How Their Love Started

How Their Love Started(Jihan Oneshot)

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walk through the hallways with Hansol beside me talking. He was literally ranting about his love for Seungkwan and how he was gonna confess to him.

 

I cheered him on on that since he was literally obsess with him.

 

Not the stalker kind of way but the good kind of way. But let me tell you a secret. 

 

I haven't tell him that Seungkwan likes him too. Its a secret, he will find it out himself after today since he is gonna confess today.

 

I had to personally tell Jihoon not to interupt the 'couple' since we all know he is a troublemaker. 

 

And just in time Seungcheol took him away to go somewhere else.

 

Just as we were gonna walk through the cross-path in the middle, a girl with hair until her shoulder walk past us infront.

 

More like an angel. 

 

Come to think of it, i don't seem to know her name. 

 

I ask Hansol "Hey, whats her name?"

 

"Huh? Who?"

 

"The girl that just walk past us."

 

"Oh, him? I think you mistook him for a girl, Jisoo, he is Yoon Jeonghan. The most prettiest guy in this school. Don't tell me you like him right?"

 

I look at his direction as i listen to Hansol.

 

"Yeah....."

 

"Hey, Jisoo, we meed to go now, come on!"

 

He pulled me towards the class with me still looking at the direction.

 

~Later~

 

After 4th period it was lunchtime. I had to go to the toilet and let Hansol queue up since the line is always long.

 

As i was walking through the path that connected the second building to the first building, i saw somebody leaning against the tree and sitting on the grass, reading a book.

 

His hair was until his shoulder and he was wearing the boys school uniform that still made him took like an angel.

 

It was Yoon Jeonghan.

 

I decided to walk towards him.

 

But he noticed me and looked towards my direction. But he didn't give me the confused face.

 

He just smiled at me and nodded his head and turned back to his book, signaling that he knows that im coming towards him and that he is ok with me coming.

 

I slowly went to him and sat beside him. 

 

After a while, i felt something abit heavy on right shoulder. I look towards it and found Jeonghan's head on my shoulder

 

Jeonghan's POV. (Hehehe....)

 

I was sitting on a chair, Taehyung behind me helping me to tie my hair since i was too busy reading the book.

 

After he was done, he gave me the ok look and ran out, going to find his beloved Jungkookie, he says.

 

I walk back to class since class was gonna start in 15 minutes and i was in the schools garden. It takes long to reach there.

 

Though i felt a pair of eyes behind me, i brushed it off since it was just gonna be another student that looks at me.

 

After my period it was lunchtime. Since i already ate alot in the morning and my stomach was still full, i decided to let my friends talk to their boyfriends and i went to sit under a tree to read.

 

Yes, im the only person who is still single. My froup of friends and i are gay, except for Chan who goes by Dino since he is dating a girl shorter than him(surprisingly) who is petite and innocent.

 

Seungkwan was too busy talking about confessing to a guy name Hansol, Seungcheol and Jihoon went to help the teachers with work since they are very smart. Mingyu and Wonwoo went to the toilet to make out. Jun and Minghao were doing homework together and Soonyoung and Seokshi were too busy making weird faces.

 

While i was sitting on a tree, i heard grass getting crumpled so i look and saw a handsome guy walking towards me.

 

I smiled at him and went back to reading my book. Then after a while, completely forgeting about the boy, i fall asleep.

 

When i woke up, i didn't see the boy anymore. I panicked since i slept and didn't go to class but then, i thought all of that was just a dream. But one thing just told me it wasn't.

 

I saw a note on my closed book that read this.

 

Dear Jeonghan,(yes, i know your name)

 

I decided not to wake you up since you were sleeping, i didn't wnat to bother you so i quietly left. Since i know you are gonna miss some classes, i suddenly remembered you had some classes with me after that so i decided to make some notes for you in case you need them. You can find me with a guy name Hansol since he is pretty much in love with you friend Seungkwan and talks to him alot. I will see you tomorrow.

From,

Jisoo

 

This note surprisingly just showed me how much of a gentleman he was. It also gave me his name. And was what led me and him to be lovers. 

 

Because that was how our love started.

 

The end.