a good person but the feeling you are talking about… I'm still not sure about it"

"I promise that I can bring you such a feeling… I will do it… believe me" said hyun and looked at young saeng's eyes. He could see that young saeng was not really sure and is doubtful but he could not lose him without trying. Now that he tell what was his feeling if he step back he would lose this simple relationship too. "Let's do this… I will try to create or strengthen this feeling but if I couldn't do this you can break up with me every time you want… it's you who can decide on when"

"But hyun are you sure about what you are saying? It will be so hard for you… I don't want to do something that make you suffer or make you hate me… are you this confident that you can cause this feeling… I'm still thinking that it's not right" young saeng was really anxious. He wanted to be in a relationship if it could help him about his past and he thought that maybe this feeling inside is the first flames of love.

"I'm sure. With what I hear from you… you want it too... am I wrong?" said hyun with a little smile.

"So you will give me the right to break up? Even if a long time passed?" asked young saeng wanted to make sure if hyun really is intent about his decision.

 "Yes… now do you accept?" hyun said without hesitation.

"So…. I think we can try" biting his lower lip young saeng tried to not look into hyun's eyes "why here is so hot" he whispered