chapter 24

Beneath The Darkness

In those days after he left hyun's house he thought he was exactly living like a person he always wanted to live. There were no more voices in his head after the first day. He even now loves min's company every night and somehow forgot the fact that in any second jea will find him when he was with min. For the first time in his life he thought that he was living for himself. Of course sometime he thought about hyun and how he was doing at that moment and he missed him in those moments. Right now it was one of those moments he was seating on the sofa in his house while zooming on TV but inside he was thinking about this stuff. He had really missed hyun. After leaving hyun, there was no call from him even once and it somehow made him amused. Because with the recognition he had from hyun, he was not a person to let go of him this easily but if this happened he would be more relaxed.

His gaze stopped on the phone that was on the table in front of him. He grabbed the phone and push some bottoms "what if I call hyun and tell him that I'm not angry with him and want him to really finish our relationship in a good way" in the next second he throw the phone on the sofa again and shake his head "there is not a good way in saying goodbye…I should have lost my mind." he whispered.

"Why are you talking about hyun? Are you tired of me already?" min was standing behind young saeng some minutes but young saeng was so much in thought and talking with himself that he didn't realize.

Young saeng turned his head to see min "you are here" he said and again looked at the TV "why are you asking stupid questions again?" he said annoyed.

"Because you are talking to yourself again" min sat next to young saeng and hold his head in his hand to make him look into his eyes "and you are talking about him again… come on youngi tell me what's wrong? You seem worried"

"I'm not" young saeng looked straight into min's eyes "I really love living here and also I love you min but…" dropping his head down again "I'm afraid that he could not endure it min... he is really fragile inside, he just pretend that he is strong because he hate people looking pathetically on him."

Min was silent for a moment playing with his lips "I want to see kyu and talk to him. I didn't have time in the last days to see him. I will go and talk to him tonight when I came back I will inform you from what he is doing… is it ok?"

"Can I come with you…? I'm already losing my patience here"

"Ok…go change" min said after thinking a little. Keeping young saeng beside himself as long as he could, was a good idea.

After some minutes they head to hyun's house. Min stopped when they reached to an alley near hyun's house and turned to young saeng "you should stay here… young saeng he is dangerous right now and new vampires don't have any control on their behavior… if he smell you he would attack you like a wild animal without thinking about who he is attacking."

Young saeng nodded and closed their distance with a little kiss on min's lips "be careful... ah… wait what are you going to talk about with kyu?"

"I should know who changed hyun to vampire. I'm sure that kyu had realized until now" min answered with a smile "don't worry about anything ok?" he said and vanished in just a second.

It didn't last too long that min turned back and young saeng could see that he was confused about something.

"Why did you came back so quickly did you finish talking?" young saeng asked.

"There was no one in the house even kyu who should be there tonight." Min said while looking at the ground suspiciously. "When I entered the house the stuff in the house was packed like they were going to move"

"What do you mean?"

Min took out his phone and dialed kyu's number but there was no answer he even called hyun but again no one picked the phone "what's happening here? Why even kyu is not picking the phone up." He whispered and looked at young saeng worried "something is wrong"

"Min you are scaring me… if they are not in the house so where are they?" young saeng looked at min's eyes frightened when something banged in his head "what if jea took them min? What if he killed them?" he said with a shaky voice.

"No... I don't think so… maybe they left the house for doing something… if they were in the assembly I would have known for sure because I check there every day… I even check the nearby assemblies too… I'm sure of it, so don't worry"

"You are right. I was worried for no reason they must have some work?" young saeng massaged his temples and sighed "I became so sensitive these days min. I try to be calm but sometimes it's really hard"

Min came forward and hugged young saeng tight "it's alright… everything is going to be alright" min said but he didn't know how everything was going to be alright himself. He smelled young saeng's blood before kiss him on his head "I forget to tell you… they might leave house for hunting too. Hyun need blood more than everything in these days." He separate from young saeng and hold him on his shoulders "let's go home… you need to rest" he said and kept young saeng's hand in his tight. He wanted to assure young saeng with everything that he would protect him.

