chapter 12

Beneath The Darkness

He threw the light on the man who was standing in front of him and tried to see his face "turn to the wall and put your hands in the way that I could see them" before the light could reach to his face the man started to move forward "stop right there" after shooting on the ground to warn the murderer he didn't realize when and how his back hit the wall so hard and his gun fall down on the ground.

 He shot his eyes when the pain went through all the part of his body. After he opened his eyes and when his eyes get used to the dark he could distinguish the two big fangs between the murderer's teeth. He opened his eyes wide from horror when he saw that he could not move even an inch. He was not weak but the power of the man in front of him was unusual.

 "Police will arrest you sooner or later so think properly. If you give up now it's better for yourself just listen to me" in this situations he had learned to use some psychological speech so he decided to try it even though he didn't believe it would help him with whatever creature he was facing. The only thing he received was a smirk "human never can catch us. We are better than you in every aspect"

  Young saeng felt a twinge in his neck. Seeing a vampire itself was a big shock for him but bitten by them was more frightening. He could feel that his blood was out of his body that started to make him weaker and weaker till he couldn't felt his legs and let go of his body but a hand hold him and didn't let him fall down "l… et… me… go" he said with the last power that was remaining in him.

Jong min was still enjoying the blood when the body in his hand lost his strength. In a moment he felt an electricity past through his body that made him stop and pulled back "what was it?" he murmured while the sound of police and the shouts inside the building was heard "damn it…" he should decide quickly and didn't have much time.

Young saeng's eyes were still not close completely and he could distinguish that the vampire picked up hyung's body after murmuring something in his ears he didn't realize anything since his eyelid started to close slowly.

………………………………

.

He could hear some sounds around him and still couldn't open his eyes from tiredness but after letting his brain analyzing what have happened and where he was, he opened his eyes wide.

 "Are you better?" their commander who walked to him as soon as he saw him open his eyes said. He could see young saeng's confused look and the tears were falling from his eyes "what is it young saeng? Are you in pain?"

"hyung jon… I see him… he died… that vampire killed him … he was trying to kill me too… I think he took hyung's body with him" young saeng said between his sobbing.

Jea who was listening carefully and at the same time scared put his fingers on young saeng's lips "shhhh… I think you need more rest. Just sleep for now ok we will talk later.

Young saeng who didn't even listen to what jea said got up and detached the serum from his hand "we can't let his body be in his hand. We should take him back" he said while going toward the closet to change his cloths.

"What are you talking about young saeng. Get back to your bed you are not well enough" seeing young saeng who was now out of the room jea ran out and hold him tide while wanting help from the nurses. They drag him to the bed and the doctor injected a medicine to him "he would sleep for now… I gave him hypnotic but you should calm him down the next time he woke up" said the doctor and left the room with the nurses.

jea turned young saeng slowly so that he can see the little signs on the back of his neck "he was right next to me but I didn't knew"

"But we are not sure about it. It is just a guess" it was jong min who interred the room carefully.

"But he has the signs and what you felt and also I sometimes just wanted to his blood when he was close. It was strange that I could not control myself around him. I think they all are showing that he is who we are after."

"We don't know the instruction and the spells. We need to find it first" getting near the bed while watching young saeng's sleepy face he said "if we lose him we would lose our chance to save you. What we can do about his memory? He can remember everything."

"I spelled him again but if it really didn't work I think we should wait and see what he is going to do about this matter"

"yeah… I think we should wait… and about the boy… are you sure he would be useful for our assembly. I mean that hyung jon name boy… he really talk a lot and always ask questions." Jong min said annoyed.

"Yes. I'm sure. Now that he is a vampire he will work for us. Just take care of him because he is dangerous now. Don't let him out without my permission." Jea walked next to young saeng's bed "I know he is not going to give this up easily so I have a plan… we can send him to a mental hospital who's head is one of my friends he will help us"

"But you can't send him there before you prove that he is crazy since everyone he was working with know that he don't have any problem."    

"I need hyung jon for that and don't worry an evidently normal person could be a psychopath too… I can do something that he show he has some mind problems to everyone." Jea said with a smile.

………………..

Young saeng discharged from hospital next afternoon after doctor checked his condition. When they were out of the hospital he turned to jea "did you find hyung jon's body... I… want to see him" he said with a sad voice he wanted to see him for the last time.

 "You can always see him he is now coming to get you home. Why are you keep saying that the murderer took him… I thought you see a dream." Jea decided to start his plan. He wanted to show young saeng crazy like he himself believes that he is.

 A car stopped in front of them and hyung jon get out of it "young saeng… are you ok now? You scared me" hugging young saeng tightly hyung jon said.

"hy… hyung…you… you are alive" he pulled back from the hug and looked at hyung jon aghast "it is not possible I checked your pulse. Your body was cold as ice."

Hyun jon looked at jea sadly. He was feeling guilty for what he was doing but he has to or otherwise he will lose young saeng forever. Jea threatened him that he would kill young saeng if he doesn't do what he wants. "What are you talking about?" looking into young saeng's eyes trying to be normal he said amused.

"You were with me in the building… why are you lying to me there was a vampire. He bite me… you have to believe me…" young saeng said disappointed and at the same time confused.

"A vampire!!! Hyung I think you need some rest. I was not in that mission that day. I was out of town… don't you remember… I went to my parent's house that morning."

"But…"

"Don't say anything let's get you home we will talk later. Come on" hyung said and pulled young saeng to seat in the car. After looking at jea who was smirking and receiving his wink he himself got in the car too. They drive to young saeng's apartment while young saeng didn't speak a word still confused and mazy from everything he saw and heard. It seemed like no one believe him about seeing vampires but he would not give this up easily of course seeing hyung jon alive made him happy but everything was fishy.

Some days passed and young saeng was trying hard to find that vampire but in every way he entered he faced with a wall. There wasn't any trace of him and nobody even his close friend didn't try to help him "what's wrong with you? You have changed hyung jon. Why are you trying so hard to make me forget what I saw?"