FINAL

Sister Into Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A certain girl was being grumpy because she was missing her sister too much. It’s been one week since the older girl left for the work overseas. What makes the younger annoyed is that her sister only ask for a three days off for work. She was paying with her phone thinking how to kill time, and let the weekend pass without having some fun with her sister.
“Look who is grumpy.” The younger one look the owner of the voice, and was glad to see her sister standing by her door with an open arm. The younger one immediately approach the older girl, and hug.
“Unnie.” The younger girl was being emotional making the older on chuckles. She shook her head, and return the hug that was given by her sister.
“What with the cry? I am here now.” The older girl says.
“I hate you unnie. You told me it will only be three days, but look it was already a week now.”
“Aissh why my baby krys have to be this clingy?” Yoona wiggle her brow, and the younger sibling of her feel embarrass.
“Let me make up to you. Let us enjoy the whole night watching movie and eating. What do you think of that?” Yoona asked making the younger one being hyper.
“Really? You will sleep with me unnie?” Yoona nodded, and Krystal hug her tighter.
Yoona was 24 now while Krystal was only 18 years old. They are siblings. They are two daughters of Jung. Yoona and Krystal grew up so close. They are so clingy to each other especially the older one. Yoona really love to protect her younger sister because this is what she promise her mom and dad.
Unbeknown to Yoona that her younger sister was feeling more than a sister love. Krystal have compassionate feeling for her sister. All this thing started when she was 16, when Yoona was acting so damn protective over her. They are always with each other, since their mom and dad was busy over business. Yoona was the one to took care of Krystal.

Yoona was busy on television, while her sister was busy starring at her. Yoona was looking for the chips, and look at her sister.
“Why you are looking at me like that?” Yoona was quite curios. Krystal shook her head and smile.
“Nothing, I just miss you unnie.” Krystal smile sweetly, and nuzzled at her sister. Yoona just smile at her sister. They continue watching the movie, and was disturbed by the ring of the phone.
“Hello?” Yoona immediately stand as she hear the voice of her best friend. She was worried since the girl seems crying. Krystal was startled because she already miss the warm of her sister.
“Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be there.” Yoona get her jacket, and immediately wear it.
“Yoona unnie where are you going?” Krystal was quite annoyed since she know it was the best friend of her sister. Krystal was being jealous of the girl. She wants Yoona being sweet only to her. She was annoyed that the best friend of her sister have to share with her sister’s love.
“Tiffany needed me. Sorry, we still have some time to go around. I’ll be back.” Yoona kiss her sister forehead, a and run outside. Krystal watch the door close. She just hate it that the only have time now, but here Tiffany again getting her sister from her.

Yoona see her best friend on the bar stool. She immediately approached the girl. The girl was crying, and it makes Yoona hurt again.
“Did she drink too much?” Yoona asked her friend Taeyeon who was the owner of the bar.
“I’ve been stopping her Yoong, but your best friend was stubborn.” The midget explain, and start cleaning the counter.
“She’s been here for days now. I heard Nickhun break up with her. “The midget inform her friend. Yoona’s hand form into fist in anger.
“That jerk, I will beat him when I see him.” Taeyeon chuckles on the statement. She knows that Yoona was in love with her best friend now.
“I think enough for threat, and Tiffany will not like what you are saying. You should bring Tiffany back to her unit now.” Yoona nodded, and thank her friend for watching over her best friend for days.
Yoona and Tiffany reach the unit. Yoona took care of her best friend. She even change the girl’s cloth. Yoona was in love with her best friend. She knows how to stop herself since she know the thing will never be return back to her. Yoona look at her best friend and kiss the girl.
Tiffany open her eyes, Yoona was surprised. She was about to pull away, but Tiffany stops her.
“Tiffany.”
“Yoona help me forget.” Tiffany pleaded and kiss her again. Yoona knows that this will be long night.


“Why you just came home now?” Krystal push the cooked breakfast by her sister.
“Krystal you need to eat. We will be leaving at 9, so eat now.” Yoona pleaded. It is visible that she didn’t get enough sleep from last night.
“No unnie! I will not eat until you answered my question. Did you sleep at Tiffany unnie’s unit?” Krystal was like a mad girlfriend asking her lover. Yoona sigh, and nodded.
“Something happened between me, and Tiffany.”
“What?!!!” Krystal slammed her hand in the counter.
“Yoona unnie, she was your best friend!!” Krystal was glaring at her sister. She was hurt hearing it.
“I know it is just-“
“What?!! Stop meddling with someone’s life unnie!” Yoona look at her sister who was shouting at her, and tears start pouring. Krystal can’t stop her tears now. She was hurting. It is hurting her big time.
“Krystal why are you yelling at me?” Yoona asked calmly. Krystal wiped her tears, and shook her head.
“Sorry unnie it is just I don’t want you to hurt. We both know that Tiffany unnie can’t return your feelings for her. I don’ want you getting her unnie.” Krystal says honestly. Yoona was touched on her sister’s words and she nodded. She hug Krystal.
“Don’t worry. Yoona unnie will never hurt herself again.” Yoona assured her sister, and Krystal nodded. She wipe her tears, and Yoona chuckle. Krystal glare at her sister, but Yoona ignored it.

Yoona was looking at the bottle of tequila, and her shot glass. She smile bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter