chapter 1

Beneath The Darkness

He was in a square shape room with just a bed in it. All the walls and even the door were white. He ran to the big curtain over the room that was moving with wind but after he pulled it, he saw nothing just the same walls he saw before. His eyes became wide open from awe how was it moving when there was no window or wind. He turned his head and look over the room again to find anything that could help him get out of there. He felt the air is not enough for him to breathe in that damn little room, suddenly some unknown sounds started ringing in his ears that he thought he will get deafen if he could not get out of the room just right then.

 He started looking for the door's knob but there was even no knob he was going crazy because of the screams inside his head. Some voices were heard from behind him when he looked back he saw some strange and not friendly people who were forcing him to go with them.

"How did you come in? Where are you taking me?" he shouted but no sound come out of his mouth. He tried to pull himself out of their hold but again nothing changed. Suddenly the shape of the room changed with him who was tied to a bed still trying to free himself. The thing he felt next was the pain from different syringes that were attacking his hand's veins.

They made his body numb but still he could feel the pain. By two little bars that were in doctor's hand his heart stop beating before anything happen to him. The bars were placed on his temples when the man in white said to start and by his sentence young saeng's cry was heard. His eyes became wide open. By seeing himself in his bed he tried to make himself calm and stop his chest crazy up and down moves.

When he felt he is better he woke up and turned the lights on. It was 4 am. Like always after his every night mares he took his piles with a glass of cold water and his laptop knowing that he could not sleep that night anymore.

He started to search information he was looking for since he came out of that dark place.

 ....................

At the same time in the other side of the town at the end of a dead end there was a big and old but not an eye catch building. From outside it was just like the other old buildings in that area but the people who lived inside was not like others.  

In one of the light on rooms Jung min was enjoying the blood he was receiving. Nothing could be better than a fresh young vampire blood who prepared himself just for him." Why your blood is still so fresh"

"I don't know maybe because it is prepared just for you." Hyung jun started giggling while pulling jung min toward himself and kissing him. Suddenly the door of the room opened and jea jong appeared on the door." I want to talk to you. Come to my office after whatever you were doing" Looking angrily at them he tuned and left.

Jung min sat on the bed "what was wrong with him?"

"What do you mean? He is always like this"

"I think I should go and see him now. Just wait for me here" after picking hyung jun on his lips he started buttoning up his shirt.

"Try to come back soon" looking at jong min who left the room he said. It was a year that he joined to the assembly of vampires and he never regrets it because here he fined something that he could not find out. He loved jung min more than his life. The only thing he felt bad about was his best friend. He didn't know how he is dealing with the situation he was in. he was not strong enough to fight for him back then. Even if he was strong he was not sure about what he could do.

…………………………………..

When jung min inter the room jea jung was sitting on the chair with his elbows on the desk while holding his head with both hands.

Jung min got closer to the desk" jea are you ok?" he asked while trying to look better on jea's face that was down.

"Did you find the process and the spells?" jea asked without opening his eyes.

"I'm searching but still I couldn't fin…………."with the sound of glass smashing the wall he ate the rest of his own sentence.

Jea appeared in front of jung min in a second and grabbed his collar in his both hands" do you want me to say why you couldn't find it. Let me tell you… you are always flirting with that hyung jun. I should have not let him be a part of this assembly "shouting all the sentences he didn't break his stare.

"jea what's wrong with you? You mean I could not spend some time for myself? Don't you think you are ultraism? Calm down please" grabbing jea's hands and made him let go of his collar jung min said.

"I can't calm down min. I'm getting weaker and weaker everyday" he sat on the sofa holding his head in his hands again this time pain was clear in his face.

"You need to drink a human blood" jung min was worried for jea. This pain was his power day by day and no one could do anything. This assembly was stable because of jea. Not even one of the other assemblies dares to fight with him so if he fall, all of the members of this assembly would fall too.

