chapter 18

Beneath The Darkness

 

"I don't know… I can just feel that"

"Can you give me the necklace you talked about last time?" kyu was listening to all their conversation since he followed them to the store. They met that old doter man once before and hyun didn't believe any word of him that time but now he came here and wanted that useless necklace. That old man said that the vampires could not get near someone who has this necklace but he didn't know where he brought this stupid theory. it was strange that some of his believes were true about vampires. he remembered when the man saw his first time his look was not normal ... maybe he realy can feel something. There was no limitation for vampires except sun that it could be solved by cloths and the night solve this problem really good.

What made him so angry and puzzled like this? He could guess that it's all because of jong min. so it means that hyun knew that jong min is a vampire and wanted to protect themselves from him. kyu's eyes became wide open from shock "why I didn't realize it" while he was thinking about this stuff hyun finished buying and pulled young saeng again to the car. Around hyun there was a halo of fear but he was not sure if it was because of min or young saeng and if it was because of young saeng it means that he know that jea wants him. of course all of this thinking were just what he was thinking and he didn't know how far they are true.

They get back home. Young saeng was slowly started losing his patience. He hate others tell him what he should do "hyun I'm not going to put that necklace stop behaving like I'm your slave" he shouted when hyun was forcing him to put on the necklace.

Hyun stopped and looked angry at young saeng. Knowing that he is not spelled and really love jong min was killing him... he himself didn't knew why he believe what that man said "why don't you want? Because you love him? I don't let you two meet each other again."

"It was wrong from the start. Did you forget everything? I told you I don't want to be in a relationship but you made me, even though you knew I didn't have the same feeling. You said I can finish it so now it's the time I want to finish it. I don't want you anymore" the last and only way to finish this was to make hyun hate him so that he forgets him quickly after he left. He should break up with hyun, hyun was not in their play from the first but if he remains in this play he would get hurt or even killed and young seang didn't want this.

He grabbed the necklace and threw it on the sofa. When hyun came closer he pushed him back.

"Just answer my question?" hyun hold young saeng's collar in his hand "do you love him?" he asked and young saeng could see the fear in hyun's eyes. The fear of hearing something he didn't want.

"Yes I love him…" young saeng tried to not blink. hyun would break but he need to finish what he began insanely.it was his fault from the start to accept this kind of relationship. "hyun you need to forget me I…" his sentence was cut by the fist on his face.

"I don't let you say this. You love a vampire. He doesn't love you. He just wants your blood. You should stop loving him" he shouted and get ready to hit young saeng again but young hold his hand and twist it. In a second he was behind hyun and was holding his hand somehow that he could not move. "I was an officer hyun did you forget. You can try to hit me but you can't make me do what you want. You are not my owner and also you don't have the power to fight with jong min." in his mind he thought that he deserve that hit even he deserve worse.

"He doesn't have the power but I have" kyu said and made yung saeng let go of hyun's hand. With all the things happened he need to say hyun who he really is so that he can help him since he may be in danger in the near future. It was the best time.

He held young saeng tight and turned to look at hyun's eyes "it is useless "he referred to the necklace in hyun's hand.

Hyun looked at the necklace in his hand "what?" he asked confused.

"hyun…. I'm a vampire too. I knew it doesn't work… look" he took the necklace in his hand and turned to a vampire slowly. He could see how hyun's eyes started to get bigger and changed. "don't be afraid of me hyun… you knew that I love you so I can't hurt you and I also knew that you would never love me back but let me help you with this. Let me be your power. I could do anything you want. Just say the word. "He looked at hyun's shocked eyes "you are in danger hyun…. If our leader find out about all this you would be the first one who will be killed. I don't let them hurt you believe me"

Hyun put his hands on both side of his head since he thought it is going to explode from all the things he heard and realized that day. He first looked at young saeng and saw that his expression was showing that he already knew all of these. He needed to arrange his mind so that he could get along with all of it. He turned to his room and after a second he was in his room with closed door.

