chapter 17

Beneath The Darkness

i'm so so so so so sorry for all my delayed chapters bur i'm so busy with my works and my uni so i hope you accept my apologize. i may not be able to put the story regularly..... so so so sorry again but i will try my best to not dissapoint you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was trying to show himself strong in front of kyu and min since he hate being weak but it was a year that all his powers were dragged out and also being next to a vampire never make an even half-blood strong or brave “don’t act like you are not afraid cause every vampire can feel the fear of human by just looking at his figure…… we could feel your heartbeat.” kyu smirked when he was passing by young saeng that made young saeng races.

By what kyu said his eyes became wide open “you….. You mean you can realize what the feelings of human are?” he was afraid that min knew about his feelings.

“Why I should answer your question?” kyu asked while Chang his direction toward young saeng again. He approached him “but since you are curious….. Just the feeling they love most……fear…” he looked straight at young saeng’s emotionless eyes “and now I can feel that your heartbeat is going up and up….. That made me lose control” he breathed deeply seems like breathing young saeng’s blood.

“I don’t think there is anybody that his heartbeat didn’t go up when seeing a vampire up close…… you are all monsters….. And stupid….I said doesn't threaten me anymore. I’m not that scares of you or any other unnatural creature…. So stop it” young saeng get out of the tent “afraid” he sneers “one of you is always near my neck and in my mind” he was just afraid of being used by them for what they want…. The pain of vampire gangs in his neck was always something he didn‘t want to experience any more. He was going to die but it doesn’t make him scared since it was something he prepared himself for it before coming out of the mental hospital.

  •  

Min filled the flask with water and was going to fasten its door that someone made him turn around and grabbed his collar “hyun what are you doing?”

“I just wanted to make something clear for you. Just listen carefully…….. Don’t get near seangi anymore or I will kill you myself” hyun pushed min to the wall and make sure not to let him get away easily. He was going to forget last week but seeing how young saeng was looking at min irritate him more than anything…..in his idea the first thing he should do was to warn min.

“What do you mean? What are you saying?” min tried to sound amused and innocent while talking since he knew well why hyun is talking to him like this.

“You knew exactly what I’m saying. Don’t get near him” he shouted angrily.

Min smirked and made hyun loose his collar “and if I don’t want to do this….what are you going to do then?”

Hyun couldn’t believe what he was hearing “are you serious? He will never choose you because he love me” he said irritated.

“He had never told you that he loves you am I right? And also it will never happen since he is going to fall for someone else.” Min took the flask and headed out but before he could get out hyun grabbed his shirt from behind and made him turn toward him again. With all his powers he hit min that made the flask in min’s hand fall down with a huge sound. “I said I would kill you if you try to get close to him. Do you think I was kidding???”

Min started laughing loudly “you are going to kill me? You must be joking? I will make him mine and you could never do anything” his words was enough for hyun to jitters and hit min again but in the middle of his fight someone hold his hand.

“Young saeng” hyun let go of jong min’s collar and looked at young saeng who was watching him worriedly.

“What are you doing hyun?” young saeng was really worried about hyun. He was lucky that min didn’t do anything with him” let go of him…now “ he tried to pull hyun away from min but hyun was so angry and hold jong min’s hand so tight that he couldn’t separate them.

hyun was not sure if young saeng was worried about him or min and all that happened from last week till now was showing that he was already losing and didn’t want to accepted it “let me go young saeng. I’m just warning him. I want to beat him till he took back what he said and I want to you to stop defending him.” He pulled his hand out of young saeng’s hold.

“I’m not defending him hyun ….please let go of him he is dangerous” young saeng looked at hyun wishfully and see the doubt in his eyes for a moment but then hyun pushed him back hard and he saw that hyun’s fist became ready to hit min again and he run to him to use some of his ways that he learned in police on hyun but this time min was holding his fist.

