chapter 20

Beneath The Darkness

It not takes too long that a feeling of pain was filled in his body and he could feel that all his power was draining out of his body. Before everything end he wanted to repent but there was no power left in his body. A second later hyung jon put hyun's cold body on a smooth surface and looked at his pale face" so I was like this too" he hoped that his plan work and he could take back jong min. after a while he kneeled in front of hyun and make a wound on his palm so that blood started dripping and make hyun drink his blood "sorry" he whispered before standing. He knew that hyun will experience an intolerance pain when he wakes up after some hours.

…………………………………….

After hyun left the house yong saeng walked to his room and started packing his stuff. He had planned to leave there tomorrow morning without telling hyun. It was the most cruel thing he could do but it was better like this… he thought if he did something to make hyun hate him it will be less painful for him.

Kyu who heard some voices from young saeng's room, reached himself to the door and saw him busy with his stuff. After realizing what exactly he was doing he opened the door completely "what are you doing?" he asked amazed.

"It's none of your business" young saeng said without looking up still busy with packing his books.

"Are you going to leave here?" he asked and when there was no answer he told loudly this time" You can't"

"I said it's none of your business… get out of here" walking toward kyu and stopping right in front of him he said in his face. It was hard enough to leave there and hyun and it seemed like kyu was planning to make it harder.

"It's my business since it's what hyun wants me" kyu started to lose his temper.

Young saeng didn't want to speak to anyone and kyu was walking on his nerve from the start "kyu get out now… I don't want to talk to you and I don't care what hyun wanted from you. I'm going to leave here tomorrow and you can tell hyun if you want….. You should be happy about this since after I leave you will be with hyun "

"Nonsense.. You already knew that he will never love me back since the person he loves now is you." Kyu didn't know why he was telling young saeng this.

"But I don't like him anymore" young saeng shouted trying to not make his voice shaken.

Kyu who was now completely angry from what he was hearing grabbed young saeng's arms and pushed him to the wall "don't shout at me" he pushed him to the wall harder, this time he could see the pain in young saeng's face "if you were going to leave him like this… you should better not inter his life … you should better not take my chance too… he will break if you leave him like this. The only reason of all this mess and all the things that happening now is you….. Just you"

Kyu's words was like a knife that was slowly interring his heart "I know it… it's my entire fault. I wish I never see hyun or his site… I hope I didn't accept his request " he was shouting while this time his voice was shaking from the sadness he felt inside " I wish hyun was not kind to me like this… it's killing me inside… it's hard for me… I made it hard for everyone" he said the last sentence with a lower voice while his tears started falling down even though he didn't want to show them.

Kyu free young saeng when he saw the tears… in the period they were living together he had never seen young saeng like this… he always had a strong personality but this time he was different like he was hiding his true self all this time and explode suddenly " in spite of all this … I can't let you leave like this… can you understand me young saeng?" he said while looking at him.

"kyu please. It's the only way to stop all of this. I knew that I'm going to die… if this happen it will be worse for hyun. Let me leave…. Hyun will forget this sooner please…. Kyu…." He said pleading to kyu with his teary eyes while holding kyu's sleeves hard.

Even kyu accept what young saeng was telling but because of hyun he couldn't let him "sorry young saeng but I can't let you go. I know hyun… if I let you leave he will hate me forever" kyu said in a law voice and locked the door behind in young saeng's wonder.

"no…. no no no… kyu" before he could complete his sentence the door closed loudly… standing in front of the door he started hitting the door continuously "you think I can't open this door? Open it kyu now"

When he became disappointed from hearing any response he returned to his bed. Siting on it he wipe the tears quickly "why I cry so much nowadays!!! What's the matter with me" he was not weak like this but the amount of mix feelings inside made his eyes teary once in a while. "I should get out" he said and laid his ear on the door till he heard the sound of the door. It means that kyu had left the house and it was time to work on unlocking the door. It didn't take him much time to open it. He smiled satisfied with his work "I did not still forget it" opening the door slowly he head for the entrance door but he didn't move more than two step forward that kyu appeared in front of him.

"did you really think that I am this stupid to not think about your experiences as an officer" looking into young seang's scared and at the same time astonished face he stepped closer to him "don't try to made me to a vampire because of anger because I don't know what will I do to you then" he said seriously.

Grabbing young saeng's hand tightly, returned him to his room" I'm a vampire… you remember right?? So I'm always awake in the nights… specially tonight I keep watching you" pointing his hand toward young saeng in warning sign "don't try to escape because then I would tie you to the bed… just wait till hyun came back. After that I have not anything to do with you" he left again and put young saeng in a locked room.

Young saeng confessed that he was afraid of kyu and always tried to hide it but that night he was more than afraid. He didn't see kyu serious like this before and his behavior had stuck his feet on the ground. After kyu left the room he felt he was going to fall on his knees but before it happen he reached himself to the bed and sat on it again.

"Why he became angry like this I didn't even say anything" disarranging his hair he puffed in the air. He hates the locked rooms it remind him of the hospital. He had to leave there before hyun came back since he couldn't face him telling he was not important for him anymore… a clear lie that hyun would never believe. He started moving his dangling feet from stress that he felt a hand on his shoulder, jumping from his seat he turned and find jong min behind himself with a smile. Sighing in disbelief he drop his head down "what should I do with you" he whispered while closing his eyes for some second.