Young saeng felt kyu's pressure on his hand grew for a second but it loosed just after that second and he could get out of his hold easily. He turned and see how disappointed was kyu. "kyu" by his whisper kyu's head turned toward him. Young saeng was startled by kyu's expressionless look since he didn't expect him to hear what he whispered and stepped back. He was ready to hear kyu's shout but instead of it kyu walked toward hyun's door and stood just behind it. "hyun?" kyu said slowly and knocked on the door.

"kyu please give me some time. I would believe you. I just want to think" after some time it was hyun's voice that was heard but still kyu didn't move from his spot. He just stood there and looked at the closed door. He didn't even think there would come a day that he be afraid like this. afraid of losing hyun forever even as a friend, his tears started falling from his eyes, what if hyun didn't want to see him anymore.

Young saeng was observing everything, he couldn't believe if this person in front of him was the same strong and annoying kyu he knew, without making any sound he inter his own room since he knew he could not do or say anything to make kyu feel better, he was the most hateful person for him. he inter the balcony after closing the door and sat on the chair that was always there. Starring at the moon his eyes filled with tears "I'm the only reason. I should have not come here" that night was the worst night of his life. He felt guilty like hell. He should not let this relationship go this far and should leave here sooner but here with hyun was the only place he could feel safe. He made a mistake and think that he was in love with him but everything changed gradually by seeing jong min. he never think he would have such feeling toward a vampire. They were both valuable for him, hyun help him to come out of his dark past. He gets the meaning of happiness with him and he could experience something new with jong min.

In the other room hyun was thinking about all the things that happened that day he realized that everything have changed, kyu and jung min who he know them as human now changed to vampire in one day of course now that he think about it he could deal with kyu being a vampire even, it was interesting. He was just confused since he didn't even dream about it. young saeng's feeling toward him has changed, the only thing that remain unchanged was his feeling, was this truth that he could never let go of young saeng. It was unbelievable that young saeng fall for his enemy. What he has that made young saeng change like this except the fact of being a vampire.

By thinking about it something was come to his mind, he wasn't thinking about the time or anything else and run to the door. Opening the door he saw kyu with his head down "you are not sleep? ... it's good I want to talk to you" pulling an amused kyu to his room he closed the door "listen kyu I trust you and believe you so don't worry about anything" hyun said when he saw kyu's sad expression.

"You… you mean you are not afraid of me? Am I hearing right?"

"No. I'm not afraid of you.. I'm working on myself for years to skip this fear did you forget" he smiled and made kyu sat on the bed next to him. "is.. is it true that human can became a vampire?"

"whay do you ask this so sudden?" kyu asked while hoping that it is not what he think.

"Answer me please. Is there any way that I became a vampire?"

"Hyun!!!" kyu had almost shouted this time that made hyun put his hand on his mouth.

"you said you would help me anyway" hyun was intended to do it "if I became a vampire I can have him, I can fight jong min"

"I'm sorry hyun. I can help you but not this way. You would regret it the second you changed. You would hate yourself. Do you want to be a monster or a murderer?"kyu was never going to help him with this.

"If being a vampire mean I can have him I would do all of this. Now tell me what I need to do to be like you"

Kyu didn't answer, just look at hyun in owe and it made hyun impatient. "hyun you are lying to yourself, you knew well that he doesn't like jung min because he is a vampire. You will just ruin your life and will see that nothing will change. Jong min is stronger than you even if you became a vampire"

"kyu I don't want to hear anymore"

"but hyun.."

"if you want to continue talking about this stuff just leave right now." He interrupted kyu and waited for kyu who was slowly walking toward the door.

For the last time kyu turned and looked at hyun" this isn't the right way" he said and left the room before closing the door. It was a relief that hyun didn't get angry or wanted him to leave his side" you are so selfish and stubborn hyun."

