chapter 15

Beneath The Darkness

"Min please… what happened that make you do this? I can't get it…. everything was good" hyung jon pleaded while holding jong min's hand tightly.

"hyung… we talked about it before and we already broke up… it's the rule… from now on you need to be independent like other vampires" min said trying to pull his hand out of hyung's hand "I should have not come here… you don't need to translate those letters… I will find someone else" he freed his hand and started going toward the door that hyun appeared in front of him taking the paper in jong min's hand.

"I will do it for you" hyung said with his head down "do you love someone else?" not hearing an answer from Jong min he find out everything.

"I never was in love with you hyung it is the rule that an old vampire should take care of the newbie… yes I made a mistake that I slept with you… I'm sorry about it but you should stop it"

"So it's true that you love someone else" hyung said while his heart was crumbling inside "and it seems like you love him so much"

"hyung jon" min shouted and wanted to say more that hyung didn't let him "ok. I don't ask you anything else" he said and get out of the room before min.

"It seems like you love him so much" hyung jon's sentence was repeating in his mind.

………………………..

hyun joong came back early in the morning and find young saeng on the bed sleeping. He slowly walked toward him and peaked him lightly on his lips that make him opened his eyes quickly "hyun" he said happily… all night he afraid jong min came back again and now seeing hyun was the only thing he wanted.

"Hi" hyun said and lay beside him.

"Is your mother better? I think you said you will stay with her longer" young saeng his side so that he could see hyun jong's face.

"She was better. I missed you so I came home to see my baby but it seems like you didn't missed me at all" hyun pouted and looked at young saeng sadly.

"You knew that it's not true… come here" hugging hyun tightly young saeng tried to act normal like nothing happened last night. He could deal with his own problems and in the other hand he didn't want to see hyun in danger.

………………………………..

"Why is he keep coming here frequently?" hyun joong said slowly so that just young saeng could hear it after opening the door.

"I thought you like him?" young saeng asked amused.

"He is strange I don't know why but from the first time I saw him I don't like his stare"

"shhhh… yahhh he is your guest and kyu's friend" young saeng muttered without thinking . He was not sure if he was happy seeing him or he feel safe when hyun joong was near him and wanted to show jong min that he could not do anything with hyun joong there.

"hello everybody" jong min came in and wave his hand to young saeng and winked to him that hyun get it while looking at young saeng amused.

Young saeng's heart started beating faster again after seeing jong min winking at him. It became the habit of his heart and his body reaction after seeing jong min.

"I brought some food for dinner" jong min put two big nylon on the desk" but I think they get a little cold"

"Wow it's the first time you bring food here. What happened?" kyu glance toward jong min with a smirk.

"yahhh… I bring some drinks last time and it's not my first time bringing food too"

"hyun picked the nylons up before kyu could touch them that made kyu grumble "we will eat them together but not now" he walked toward the kitchen with kyu still grumbling and walking behind him.

It was when young saeng realized that he and min were alone in the living room. Without looking at him he walked quickly to his room but in a blink of an eye he fined min in front of him with not a far distance.

"Hi baby… why you are running from me?" min looked at young saeng putting on a sad face "I missed you"

"I'm not your baby. Why are you keep following me?" young asked annoyed.

"Because I have to take care of you… and somehow I find you interesting"

"Stop saying bulls and stop playing. You are a vampire. You don't have heart. You can't come near a human without thinking about drinking his blood" young saeng stepped back after he remembered he could not push min back.

"it's not true we have heart, a really kind one but I should say that you are right about what you said about human my dear… but didn't you knew that you are not a human too so I think I can come close to you whenever I want" he could see that young saeng didn't react when he said he is not a human "so you already knew it … half-blood prince!!!" he closed the distance between them and put his hand on young saeng's back to not let him step back, closing the distance between them he started biting and young saeng's lips. The taste of his lips made him so wild that he deepened the kisses. In his wonder young saeng didn't even try to escape from his hands and a little moan get out of his lips when min deepened the kiss.

Young saeng didn't move in his place. He was enjoying the kiss but as soon as he remembered the existence of the other two in the house he tried to push min away "please… someone… would see …" he said between the kiss but min didn't listen and deepened the kiss more by holding young saeng's head by his hands that didn't let young saeng pull his head back… he even couldn't breathe properly.

Suddenly min pushed young saeng and he fell on the bed in the seating position. Young saeng was analyzing the behavior of him amused. After just a second, hyun appeared in the door. Young saeng changed his look from min to hyun. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out of it.

Hyun looked back at young saeng's bouffant lips and the look on his face. His heart stop beating just a moment from what he thought "kyu… is hungry… let… let's eat dinner sooner. I… I will make some salad" he said focusing on young saeng's fearful eyes before leaving the room.

Young saeng put his hand on his lips "what did I do" he stood and headed to the door that min hold his hand "let me go. He would think I betray him and it's all your fault"

"But it doesn't seem like you didn't like it. It's better like this… he would see it sooner or later"

"What a nonsense you are saying. Let me go" he free his hand and run to the kitchen "what is happening to me? Why I liked the kiss? I can't believe it. I was just betraying hyun. Why I like his touch … I can’t resist him anymore… ahhhh… I'm going crazy…"

He saw hyun cutting the lettuce fast "hyun" he said and slowly approached him. Putting his hand on his shoulder "it was not what…. Oh hyun your hand" his eyes became wide open after seeing the blood on hyun's hand. It was clear from the amount of blood that he cut it before but he didn't realize it.

Young saeng picked a cotton and pushed it on hyun's wound" where are you? Look how you cut your finger?" he looked at hyun's unexpressive teary eyes.

"Young saeng" hyun gulp his sob "it was nothing, am I right? You are not betraying me" by the time this words came out of hyun's mouth his tears started falling down "don't ever think about leaving me like this. I… I… can't erase you from my heart … youngi you are mine" he hold young saeng's head between his hands and kissed him like he was going to lose those little lips.

Young saeng let hyun kiss him but he couldn't forget min's kiss. Those lips were amazing… his touch was like magic… those eyes… he could swear that he could look into them for the rest of his life.

"What happened here?" kyu could smell hyun's blood stronger than usual and it made him walk after it till he find himself in the kitchen while young saeng who was helping him.

Young saeng turned to the door and his eyes fixed on him for a second with fear it was then he remembered the color of his eyes were not normal.