chapter 6

Beneath The Darkness

After working on signs for six hours jung min couldn't find anything and angrily through all of the paper and books on the ground. It was impossible to find what the instruction is without the other half. The writings in the booklet were all coding with an old language. He could read some of them but in some parts he found some strange signs that he never saw in any book. The only thing he was sure about was that young saeng can give the power jea jung need and who could keep jea alive from that damn spell.

Hyung jun opened his eyes with the sound of something that fell on the ground. He looked over the bed and saw jung min who's hands were on the table and his head down with closed eyes. When he looked at the ground to see what make him up he saw some papers and books. He quickly put himself in sitting position "what happened? What are you doing?" said hyung jon while rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing" min said and look at the mess he made "I became a little angry. I'm sorry I made you wake up" he then tried to pick up the stuff on the ground. "jea wanted me to find something but I couldn't do it yet"

"Do you want me to help you?" hyung started to help min.

"no I will find a way myself" he knew that hyung jon should not read what was written in his paperwork since he will find out who the papers refer to, The center of their plan young saeng so he take the papers that hyung picked "I need to put these in jea's room…wait here" he said and went out of the room.

He was not sure how hyung jon react if he find out that young saeng should die for their plan "it was a wrong idea at first place to work in my room. I was careless" murmuring to himself he went toward jea's office.

       When jong min turned back to his room hyung jon was again on the bed with closed eyes. Deciding to take a shower he pulled out his shirt and headed to the bathroom but before he could step in two hands were locked around his waist. "I think you were sleep" he smiled and tried not to react to the kisses on his neck "wasn't last night enough for you"

"No I want you now too… can you stay here today or take me out too?"

"hyung you knew that jea don't let me get you out of here now and no I can't ether stay. I have a work that I should do and I think I could not come back early so don't wait for me" he turned toward hyung and hugged him "sorry"

"Do you still observing young saeng?" said hyung while sniffing jong min's blood scent "I don't think he make any problem for you so why don't you let him go?" hyung think that his pleading made jea to not kill young saeng.

"jea let go of him. I think he too believe that young saeng is not going to make any problem."jong min lied to hyun. After taking shower he head out.

Now that kyu was looking after young saeng he didn't need to do it but he still wanted to see young saeng like those days in the mental hospital. Since they had connection there he could go in every time he wanted and almost each time he gave young saeng a heart attack. He never let young saeng see his face but young saeng seemed to feel his appearance.

The reason was not clear even for himself but he enjoyed the feeling of hearing young saeng's fast heart beating that made his heart and vessels carry blood faster than usual. That was the time he wanted to bite him and all his blood but the thought of jea needing him always stopped him.

........................................

Young saeng was cleaning the room while his eyes catch something that N gave him. He told young saeng that it was very important. He opened it and started looking at it carefully but like always he didn't realize the meaning of it "I'm going crazy. What is it? I can't read it? Why he should gave me a very important thing. I hope he take it back sooner." He said with an annoyed look. He was not a good trustee person. "If hyung jon was here he could read the book" he thought. Even though hyung jon didn't come or do anything to get him out he missed him badly.

"young saeng dinner is ready" hyun's voice was heard that made him hide what was in his hand before hyun's head come in" do you want to bring it to you here?"

"no.no….. I will come. I don't have any problem. It's almost done. Give me five minutes I will be there" he said and tried to put the last remain books in the shelves. After Rubbing his hands together and cleaned the dust on his clothes he looked up at hyun and smiled "let's go"

Hyun was observing young saeng's actions and enjoy watching him. Seeing young saeng's smile made his smile appear too and his heart escaped a beat. Putting his hands around young saeng shoulder they started walking toward kitchen.

Young saeng was not really sure if he was ready to see kyu. It was clear that he was going to not let him enjoy his dinner but since they were going to live with each other he didn't want to make it hard for every one and also he himself didn't have any problem with kyu so he could endure it.

They enter the kitchen young saeng saw that the table is already set and kyu was sitting on the chair. He himself chose a chair and sat on it "you should call me to help you with the table. Sorry that you are eating your dinner late because of me."

"You should come out sooner if you wanted to help" putting a piece of food in his mouth kyu said.

Hyun pinched kyu's leg under the table that made him jump from his seat "you don't need to work in the kitchen. He is joking" he smiled "do you like the food?"

"Yeah it's tasty. Do you made all of it yourself?" young saeng said and tried to act like he didn't care about what kyu said "but hyun it's not right I want to help you in the kitchen and since we are together it's necessary to work together. It made me feel bad to just eat"

"Ok... from tomorrow. Today was your first day staying here." Inviting kyu to silence with his fingers on his lips while young saeng's head was down hyun started to eat too.

"hyun can I see the rest of your information after dinner? It's interesting to know about them"

"Sure. We will do it right after dinner" being happy that young saeng is not awkward around him and called him by his little name like he wanted him last night he said and continued eating. He was exited to spend more time with young saeng.

After dinner hyun and kyu cleaned the table while young saeng was in the living room reading what hyun gave him.

"Why can't you be friendlier with him? He is a normal person like others why can't you trust him?" closing the faucet before turning and looking in kyu's eyes hyun complained.

"You are saying normal…. He is not normal. He is a psychic. I don't like him so don't expect me to be good with him. You knew that if I hate someone I will hate him forever so don't ask me something I can't do" kyu left the kitchen quickly and didn't let hyun tell anything else.

Hyun was going to join young saeng after kyu left when the doorbell rang. He looked at kyu amused" are you waiting for someone?" he asked.

"It's min he told me that he will come for a visit some days ago. I forget to tell you. Right now He sent me a massage that he is in front of the door" kyu said before opening the door.

Young saeng stood and waited for the new person he was going to meet. He was always nervous to see new people. On the door appeared a tall dandy boy smiling while looking at young saeng. Young saeng's eyes were fixed on the boy's familiar smile that now was changing to smirk. He could not take his eyes from his smirk