That night no one of them came out from their room for dinner. There was a bad silent in house. It was after midnight when hyun finally get out of his room due to the hunger. He was still thinking about a way to convince kyu when his eyes focused on young saeng's door. "What if he plans to leave me? Or what if he already did?" by this thinking he walked to the door and hesitated for a moment before opening the door slowly. He entered the room and looked at the bed but he was not there. He turned his head all around the room till he found him sleeping on the chair in balcony. He signed in ease after finding him. The weather was not that cold but it was still breezy. After covering him with a blanket he starred at the sad but pretty face of young saeng and smiled "sorry seangi but I can't share you with anyone and I'm not ready to give you up"

When hyun turned back to his room again he saw a figure. It was so dark that he couldn't recognize him so he the lights "kyu.. Is it you? Did you change your mind?" he said with the thought of kyu being there and looked at the figure that was standing in front of window while he could just see his back.

"Who are you? How did you get here?" said hyun with shaky voice when he realized that the figure was not kyu.

"Do you really want to turn into a vampire?" the unknown man asked.

"What? … I asked who you are."hyun asked louder this time but was careful not to wake the others.

"just answer me. I'm a vampire if you are curious and I heard you talking about turning to a vampire. You can turn to one of us… I would help you."

"but who are you and why you wanted to help me without even know me?" the offer was so tempting and it was his chance… he didn't want to lose it.

"Couse I want something that is mine and maybe you can help me to get that" the boy turned and starred into hyun's eyes "you would take young saeng away from jong min."

Young saeng waked up in the middle of the night because of the cold breeze and find himself in the balcony. He didn't remember how he ended up sleeping there. He picked up the blanket that was on the ground and looked at it. By guessing who covered him, a bitter smile was formed on his lips. He wished hyun wasn't so kind. After changing his place from the chair to the bed, he slept with the thought of how he could leave hyun with the least hurting.

Hyun first didn't recognize the vampire but then he remembered the photo in young saeng's room. "You…. you …. Are hyung jon!!!! Young saeng's friend….. But ….. But….how"

"our relationship was in the past, it was till the time he didn't steel my love but now he is just my rival" hyung jon himself didn't even think that one day this words will come out of his mouth.

He couldn't deal with how jung min left him and after following him from last weeks he realized everything. He heard everything they were talking about with that cat like ears. After hearing about hyun he got an idea to help him so that he keeps them away from each other.

"You are not doing this to hurt saengi, are you?" hyun who was a little suspicious about all this asked.

"It is not what I want."

"Then what should I do?" hyun asked after a few minute hesitation "just can I ask you something?"

"Go on?" hyung jon lean on the wall with crossed arms.

"You can't feel other vampire existence? I mean kyu cannot feel that you are here?"

"All those books that you read does not wright the truth." Jung min told about all the things that were happening in hyun's house and he also knew that he was gathered all the information of the vampires in books" vampires just can smell blood and hear everything even from far distances and also feel the existence of magicians, of course they can feel us too but there is no such a thing between vampires. Don't worry… and, you will find out about all of these very soon"

"uhhh…. It's like thisI'm ready for it"

"it will take you a night for changing… first you need to find an excuse to go out of the house for two days. It should take place in a place far from the city and humans. You will be killed by me…after the midnight I will inject you some of my blood. When you waked up from some hour sleep you need to drink a human's blood to complete your transformation. It means you have to kill. After that it's on your own to control yourself from drinking more and more. If you could not control yourself you will be a wild one and I should kill you even if I didn't kill you one of us will find you. The wild ones don't have the right to live."

After hearing all this hyun get afraid of not being able to control himself or the worse, killing someone was not something he wanted and also a feeling of doubt was inside him but thinking about young saeng vanished all those doubts" when we can start?"

"Tomorrow night after sunset, come out and I will take you in a proper place"

"How can I trust you?"

"I didn't force you, you have one day to think about it again. If you change your decision I will go and never come back." hyung jon said and in a second jumped out of the balcony.

Hyun frightened by what he saw and ran to the balcony but in his wonder he saw hyung that started walking normally