-----------------------------

After he didn't find a way to go out, Kyu Jong was walking the length of the empty room anxiously and without so much power. The blood they gave them was not enough to bring him to his base power. Just some minutes after jea got them his men take them to a building he didn't saw before. They even separate hyun from him and jea didn't talk to him from then. Worrying about hyun didn't let him stay calm… why did they separate them from each other…is jea turned back from his sentence? Doesn't he need him anymore? He didn't know but he felt so bad about it. He was so thankful that jea didn't hurt hyun but it was bad too… did he have some plans? Or hyun was already had been killed... with these thoughts he attacked to the door again.

-------------

Out of the assembly somewhere in the dark without the disturbance of anybody two men in black clothes were looking at a scene in front of them. One of them with a little scared face and another with a dark green who was enjoying what he was seeing and happy with what he planned to do next.

In front of them their new well trained vampire was drinking blood and making sounds from satisfaction. When he finished and turned to them, a blood strain was seen on his lips to his neck. this creature was not like a normal vampire… he was staring at them with those dark red eyes and his long bloody fangs… when his stare fixed on hyung jon, hyung stepped back a little from fear. In just a second hyun start to walk fast toward hyung jon till he reached to him but before he could do anything jea spelled something in a whisper that made hyun stepped back and change his look on the ground.

Hyung Jon sighed "why does he always want to attack me?" he knows that the danger has gone with jea's spell and started walking next to jea. From the time hyun started drinking human's blood like a savage he always attracted to him and his blood.

"Maybe it's because of the fact that you were the one who made him to a vampire at the first place and he fined power in your blood. I don't exactly know" jea said while being sure that hyun is walking behind them by looking at him.

"Can I ask you something?" a question was always in hyung's mind that why just jea could spell something or learn others to spell someone. He tried to do it but it didn't work.

"Mmm?" jea looked at hyung "ask?"

"Why just you can spell?"

Jea greened "because she gave me this power… that witch was not that clever… she did whatever I wanted from her."

"Is this spell different from the spell you put on me last year in police office?"

"Of course it's different. Every creature have its own spell… she taught me to use them for my new vampires… they don't usually drink human blood so they were not wild like him… did you get your answer?"

Hyung nodded "what are you going to do now? It's more than one week after you turned him like this?" he said and pointed to hyun with his eyes.

"We will start just right now… he is ready and has the power I need"

"Now?"

"Yes now… it's time for my revenge… I have to give them a shock first especially young saeng…. And also I missed him." He looked at hyung "maybe I should not talk like this in front of his best friend"

"Just return Jong min to me again" hyung Jon said after an almost long silent. He still was not sure about what he was doing but he wanted Jong min back in anyway.

"I will… Now take us to young saeng's place" jea said while started walking faster.

----------------------------

Young saeng was sleeping calmly just like a little kid and hiding his face in min's chest while min move in the bed, he was looking sadly at his sleepy face and He tried to reach for the hairs on young saeng's face but he stopped in the middle scared of waking him up… he knew that young saeng was having a hard time just by looking at him… young saeng was making himself so tired working out of the house so that he could deal with all that happened in his life by making himself super tired and it broke min's heart… that the only thing he could do was sleeping in his place and say some things that he didn't even believe himself.

He ruined the book some days ago and talked to jea about it and what made him so afraid was what jea told him about young saeng. He was afraid that jea use young saeng as a live source of blood.

He shacked his head to run from this thoughts and again put all his attention on young saeng's face when, he heard jea's voice.

"How adorable"

His voice was enough to quickly react and jump out of the bed but before he could do something he pulled back hard till he hit the wall and after a sting and a pain on his neck someone started his blood. He tried to free himself but the pain on his neck and the weakness of losing blood was making him unable to do anything.

Young saeng who was in deep sleep opened his eyes slowly by the voices he heard and tried to get used to the light of the room. It was his work every night to sleep with the lights on to escape from scary thoughts. Min was the one who always turned it off before leaving there.

As soon as he could recognized the person who was standing near the bed in front of him with a smirk he pulled himself back and fell on the ground with sound. Forgetting about the pain on his back he stood anxiously while stepping back. In the corner of the room he was staring at his nightmare that was slowly approaching him. In a second he understand his situation and thought about running away. He knew well that he didn't have any chance but his brain was still ordering him to run. He stepped to his side shakily that jea put his palm on the wall just near his face.

