chapter 19

Beneath The Darkness

hello to my all readers.  let's go to the next chapter... from now on i will try my best to come every week.... please read and comment on the story if you like it.

 

That night jung min's condition was not better than those three. His heart was heavy from seeing how young saeng cared for hyun but the kisses were showing something else, why he always answer his kiss. It was a really confused feeling. He walked in the streets for some time but couldn't came out of young saeng's thought and finally find himself walking toward hyun's house.

After He climb up the wall and inter to the balcony he saw young saeng sleep in his bed. He slowly walked to the room and lay on the bed next to him. He could realize that young saeng was awake from his heart beat since it was beating faster than usual but young saeng didn't open his eyes. After looking at every inch of his face his eyes fixed on young saeng's lips that always made him want them so he slowly bended on young saeng's face but before their lips touch young saeng put his hand on his lips. Jong min looked into young saeng's eyes that were now open. They starred into each other eyes without a word before young saeng break the silence "don't do this again… please… don't come here again. Why don't you live me alone?" he said slowly with a frown while still looking in jong min's eyes. It was magic or not, he really didn't know but he always calmed down by just seeing his reflection in his eyes and it made him strong to talk to him. Seeing him every night like this now was like a habit that he used to it. it was mixed feeling, he wanted to see him but at the same time he think it's all a bad idea to have feeling toward him. He blamed himself for liking him more than hyun and it was a good thing that jong min couldn't feel it since he, himself was not sure if he wanted this or not.

"I just can't do this my darling" jong min said and pulled young saeng's hand away from his lips "I thought you used to seeing me here every night but it seems like I was wrong and I should try more than before" then he closed the distance between them and started kissing him.

Young saeng couldn't resist those kisses and let min's tongue inter his mouth but he couldn’t control his feelings and a tear escaped from his eye.

By seeing his tear jong min stopped and wiped the tear away "I just want you to know you are more important than anything and anybody for me" he said and in young saeng's wonder a tear fall from his glassy eyes on young saeng's cheek. Young saeng was not sure if he heard right or if it was a confession or not but his heart flattered by jong min's sentence.

Jong min captured young saeng's lips again and kissed him deeper, this time young saeng was responding passionately. Jong min started touching young saeng's body by entering his hand in his shirt that made him shiver under him. a feeling of warmness was forming inside that made his fangs appear. Careful not to harm him so much he make a small wound in young saeng's lips that was with a groan on young saeng's lips and lead him to close his eyes from the pain. Kissing him, touching him and now testing young saeng's blood made him go crazy he had forgotten how good his blood was.

This condition continued for a while till min pulled back with satisfaction from the kiss "sorry" he told and after picking young saeng's cheek left there from balcony.

Fortunately it didn't go that far that young saeng should get help from his hand. He starred to the roof after min gone. He was super exited by jong min this time but as soon as he left again the feeling of guilt came back. Why was it so hard to let go of hyun. He was afraid that maybe it will hurt hyun more than what he expected.

When he stopped thinking about all this stuff, it was near morning but he didn't realized how the time passed. He took a shower before getting the other two waked up and left the house. He should find a new place to move and he wanted to be as far as possible from hyun's house.

In the morning when hyun waked up it was passed from his work hour and he also was not in the mood for work so he took 3 days off both to do what he planned to do and to think about it more. When he came out of his room the silence of the house seemed unusual to him.

"you are awake… good morning" kyu who woke up earlier was now out of the kitchen with chopstick in hand.

Hyun was afraid by kyu's voice but after he recognized the owner of the voice turn to him "yahh… you scared me" he said and smiled "good morning. You didn't go to work to?"

"No instead I made breakfast. Come and eat" he pointed to the kitchen and walked in it.

Hyun followed him to the kitchen "thank u. I am hungry" he sat on the chair to start eating but he saw that kyu was still uncomfortable; he looked at him "do you have any problem. Why don't you seat. Don't say me that vampires don't eat anything else except blood because I have seen you eating our food. Of course it was always very little."hyun exclaimed to change the atmosphere between them. It was true that kyu was a vampire but he would never change his friendship with kyu with anything.

"We can eat but not too much. Most of the time, you didn't see me eating too. Did you?" kyu sat in front of hyun while smiling.

They didn't eat so much that hyun realized young saeng's absent "where is young saeng? Is he still sleeping?"

"I think he is sleep. Hyun…" kyu wanted to ask something but hesitated.

"what?" hyun tried to help kyu with what he was going to say.

"do you really…" he was silent for a moment "really don't have a problem by me being a vampire?"