"you don't have to do anything special just.." sitting next to him on the bed he put his palm on young saeng's chest "love me" he raised young saeng's head to look into those beautiful black marvel eyes "your eyes are so special.. Did you know it!!"

With the touch of min's hand on his chest his heart started beating like crazy. Until some nights ago jong min was always just annoying him and scaring him but from last night his sentences and words changed. Was it another way of annoying him… he didn't know it and it was more ridicules tat seeing him here sitting next to him was making him happy and bring him out of all the problems he was scrimmage "you are a vampire…. So why I … why??" he said slowly.

"Why you what??" min asked curiously.

"Nothing…" young saeng whispered and suddenly remembered something. He turned to min "wait… you knew kyu… he is your friend"

"Yes… somehow… so what?" min who was confused from the question asked again.

"Can you help me?" he said hopefully holding jung min's hand "talk to him… to let me get out of here… I can't face hyun, or you can even help me get out of here yourself."

"Young saeng…" looking at his hand in young saeng's he felt something strange. It was the first time that young saeng touched him first "here is safer for you… believe me … I can protect you here because kyu is with me too… you are not safe out of here"

Young saeng pulled his hand out of jong min "why my safety is important for you? You want to protect me until the right time of killing me" he looked indignantly at min "why you are telling me to love you? Why you act like a lover… is it kind of your plan?" he said with a law voice but angry tone. His own actions were confusing himself too. He was sad but at the same time happy everything was confusing for him.

Min disappointed with young saeng's words, he didn't believe one of his sentences while it was his first time in his entire life that he was telling the truth "I'm telling the truth…. Why can't you see it? All my actions seem like a plan to you" he looked sad at young saeng but suddenly his expression change to anger "if it is what you think so let's continue my plan" bending on young saeng that made his back touch gently the bed. Looking at young saeng he could see a scared face. "I want to make you mine tonight… do you like my new plan and idea?" young saeng had made his patience exhausted.

Young saeng started struggling to get free "no….. I said no" with those soft lips min started kissing him. Young saeng changed his head direction to resist the kisses. He know well that he will lose to min at the end if those kisses continue "kyu is here… don't do it please"

E had some work to do and he asked me to come here" holding young saeng's hand on his sides "there is no one in the house except me and you. You don't need to worry" seeing young saeng who was still struggling he bend on him more till he was now completely covering his body

"You are a vampire… I'm a human... You can't do this" young saeng pleaded.

"it does not an effect on you… I had make sure… and also you are not a girl to worry about something" min said amazed from what he himself said.

"You are so shameless…. all of you people in this house make me feel that I'm a girl. Always spying on me, I can't even go out of my room now…I'm tired of this" 

"Ok… ok …. I understand" min smiled lightly he then bend more on young saeng" I knew you want it too "whispering in his ear in a tempting voice he pushed back his mouth on young saeng's.

Again those kisses make young saeng come out of reality and drop in a sweet dream. Responding to the kisses more passionately he drew more in his dream. It was enough for him to lose his control, after freeing his hand easily he put them on back on min's neck and made him come closer.

They parted their lips for breathing when their look locked to each other "did you mean all those words? I mean…" a finger on his lips encouraged him to silence.

"Yes.. I mean all those words" min closed their distance again but before starting again a hand pushed him back "what? He looked worried at young saeng.

"It's still not right I'm in hyun's house" a sad expression formed on his face.

"Let's not talk about anything else specially him okay? Now me and you are the most important"

"you are selfish just like him but why i…i… you" he again eat the rest of his sentence "why I have feeling toward you but I can't believe you… why I'm so calm around you… why I can't love hyun" completing the sentence in his mind.

"Why you don't complete your sentence" min waited for young saeng to continue what he was saying but there was no word coming out from young saeng's mouth "so… I think I can continue "he said after hear nothing and again pushed his lips on young saeng's. Kissing him deeply he interred his tongue in his mouth testing his tasteful lips again.

The next time they parted from each other min reached his lips near young saeng's ear while hearing young saeng's fast breath gaiting him he said" you are tempting me and make me to go far… it's all your own fault"

Young saeng's condition was not good when min's breath was touching his ear and after min bite his ear lightly a groan was heard from his mouth. It was enough for min to keep young saeng's lips again while entering his hand in young saeng's shirt touching him everywhere. With every touch the room was becoming hotter.

  Taking out his shirt he looked at young saeng's sweaty face "I think you are hot too" grabbing the bottom of his shirt he take it out in one go " it's all better… isn't it?" the only thing he faced was young saeng's shiny face under the light of the moon. Young saeng turn his eyes away from min "look at me… look in my eyes seangi" when young saeng looked at him he smiled "yes… like this… always look at me like this"

"I thought you have no heart and no feeling" touching min's neck body young saeng said.

"it's all lie" min said while young saeng's touch was tempting him once more… he went down kissing young saeng's stomach while making circles on his chest… it was then he could hear his moan clearly it seemed that young saeng didn't have any fear of letting him hear them. The moans became louder when he started rubbing their lower body against each other. He was trying hard to not change into a vampire because of the anxiety and blood smell. He wanted to try it while keeping his human form like young saeng.

Young saeng didn't felt this kind of pleasure at once in the past. He even didn't let hyun go so far but now he was under a vampire. Offering himself without fear or regret. He grabbed the bed sheet under him tightly from the unbearable pain he felt but still he has no regret and he still wanted it. The only thing he knew was that he was in love with this creature in his room.