"How have you been saengi?" jea said in young saeng's ear after reaching to his neck and his neck.

Young saeng pushed himself hard to the wall behind him from disgust and wished that the wall could swallow him into itself. It was the moment that he was not trying to think about some days or even a year ago… the moment of him being killed by jea… the day when he should meet him… "Just… kill… me" he said seems more like a whispered and tried to control himself more. If he was going to die like this he preferred to be brave. Also it was not his first time seeing a vampire who wants to drink his blood. With these thoughts he closed his eyes tight "just kill me now" he almost shouted this time but the only thing he heard was jea's dirty laugh.

"I'm not going to kill you now… not right now honey because I have a present for you" jea said when young saeng opened his eyes, breathing deeply "wow… I forget how good it smells" he grabbed young saeng's arm and pushed him hard next to where hyun and min where standing.

"Stop" jea ordered and the vampire who was drinking min's blood pulled back. It was then when min recognized the vampire "hyun?!!!!" he whispered wide eye. There wasn't remaining any power inside him and he was in the form of a vampire with his fangs out who needed blood. He was just staring at the face in front of him trying to figure out what had happened to this person. It was hard to call the boy in front of him hyun. His eyes were pure dark red filled with tears but without any motion, seemed like hyun didn't even know him.

Young saeng lost his balance from the hard push and fell on the ground with a moan from the pain. His attention was so much on jea that he didn't feel or hear the existence of others in the room before he saw legs in front of him… by following them he looked terrified at min who's neck was bleeding while it's wound was healing itself and was gazing to a point and then when he followed the gaze he found the one who was the reason of this condition of min. as soon as he recognized him, the blood in his vein's frizzed. This look on hyun's face reminded him of hyung Jon who stopped attacking him by jea's spell last year.

Min's attention turned to the motionless young saeng who was staring at hyun. He was as amused as him or even more "no" he whispered when jea approached young saeng and by grabbing his hand make him stand and pulling him toward himself again.

Jea made him look at him "did you like your present?" he said enjoying young saeng's reaction.

Young saeng looked in jea's eyes in anger and hatred "what did you do to him you bastard… just what did you do!!! How long are you going to play with me and my friend's life? I will kill you with my own hands" he shouted.

"oh… I'm scared… you want to kill me? Why don't you try?" jea said in a teasing way "and stop shouting if you don't want an innocent person who hear you die. I'm just in front of you.

young saeng hit jea's face with his fist hard but the only change in jea's body was his face that turned to the right a little… young saeng didn't care about this fact that jea was more powerful than him. in that moment The only thing he thought about was how much he hates the person in front of him for ruining the life of the people he liked.

Jea hold his hand before the second one approach him "you want to kill me like this?" he grinned "of course I could not deny that it hurt you still have the power in you… but it's not enough for killing me" he said after rubbing his check with his other hand. He turned to a complete vampire while holding both young saeng's arms "it was just the preview of my show… the original show will start from now on.

"jea… please.. " min who was silent before the transformation of jea pleaded trying to stop him from what he was going to do… because he could see that young saeng was in danger. He collected all his power and separated from the wall that hyun hold him in his place with his right arm around min's shoulder "What's wrong with you hyun? Please let me go… hyun please" he knew well that hyun is not even listening to him but it was making him crazy that there is nothing that he could do.

"You shut up… I'm not done with you yet… your real punishment is not this… you betrayed me" he turned to hyun" don't let him talk anymore I don't want to hear his voice"

"Let me go or just end this ridicules game" young saeng said and this time there was no fear in him.

Jea looked in his face curious "wow you have changed a lot saengi… I admire you… you are not afraid of me anymore?" he said in a question tune "but I don't like it… I love seeing you afraid"

When jea put pressure on his arms he started feeling a pain. He could feel jea's nails that were tearing his skin. He shut his eyes tight didn't let out any sound but he couldn't endure it anymore "st…op" he said while the pain was clear in his tune. It made jea stop but the burning feeling in his arms didn't fade away. It was then when he heard min's muffled shouts. "I have a present for you too min" jea said and looked straight into young saeng's eyes "I was waiting for this moment so much"