Final

Love me, please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I sat on the couch, laying my chin on my knees, I brought my legs closer to my chest. I looked at the clock. 3am. Taehyung still isn't back. 
3 weeks. 3 weeks since this started. I could still remember when he first time he came home drunk clearly. That night was disastrous, he slept well whereas I couldn't sleep at all. I asked him what he did and where he went but he was too drunk to care. Just when I thought I could finally fall asleep, it was already morning. I laid facing the other side, tears streaming down my face silently as Taehyung got up. Without any gestures of love, kisses or hugs, or even waking me up to tell me if he was alright yesterday. He left the house. We haven't spoken since then. Till today. The same thing happening again and again, getting home later and later. 

The click of the door startled me, as he stepped in looking composed unlike the past 3 weeks. He turned to me and asked, "Why aren't you asleep?"
"I was waiting for you.. to come home... where have you been?"
He hesitated for awhile. "There's alot of work, I had to finish the pile on my table."
He walked past me and up the stairs. I could smell it, he reeked of alcohol and smoke. My heart ached, we were finally talking again, but why did it feel so different? 
My mind was a mess, hot tears streaming down my face. I buried my face into my legs, I don't want this anymore. Every day was a torture. Everything around me reminded me of Taehyung, but it felt like he was long gone. 
I went upstairs to our bedroom. "Taehyung, let's talk."
"About what?"
"About us. For the past 3 weeks you have been coming home at late timings and reeking of smoke and alcohol, the least you could do is explain."
"Please dont start this ___, I'm tired enough."
"Start what? All I wanted was an explanation! Did you even know I couldn't sleep a wink ever since the first time it happened? You never seem to tell me anything! Are we really together?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter