Complete

Let's Not Fallin Love

 

"Sungyeol- Hey, Sungyeol." A gentle shakes to his shoulders makes Sungyeol open his eyes. Not like he is sleeping in the cafe, Sungyeol just tired and desperate and tired. Sungyeol looks up to see who disturb him, Myungsoo. With his dimple showing and his lovingly eyes- how he wishes he have that kind of eyes too.

 

Myungsoo on the other hand, looks on Sungyeol expression and a wrinkles his forehead, "Why?" He ask carefully and pats the older head softly. Sungyeol close his eyes again, obviously enjoy the way Myungsoo comforting him, makes Myungsoo dimples showing again. Happy because Sungyeol loves his touch. 

 

"Just another jerks playing with my heart, mistaking my like it some kind of toy- just another day." Sungyeol said it in one breath, life-lessly said. Looks desperate but didn't angry at all- Myungsoo can't ever tell that the older is angry right now, but he is sure his self is.

 

 

"I told you." Myungsoo sit in chair in front of Sungyeol, sigh, "He didn't looks he serious at all."

 

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm not serious too, at all. But still, it's kinda hurt." Myungsoo want to do something, to make Sungyeol less painful. But he have no idea what he should do. At actually, he is hurting too.

 

"Yeah. I'm kinda hurting too." That's all Myungsoo can replied.

**

 

They are laying together under a blanket on the floor of Sungyeol's balcony, doing nothing just look up at the beautiful sky.

 

"Myungsoo- look at that star! It's really bright.." Sungyeol stares full with admirer at the sky, while Myungsoo just stared at Sungyeol, "Yeah.. Really beautiful."

 

Then he heard Sungyeol soft laugh as the older turn around and stares right to his eyes, "I know I really am beautiful."

 

Embarrassed, Myungsoo lean closer to Sungyeol and hides his face on Sungyeol shoulders. Sungyeol still laughing, and Myungsoo cheek becomes redder than before. Because now, Myungsoo can smell Sungyeol's.

 

Sungyeol stop laughing, as he wraps his arm around Myungsoo waist, pulling him closer, "Sleep, we have morning class tomorrow."

 

"Does it still hurt?" Myungsoo ask, out of the blue, when Sungyeol think he already sleep.

 

"No. Thanks to you. Myung. I'm not serious too, you know that. I just want to try to have a relationship again, to heal my wounds... But it accidentally makes a new wound." Sungyeol laughs, but Myungsoo know it just one of his fake laugh. "But i know someday i will meet the one destined for me, the perfect one to complete me. Until then, you will stay here to comfort me, right?" Sungyeol didn't know why, but feel the urge to said it.

 

Myungsoo stay silent, his heart feels like throbbing with Sungyeol's word. "Can't I be the one?" Myungsoo ask, hoping. But he can't look at the older eyes. He just afraid.

 

"Myungsoo..." Sungyeol didn't know what he should answer that with.

 

"Let's not fallin in love," and it broke Myungsoo hearts.

 

 

 

----—-----------

Ok i didn't know what I've wrote. Obviously useless😂😂😂😂😂🔫