chapter 21

Beneath The Darkness

The tired body of min rolled from his back on the bed next to him while still breathing deeply. His body was weak since he controlled himself too much.

Young saeng turned in the bed to see jung min. seeing his more than un normal white face he shocked "are you okay?" he put his hand on min's forehead even his forehead was more than cold it was freezing. "Why did you become like this?" he could see that min's eyes color changed from time to time.

"It's nothing" min put his palm on young saeng's cheek "don't worry… you know….. I never made love in human form… I think it took my power a little" he said and smiled ensuring young saeng that it's not a big problem. He then sat on the bed "I need some blood… I have to go now" he stood but it wasn't taken long that again fell on the bed in seating position.

Young saeng could see that min's condition was not somehow that he could go out. Holding min's hand " how can you be ok… you need blood right now … you should have told me that you need it while . Biting his lower lip "use mine" he said.

Min looked at young saeng amazed "what?"

"I said you can drink my blood … you need it and you can't even walk without it" with every word min's eyes became wider. "You are kidding right?" he stared into young saeng's eyes to see if he is out of his mind or not "it's not possible… i… I have to go" he gestured to stand with harry after he realized there is no jock in young saeng's sentence. But before he could do anything his arm was pulled by young saeng that made him fall on the bed again. This time young saeng pulled himself on Jong min "it's alright" looking into min's eyes "I'm letting you myself… so you can"

"Are you sure?" min asked while changing their position "I can't resist it any longer if you keep insist on it." By young saeng's nodding he get near his neck and kissed it lightly "sorry" he pushed his fangs slowly on young saeng's skin trying to make it less painful. Every time he tasted him his blood was more fresh and better than before. If the person under him wasn't young saeng he would all his blood to reduce his thirst but the only thing he thought that moment was that he finish what he was doing quickly before he hurt young saeng more that this so slowly he pulled out his fangs from young saeng's neck. Putting his hand on its place to prevent it from bleeding he spelled on it.

Young saeng shut his eyes hard when the pain spared in his body to not make any sound while min was drinking his blood. He was completely aware that if he do it, min may lose his control or even pull back before he drink what he need for his body's power. After he felt that the fangs were removed he slowly opened his eyes to meet jong min's warm smile and his full guilty eyes. "I never saw a kind vampire before" he smiled too trying to sit when min pulled himself over from him.

"I'm not kind like this to anyone… thank you for everything saengi" he left after kissing young saeng's forehead. He was sure that he didn't need any more blood. Young saeng's blood was powerful like what the book said. Before he drinks his blood he was sure that he would need more but now he even felt more alive. He could even feel that his power had risen up. It was exactly what jea need to survive. He was finishing the decryption of the book and he was sure that young saeng should die to save jea but still he didn't tell anything about it to him.

……………………………………..

Hyun opened his eyes with the shock of a sudden pain inside and with a deep and supple breath get up in siting position. Something was burning within him like he was going to die in a painful way. Holding his hand on his throat so that it stops burning but it wasn't useful "uhhh" he shouted when he thought he was going to explode "someone please help me… please… "By saying this someone hold his hand. Opening his eyes he saw hyung Jon "why I'm like this …. You.. Can you…please…. Help me… I think I'm…. going to explode from inside… please… do something… anything"

Hyung Jon was in the room from the first moment hyun opened his eyes but hyun was in so much pain that didn't see him. He was observing hyun thinking about himself. All hyun's vessels were clear on his skin. They were bigger than normal because of the changes that were forming in him. His eyes were changing color time to time. "it is me when I was becoming a vampire…. I was terrible" he stood when he saw hyun's agony for reliving his pain. Holding his hand he looked in his eyes… something that min did when he was in this condition "I can't do anything for your pain… it will be better soon"

Hyun started struggling to scape when he saw that hyung Jon could not help him but his hands were locked in hyung's hand. With an unbearable pain that passed from his heart, he sat hard on his knees.

Some minutes passed like this when hyun's pain slowly started to disappear. When hyun could stand, again he felt week and his legs did not help him to stand. In addition, he felt so thirsty.

"It's natural… don't worry. Now you need blood and you, yourself should hunt so that you learn it" hyung Jon stood to and hold hyun's shoulder for support "of course it's in your blood now so have to see your hunt"

Hyun didn't know what he is doing because all he cared was blood and hyun's blood made him crazy right there he didn't have any control on his body. He didn't know what just had happened to his body and appearance it was hyung Jon who could see it. Hyun's eyes were dark red and his fangs were now completely out bigger that normal "let's go… it's time for you to taste a human's blood" hyung Jon was human once but now he had forgotten all about it.

Hyun came to his mind when two wide eye were staring at him, even though the heart of the body was stopped seconds ago by him all his blood out. "just now I killed someone" staring back at the body and his white face he fist his hands near his body "I can't believe it… it's the same event with the difference in the person who did it"

"what do you mean?" seeing hyun's terrified face he asked.

"the first time I saw a vampire… was just like this….. he was dinking a human's blood but I could scape because he didn't sense me".

"you saw a vampire before?" hyung jon asked in wonder. It was impossible that jea realize this and didn't kill him. With some thinking he got everything "it must be because of kyu" he whispered "it was your luck then" he smiled "you should use to this from now on since it will not be the only person you kill"

"Can I get back now" hyun asked without turning his eyes away from the body's eyes. If he accepted this pain he should succeed in keeping young saeng beside himself and for this he need to get back home.

"You are not ready now and should stay here another day. It's still not enough. Min kept me in assembly more and didn't even let me go out without his permission for a week."

"So tomorrow night I can go back?" hyun asked again

"Yes you can" hyung walked to hyun and hold his shoulder when he saw that hyun was still in shock of killing a human "now let's go back… I wish you could go back soon too and help me… believe it… just keep this in your mind I turn you to a vampire to keep young saeng away from min. also you should control yourself, this tendency to blood is always with you. You should learn to control it" he then walked with him to their place.

………………………………………….

Second day was passed from when hyun left and it mean that he was returning home tonight and young saeng should tell him that he was going to leave the house even though Jong min told him to stay there he could not do it. The more he stayed with hyun the more it became hard for both of them to separate. He was sitting on the sofa in the living room laying his head on his hands starring at an unknown spot and thinking about the words he should start with. The doorbell started ringing continuously and brings him out of his thoughts. Instead of it a bad fear appeared. Standing while trying to wipe his sweaty hands he slowly walked to the door.

"Hello everybody. I'm home" hyun came in smiling. As soon as he step into the room a good but scary feeling inside himself he loved the smell of blood but he tried to control himself. After talking with kyu he turned to young saeng whose blood was annoying him from the time he stepped in apartment. Even though he was afraid that he attack him he walked to him and hugged him tight. "I missed you so much".

They talked a little more but all this time the smell of blood all over the house was distracting him "I'm tired from the way… I will go to sleep sooner tonight" he stood and started walking to his room even though he really wanted to spend the night with saengi but he was afraid and nervous so he preferred to spend that night lonely "hyun…. Wait…. Before you go to sleep I want to talk to you…. It's … important" with what young saeng said hyun turned to see him" uh… o… okay"

Kyu was alarmed by young saeng's words and he walked unknowingly after them and stood behind the door listening to what they were saying.

"hyun" young saeng started, biting his lips" I… well… I find a new place for myself… and … and I want to leave here"

"but why?" hyun laughed anxiously "are you tired of here? Or don't you like it?"

Young saeng couldn't look straight into hyun's eyes and instead turn down his head "hyun… it's" after opening and closing his mouth without saying anything he sighed "it's time for us to stop this relationship. I have almost finished it the last time but it seems like you have forgotten." Then he looked up and met hyun's glassy eyes. "hyun…"

"You mean you said those words not because of angriness ... you mean you prefer to be with him" hyun was staring at young saeng while talking "you like a vampire?"

"Hyun… I just can't stay here anymore… please understand it" holding hyun's hand young saeng said "please"

Hyun pulled his hand out of young saeng's hold "I can't understand it young saeng… I can't let you go like this… this isn't fair… I love you" he suddenly move toward young saeng and grabbed his hand, started kissing him toughly.

Young saeng started straggling but it was strange that he could not do anything. Hyun was more powerful than before. In a second he thought maybe hyun didn't show him his real power all this time but it was impossible. He couldn't push or separate him from himself; something was wrong "hyun…let me go"

"Look young saeng" hyun said holding young saeng's shoulder "I can fight with him now… just say you love me you should say it… I know that you love him because he is a vampire"

"Hyun you never will win. You don't have power "young saeng smiled sadly "and… it's not because he is a vampire… you know it well too… why can't you accept it… why are you so selfish"

"What!!!" hyun sadness and angriness mixed with each other and a tear escaped from his eye but like a mad person his expression suddenly changed and he reached to his boiling point he couldn't control his anger and pushed young saeng hard "it's not right… it can't be" the feeling of wanting blood became twice and the only blood he could reach was young saeng's. it was making him sick … he reached to thirstiness after being angry.

Young saeng stepped back after hyun's hard push and lost his balance, he fell on the ground on his elbows "uhhh" he looked at hyun annoyed "what are you…" he said but couldn't continue when he saw how hyun changed to a vampire. He looked at him wide eye and frightened "what… did you do? When hyun walked toward him he started pushing himself back on the ground since he didn't have time to stand but he hit the wall. "H…hyu"

By grabbing young saeng's collar hyun pulled him up… he could see the frightened look on his face but it was not important for him that moment because his all attention was on the smell of blood "I need blood

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys.... i hope you like this part....read and comment on the story.....