"It doesn't have effect anymore. At first it helps but after just an hour my headaches start again." Jea drunk a gulp of the blood that was in the bottle "I'm sorry about earlier I know you are trying to find it. I was just angry about having much pain and I couldn't control myself"

"It's not a problem. This week I will go to find her place again to see if I could find anything else that could help us but still you have to drink blood an hour is an hour" jung min turn and walk to the door.

"By the way, young saeng is out of that hospital. I need you to put someone to watch over him. You can tell hyung jun but don't let him talk to young saeng." Jea stood up and went toward his suit that was hanged on the clothes dress.

"Ok I will take care of it myself." Jung min said and looked amused at jea who was getting ready to head out." Where do you think you are doing? You are not in a good condition to be with humans today"

"Don't worry about me. I can hold myself from attacking human after 600 years and also I have another work… did you forget" Jea smiled and put on his coat "There is a case I need to work on but first like what you said I need fresh blood" after putting on his black gloves and hat he headed out.

………………………………

"hyun you have a call"

"I'm coming out. Wait a second" hyun joong came out of the bathroom while fixing the towel on his lower part and take the phone from kyu with a wink "thank you" he whispered and put the phone on his ear "yes I'm hyun joong" after some minutes he started yelling "don't ever try to make fun of me again" after hanging off the phone he throw it on the bed" they don't understand how important it is for me"

"hyun isn't it better to close that site"

"I'm thinking about it myself. It's almost 3 years that I made this website but no one called for the reason I expected"

"You need to change your number too" kyu felt happy to hear such a sentence from hyun's mouth but before he could say anything else he saw hyun whose eyes were fixed on the cellphone screen that was ranging again. Hyun went toward the phone but he grabbed it before hyun" you said it just right now that you will stop it"

"I will stop….let me just answer it for the last time. Just for this time. Please……please kyu"

"Just this time" as soon as he said it hyun grabbed the phone and press the green bottom.

"Yes?"

"Hello. May I speak with Mr. Kim hyun joong?"

"I'm hyun joong" hyun was not really hopeful that he will hear the story he waited for this time too but he need to ensure himself that he used any chance he had.

"I was searching for some information about vampires in internet that I saw your web. It was really interesting. I have a story that I think is really interesting for you too but I want to see you first"

"Where and when do you want to meet?"

"8 o clock, this afternoon. Highway bar. Itawen Street"

"What is your name? And how can I recognize you there?"

"I will be in black t-shirt and pants with a gray cap. See you there"

"Your name hey….."hyun tried to ask but young saeng had already hanged up.

"Who was it? What were you two talking about?" kyu who was observing hyun's reaction asked curiously.

"I don't know exactly who he was" looking into kyu jong's eyes he said "but he said he has a story that is interesting for me" he said the last sentence while his face was full of happiness.

"And now you want to see him….. What if he is just like others" kyu said while anger was clear in his tone.

"No. I don't think so. His voice was not like who is joking. He wanted to see me this evening at 8."

kyu couldn't believe hyun's words "how could you realize it from his voice. It's enough hyun you are not going anywhere tonight"

"It's my last chance kyu I don't want to lose it. I have already told that I will close the web" hyun looked at kyu wishfully

"How many times you want to be humiliated. Isn't it enough already?" kyu was almost yelling this time.

"It was not a joke for me. Everyone thought that I'm crazy or something like this. You were the only one who stayed with me after you heard my story even though I knew you don't believe too. This man" he refer to the phone "he may saw what I saw and it is an assurance for me and also I can use his story for my book too."

"Ok….ok….just this time but I will come with you. Stay at home till I came back from work at night"

"Thank you kyu you are always my best friend" hyun hugged kyu tightly before starting to put on his clothes.

That word always made him sad. How many times he should hear "friend". He wanted hyun to love him. Many times he made himself to tell hyun what is his feelings but every time something told him that it is not possible. He was afraid of being rejected