Hyun put the chopsticks down on the table and smiled to kyu"trust me kyu… from all the things that happened in my life, it was the most interesting one. It was true that I had a bad experience about the vampires but the more I read about them the more I interested in them and wanted to see one close, I even wanted to find one and I talked about it with young saeng. You have to give me lots of real information about vampires" when hyun saw a smile on kyu's lips he again started eating.

A thought passed from his mind that frightened him and made him stop eating "are you sure young saeng is still sleep? He always get up earlier than us" he asked worried but didn't wait for the answer and run to young saeng's room. By not seeing him anywhere in his room his heart stopped beating for a moment but all his stuff was still like the last night in his room.

He started calling him " seangi? … Where are you?" he asked and was relieved that young saang answer his call.

"I'm out hyun. I'm sorry I couldn't inform you. My work will take long… maybe I couldn't come for lunch too."

"ahh… yeah. I see. okay be careful."

"I will be… wait… hyun… did you call me to ask where am I?" young saeng asked confused.

"well… I just" hyun started stuttering, he didn't think about this part "I wanted to see if you can buy lunch when you came back. now that you are not coming for lunch we will order it from out" hyun expressed happy that he found an excuse even though it was somehow ridicules for him.

"sorry hyun."

"there is nothing to be sorry about. Don't worry… again be careful of yourself…. Buy"

"buy. See you later"

Kyu who was hearing everything and seeing how hyun was scared thinking about young seang leaving him, lay on the wall next to the door and take a deep breath. He knew that hyun never was going to like him and he promise himself that he would let it go but loving him was not something he could forget easily.

As for what happened last night it seemed like young saeng wanted to end his relationship with hyun but he knew him enough to not bring it up again. Hyun was the most stubborn human he knew so talking to him was useless, in the other hand he knew that if young saeng leave hyun he will break and he didn't want to see him broke since he thought he will never had the courage to see him like that. He didn't know how he could help him. He hated young saeng and at the same time envies him. He lived here longer than him but he couldn't make hyun fall for him but young saeng did it in their first meeting.

"kyu I'm going to my parent's house tonight and will stay there for 2 days" hyun's voice made kyu come out of his thoughts.

"Why?.... you have already meet them this week" kyu asked amused since he remembered that hyung never see then twice in a week "is there any problem?"

"I have taken two days off. I want to go to a less crowded place and fix my mind. Tonight I will move there… after dinner" everything was going like the way he planned. In one hand it made himanxious and on the other hand he was exited. He held kyu's hand and dragged him to the sofa in the living room "kyu… talk about vampires for me. I want to know them better and… I have a more important question too… is young saeng in danger?"

"well" kyu looked down, he was not sure if he should tell hyun anything about this issue or not but if he didn't do it and hyun find out about it later he would not forgive him. if he tell him he would stand in front of jea and be killed by him.

"well?" hyun said in asking tone "you know something, don't you? Please kyu… tell me what you know." He always doubted about why vampires let young saeng live when they can could easily kill him silently. From the first he guessed that they wanted something from him but this guess was slowly became a truth and now he was sure of it.

Kyu hesitated at first but then he started telling what he know and hyun stated listening carefully.

………………….

The night has come and it was time for hyun to head out. Before he leave he hugged kyu and young saeng warmly. He looked at young saeng with a warm smile but frightened inside from what he heard from kyu.

Young saeng was confused from hyun's behavior. He acted like nothing has happen and it seemed like he forget what happened last night. He found a place that noon but he couldn't bring himself to tell hyun that he was leaving there forever. It was like his last good buy so he tried to act warmly too. as soon as hyun step out, hyung jon appeared in front of him "I see that you really make your decision."

Hyun shake his head in positive response.

"so let's go." A black car appeared before them and they got on. On the way hyun could not stop thinking about what kyu told him. what is going to happen to young saeng was unknown but everything it was, it was bad. He could see that jong min was here to look after him and the only reason he was with young saeng was this fact that don't let him get away from his sight.

It was dangerous to put young saeng there with two vampire but kyu promised him to protect young saeng when he was not around and the only person he trust right now was only kyu.

Only when the car stopped he stopped thinking too. After they get out he could see that there was no sign of the city, just a dry land with some dilapidated buildings. The weather was almost dark and The place gave him a chill.

"stop thinking too much and follow me" hyung jon who could see that hyun was in deep thought from the time he sat in the car till now said and walked further making sure that hyun was following him.

In a part of dilapidated building, hyun find himself waiting for the vampire to bite him and kill him. Now that he was there like that, thinking about dying by a vampire frightened him and made him regret his decision but it was too late