Kwon's Fabulous Narration: Where It All Begun

When JYP Boys Gone Missing

 

Haloooo my darlings~! Yes, it is I, the most fantabulous, the most talented, the iest beast and not to mention the most handsome person on Earth… Jo Kwon!!!! Can I get an Amen?! Amen~!!! For those who said amen along with me, thank you so much my precious babies. For those who didn’t, I’ll see you tonight in your bathroom with a massive chainsaw. HAHAHAHA seriously. I would. Well now, the author asked me to start the story through my narration (as expected). So, here I go. Better read all what I’ll say, I don’t want b*tches here, got it?
 
It all started in a beautiful day, the sun crept up in the sky, and it’s rays touched my face; admiring the perfect features I got. I opened my eyes and smiled. Slowly, I woke up and walked towards the mirror. I opened my mouth, in shock of admiration of what I saw in front of me. A very fabulous man, I thought. Ah, it was me. I thought so. The perfect face, the well chiseled chest muscles, 6 pack abs and huge-
 
“Whatever Kwon! Aren’t you supposed to tell them the EXACT moment when the story happened? And NOT your fantasy or whatever you call it. Besides, I bet the next part you’re about to tell is censored.”
 
What the- *BAM* Arghhh… if you were wondering who said that.. it’s Seulong. Darn Seulong, always against me. What a jerk.  He’s just jealous coz he’s UGLY. Okay… okay..
 
Actually, this is where it all started. Mr. Park Jin Young (hyung) took us for a vacation trip along with 2PM including Jay. Though he left the group, he’s still a friend of ours. Just us men (I wonder why Seulong was even invited.). I don’t know where we will have our vacation but I think it will be a private place so that all of us can rest peacefully after all of those work, concerts, training etc. We decided to take a plane from the Korean Airline. I noticed that the others were wearing plain clothes and it made me sneer. For heaven sake! They should be fashionable all the time! Like moi! Oh, I was wearing animal-patterned clothes coz it’s the trend this season and they’re on sale! OMG! I made sure I was going to stand out from everyone else. Eh? There’s a beggar here inline with us. Oh! Hahaha, silly me. It’s just Seulong.
 
We got in the plane and chose our seats. Of course, I want to sit next to Changminie~ <3 Just as I was going to sit beside him, Seulong appeared and took my seat. TT3TT. But I ain’t gonna give up.
 
“Yah! Move it! That’s my seat!” I hissed as I looked at Seulong.
He looked at me with an annoyed expression and sneered. “Wae? Do you own this seat? We have the freedom to choose any seat we want. Look all around you! There are lots of vacant seats for you to sit on.”
Ha! How dare he. He’s really a pain in the . “Look, just get off the god damn seat.”
“Does this seat have your name on?!” He asked and folded his arms. He’s really trying to get on my nerves. So, I put out my pen and sticky note I had with me and wrote my name in bold letters so that he could read it clearly. After writing my name, I slammed it on the seat and smirked.
“There! Now it has my name! So, beat it!” I hissed at him and fortunately he took his out of my seat and sat at the far end. I could here him cursing and mumbling words but I DON’T GIVE A DAMN. Ahhh, Changmin <3.
“Hi Changmin! Looks like we’re going to be plane buddies.” I smiled.
He turned around and smiled back. “Oh! Kwon! I didn’t notice you were there.”
And after he said that, I was like, C(O.O)D. Oh Changmin. How could you? You hurt my ego. After all that fight just to sit beside you, you didn’t notice me? And the effort of wearing these clothes so that I can get your attention. Am I just a shadow? Ouch…
 
“Uh, Kwon, are you okay? You’re creeping me out…. You’ve been talking to yourself.” Changmin stuttered while getting a distance from me.
“Ahh, I’m not okay. I AM GREAT! Okay?” I replied back with sarcasm and pouted. Geez… thanks for spoiling the moment.
“Alright. Is everybody here?” Jin Young hyung asked.
“Ne!” we all answered with great excitement.
“Okay! We’re going now. You guys can take a nap. our destination will be a bit far. Better make sure you have your belongings with you.” he said with a smile. Jin Young hyung has been like a daddy to us. A really great guy.
 
Not long, all the guys have started to fall asleep, except for me. Changmin fell asleep, his head leaning on the window. But what hurt the most, was that he even placed a huge pillow between us TT TT. Baby Jinwoonie looked manly as he just bowed his head with arms folded on his chest. Woo was resting on Khun’s shoulder. Taec had his feet up and his thumb (ew) while Chansung snored like a pig. Junsu was drooling while sleeping and Junho, I can’t even tell if he’s asleep or awake. Jin Young hyung  rested his head on his pillow and mumbled words like, 'Pay the rent already'. Jay kept on giggling like a little girl and he would squeal. Who else, oh and Seulong. Nevermind about him but for the Seulong fans, I’ll say this. He had his legs spread, his mouth is wide opened and from time to time he would his lips and well, he’s eyes are not completely closed but I can tell he’s asleep.
 
After a few seconds, I also felt sleepy but took a glance outside the window. It sure was foggy outside. Slowly, my eyes closed. Suddenly, I heard something ignite and it woke me up. I looked all around to see what was happening. Then I felt the plane was going down. I started to panic. Hell! I don’t want to die yet especially that I’m still a ! I woke up Changmin then the others. Jin Young hyung stood up and went inside the pilot’s room.
 
“Wha-what’s happening?! Why are we going down?” Jinwoon asked, with a worried expression.
“I-I don’t know!” Nichkhun answered as he held tight on the chair. Then, we heard a loud explosion. I looked outside and saw the jet stream on fire and parts were falling of. The plane shook uncontrollably and we were loosing our balance.
“AHHHHHH!!!! We’re dead! We’re gonna crash! We’re gonna die! Ahhh!!!!”  Taecyeon screamed, putting his arms in the air.
Chansung looked at him and smacked his head. He looks calm. “Hyung! Pull yourself together!”
“The other jet stream exploded! The plane is covered with fog!” Changmin yelled and looked terrified.
“AHHHHH!!!! we’re gonna die! Hyung! We’re gonna die!!!!! Hyung! We’re gonna die!!!!!!!! We’re gonna dieeeeeeeee!” Chansung shouted while shaking Taecyeon’s collar. For a second I thought he was still sane.
Everyone started to panic and speak at the same time. Hard to say, but I too, screamed like a little girl.
“Everyone! There are parachutes inside the cabinet! Get them and as soon as you have them, jump outside.” Jin Young hyung ordered and walked inside the pilot’s room again.
“Wa-wait! How about you hyung?” I asked, while taking deep breaths.
“I’m going to help the pilot. Go now!”
“No! We’re not going to leave you here!” Jay said.
“Don’t worry about me! If something happens to you boys, I won’t be able to sleep peacefully even if I die. Now, go!” Hyung said.
“But-“
“Go!”
 
Everything happened so fast. I jumped off the plane with my parachute but then, as I pulled the string, it didn’t spread out. I was falling very fast to the ground and I couldn’t see the others.  As I neared the ground, the parachute suddenly opened but it was too late. My face hit a couple of leaves from trees and braches scratched my body and face. Suddenly, I felt a very cold and hard surface hit me head and it made me weak. I was losing consciousness. Everything around me started to look blurry and I felt numb. My vision faded and all turned black. Was this…. my end?