To see young saeng who was worried about hyun made his blood boil and was bothering him “he is right. I’m dangerous. He is really afraid that you get hurt.” In a blink of an eye min made hyun stood and their position changed; now it was hyun that was pushed to the wall.

hyun was amused by min’s sudden power. He tried to free himself but nothing changed except from min’s eyes color that was changing to dark red and the appearance of his fangs “you don’t have the power to fight against me….. In fact nobody have” he get closer to hyun’s ear “and I will never take back what I have said”

Hyung could see that young saeng is watching everything but there is no confuse look on his face. Hyun stared at him for a moment with fear and then returned his gaze on min’ fangs. It was not strange that he was not afraid of a vampire since he worked on his fears for 3 years and make sure that if someday he meet one of them he would not afraid. He started paddling to free himself after min finished speaking. First he was shocked for a moment when he saw jong min’s eyes and fangs. All these years he was working on vampires that he think they are not leaving near them but there was one always with them and didn’t realize it.

He turned to young saeng” you have already known this?” he asked amused and again turn his head to look at jong min “you threaten him!!!!” he sneered “now I can see why he was so shocked when seeing you. He was always afraid of you but I’m not” he said the last sentence somehow that just min could hear it “I said before…..He never going to love you… he is just scared of you…. I don’t let you have him never”

jong min was getting angry more and more he already knew that young saeng is always afraid of him when he was near but how about kisses and touches always show the opposite. But it could be because of the tension between them… it's the natural react of the body to the kiss and touch. He started to feel pain in his chest by thinking about it but quickly he made them disappear "so maybe if I kill you he will be able to choose easily" he approached to hyun's neck but young saeng pulled him "no… you can't do this… I don't let you… what's wrong with you two? Let him go right now min" feeling that the reason of their fight is him he started blaming himself. He didn't want anyone get hurt because of him specially hyun who was in their play without himself knowing.

When jong min saw young saeng's pleading eyes he pulled back. He was a powerful vampire but when it reach to young saeng he lose all his power and self-will "he is always concern about him" he thought and turned his look on hyun who has a clear triumph smirk on his lips… by a spark in his mind he release hyun "you want it yourself… now look carefully" he grabbed young saeng's hand and change to his normal form, with his other free hand he supported young saeng's back and put his lips on young saeng's first lightly and then deepened the kiss.

With jong min's lips on his, young saeng first started struggling to free himself but when min deepened the kiss and started exploring every part he forget the presence of hyun there and snuggled min's wet lips. What has happened to him he didn't know himself in that moment he just wanted min's lips more and more. Kissing this vampire lips started becoming his habit, a sweet habit from last week.

When his favorite lips were removed opened his eyes seeing the smirk on min's lips, getting back to the reality and remembering the presence of hyun he slowly and with fear turned his head to meet hyun's angry and shocked eyes.

"You should have not smirk like that to make me do this" satisfied with the result of what he did and hyun's astonished look he waved his hand for young saeng whose condition was not better than hyun and left them.

"hyun… listen i… "Young saeng started with stutter but couldn't continue with hyun's peeved and ghastly stare.

Just don't speak young saeng. I don't want to hear anything" he grabbed young saeng's hand and called kyu jong to move all their stuff to the car "he glimmer you. I need to fix this" he told while pulling young saeng behind "I need to tell kyu about it too."

Young saeng's eyes was on his hand which was in so much pain because of hyun's tight hold and he couldn't say anything since he was scared of hyun's behavior and he himself was ashamed to say anything too. He was responding to jong min's kiss in front of him nothing could be worth than this.

In the car hyun was driving fast while murmuring something continuously to himself and didn't answer to any of kyu's questions. Kyu who didn’t know anything was just exchanging his look between hyun and young saeng.

Hyun stopped the car next to a little old antique store. He made young saeng came out of the car and dragged him to the store with himself "agashii … ajashii " he called loud and after a moment an old man appeared from didtance "you are here again… from the last time I thought you would never came back here" he looked at young saeng "you bring someone else"

"They glamorized him. Do something plese" hyun said worried and pushed young saeng to stand in front of the man.

"If you mean vampire… they can't glamorize anyone it's magicians who can do this" he again looked at young saeng "I can see that you are special" he hold young saeng's chin and look into his eyes seems like searching something.

"hyun pulled young saeng back a little to get out of the man's old. He started getting sensitive about people touching him "special? … how special?"